• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Guide/Setup] 4-man party setup for S11

Discussion in 'Demonbuddy Guides' started by Tempest, Aug 19, 2017.

1. Rexfelis

Rexfelis Member

Thanks for the feedback. This my first attempt to make a group, so the feedback on the gems is helpful. Would esoteric and efficacious be the best replacements? I have not seen the bot have an issue with falling behind yet, but BH or EB may be the best to replace with teleport if need be. I updated the files to keep the triumvirate buff going and to use SP-PO when mana is at reserve level. Will need to add teleport support in there for next update.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2017
    2. dqtsf

dqtsf Member

112 cleared with sequence's routine and Rex's build.

Apparently this is potentially very good trash cleaner and slow time set does support rathma dps as well as provide survivability to the party. Also a good alternative for those who want to farm wizard gears.

Screenshot069.jpg

3. dqtsf

dqtsf Member

eso is not necessary because you have more than toughness with monk, barb and slow time.

Yes, real test shows wiz can catch up with the party so teleport is not required.

I think what you have to do now is fix the run around issue. Just have a look at sequence routine. Sequence's routine doens't support oculus ring though.

I will leave my toon run 112 for the whole day and see how it goes.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2017
    4. pimpampum

pimpampum Member

@dqtsf @Tempest

If someone asks for possible group composition changes, support DH is really strong too!

It can be used to fill in for the barb, the monk (turning the barb into leader ofc) and even one of the rathma's.

https://www.d3planner.com/419805587

I strongly encourage you to try one if you wanna raise (or already have) a DH. It surprised me a lot.

Marauder Cluster Arrow routine that comes with Default Trinity works just good for it. We still need to cancel the kite distance that seems to be hardcoded into it, but works great anyhow.

5. dqtsf

dqtsf Member

What rift are you doing with DH? At low 110s we can replace 1 rathma with any class we want because all classes can solo 110+ now.

Only Achary WD may help us reach to g120.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2017
    6. Tempest

Tempest Active Member

Do you get better GR times with DMO+Rathma when compared to 2xRathma?

7. Rexfelis

Rexfelis Member

I'm thinking of changing my zWiz to Monk. Which is better for 4 man?

8. pimpampum

pimpampum Member

I personally don't wanna go any higher, no intention at all to make the leaderboards.

But just gotta point that with DH, time of completion is just better than all the different setups I've personally tried with 3 different 4-man teams: 2 rathmas Znecro barb, Necro-barb-Zwiz-monk, and all the variations for Crusader and Dps wizard that I could think of. Even the basic dual rathmas + monk + barb in most cases.

[​IMG]
      I can see your team hitting higher greater rifts clears with DH if that's your goal.
      Don't understimate it...cause it brings a freaking lot. It's amazing, really.

I don't know what Achary WD is, do you happen to have a link? Some WD builds are just not-apt for botting , firebats comes to mind - several devs tried and failed (due to technical aspects of DB) to create a good routine for it.

Don't try crusader at groups, though. Hammerdin works good for solo, but for whatever reason it's complete crap in the group. I've been wondering why it did underperform so vastly, and the conclusion I reached is that perhaps the crusader needs to do all CC for his hammers to do full damage. I'm not sure, just doesn't work.

@Rexfelis Monk, unless the new Frozen orb for Wizard proves as competitive in a group environment.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2017
    9. Rexfelis

Rexfelis Member

The zWiz, not the DMO FO Wiz. The zWiz sucks away the elite affixes using BH. It's a defensive / support wizard as opposed to dps. I'm going to stick with the DMO FO Wiz at least until I perfect the routine.

10. Rexfelis

Rexfelis Member

DMO FO 2.6.1 routine seems to be working much better with this update. You shouldn't see it run back and forth as much now and it should be dishing out a lot more dps now. I'm able to get about 2 grifts higher than I was with the original version I released.

Attached Files:

11. pimpampum

pimpampum Member

In my experience (I've used the Zwiz in 3 support and 2 support 4-man setups, in several different composition groups) the Zwiz couldn't keep up with the results provided by other classes.
      Not that it was a massive difference though, the affix sucking was helpful against arcane+horde mobs.And the bubble is always nice. I feel it's slightly weaker, in what it brings to the group, than other Zdps options.

Looking forward to testing your FO routine, I just don't have a wiz right now. Thanks for your contribution.

It's great seeing other classes being supported here.

12. looser7k

looser7k Member

Hi guys,
      what should i select "Ignore By Affix" on general tab?
      pls help.
      thx in advance.

13. hordeboy1903

hordeboy1903 Member

do i need to install DB 4x different location to make this work? i didnt get it
      i installed it into my db folder and opened 4x DB but it lags a lot
      if i install 4 db installation folder will it work no lag?

14. mullerhun

mullerhun Member

Look from page 23 I think, I asked many beginner questions and forum did answer and help me!

15. Rexfelis

Rexfelis Member

It didn't take me long to get a Monk to 70 and even with only a fraction of the gear from Tempest's D3Planner, the monk dies less than the zWiz and the group stays alive longer.

16. hordeboy1903

hordeboy1903 Member

anyone elses game is lagg with 4 man setup? its like 15-20 fps but it only happens with autofollow

17. Tempest

Tempest Active Member

AutoFollow should not bring any extra fps issues. It's usually 4 DB bots + 4 d3 games running at decent resolution and details that hinder fps. Are you sure your fps is fine when 4 independent DB bots run and once you chain them via AutoFollow your fps drops?

18. mullerhun

mullerhun Member

If I set in db itemlist selectively to be ancient, will it keep primals that way?

I only set the needed items for build, so each one has been set to be ancient!

pls help

19. hordeboy1903

hordeboy1903 Member

uninstalled razer synapse and nvidia exp now its fine

20. hordeboy1903

hordeboy1903 Member

with ur files can i run zbarb ww globe 2x rathma and 1x znecro?