• Visit Honorbuddy
  • Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Demonbuddy
  • Visit Exilebuddy
  • Visit Hearthbuddy
  • Visit Pokefarmer
  • Visit Buddystore

[Guide/Setup] 4-man party setup for S11

Discussion in 'Demonbuddy Guides' started by Tempest, Aug 19, 2017.

1. Tempest

Tempest Active Member

Yes, 1.5 version contains fixes for toons to drop and pickup the loot. What does not work is the leader not waiting properly for the follower (that picks the drops) to finish its overloaded town run. As @dqtsf mentioned, make leader your main char you funnel the drops to. Leader will always wait for himself :) .

2. Tempest

Tempest Active Member

Well, if you want to control the main, let followers to follow, kill, pickup and drop stuff in the town... in that case they won't be slow. There is no way you can play your leader better and faster than DB-controlled toons, provided they can use same tricks (like fast jumps with in-geoms). Honestly, there is no way me and my friends would push in manual mode GR 120 so easily with this group setup as Plugins 1.5 do. Yes, even with the navigation issues DB got. I confess I cannot play the game better than well-behaved routines do.

3. ongoy

ongoy Member

mmhh i play 2 account , i makie the slave account drop leg in town, but leader don t pickup them , how do you manage that in your setup?

4. Tempest

Tempest Active Member

I don't think the Trinity was fixed yet to include the townrun pickup. I know Phelon was fixing that but it's entirely possible it is not in the "stock" Trinity yet. I meanwhile did a quick fix that allows pickup in town (at the end of the town run). This fix is part of the 1.5 Plugins overwrite available at OP of this thread.

mullerhun likes this.
  5. dqtsf

dqtsf Member

Just finish all season journey today. Shame, I have reached max bonus stash. Just got the wing and portrait frames this ss.

6. Tempest

Tempest Active Member

Gratz :), short interlude done and now back to non-season para grind?

7. mullerhun

mullerhun Member

How do I do 3 installs of buddy? Copy the folder and rename the. exe like 1,2,3 buddy?

Because at the 2nd time you try to install, the only options are repair and uninstall.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017 at 5:34 AM
  8. dqtsf

dqtsf Member

Yeah man. But first I want to push solo to 110 all classes. At the end of the day we bot for gears and paragon for pushing greater rift. Some of the good old builds have been revived this patch and I enjoy that a lot.

9. Tempest

Tempest Active Member

Duplicating the DB folders to something as DB1, DB2, DB3 should do the job. I do not rename the DB executables. I also always install from the zip file. All DB settings are written locally into its own DB directory.

10. FreakyBart

FreakyBart Active Member

Duplicate DB folder may create issue, especially if you already started it before.
    Because there will be some path references, which will be used bu the other DB process.
    And so, errors will appear.

The best way, even if it's a bit longer, time side, is to install manually all copy from the zip file.

Tempest likes this.
  11. dqtsf

dqtsf Member

It only take a few min to copy from zip file to dedicate folders and do the configuration separately for each character. Next time when you update db just keep the setting folder and replace everything with new zip file.

mullerhun likes this.
  12. Tempest

Tempest Active Member

Yay, this may explain some of my errors that appear if I stop and start again running DB profile. Errors are related to the dlls compiled in CompiledAssemblies directory being owned by a different process. Thanks for the point.

mullerhun and FreakyBart like this.