• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Guide/Setup] 4-man party setup for S11

Discussion in 'Demonbuddy Guides' started by Tempest, Aug 19, 2017.

1. dqtsf

dqtsf Member

Navigation server is having issue now. I will try DH later. Have you tried a dps DH instead of zdps, like impale is very good at elite killer?

@Rexfelis I will try your updated routine and give feedback when the navigation server back to normal. Thanks man

2. hordeboy1903

hordeboy1903 Member

how can i set this znecro to spam death nova to reduce cooldown? and cast lotd all the time?

3. pimpampum

pimpampum Member

Nopes, I tried Shadow Impale solo in the various routines available ,but there would be issues with the kiting in a group setting. The build is heavily dependent on Vault, which is not working really good in DB.

iF I were to try a Dps DH in 4-man, prob. Marauder-6 would be my personal choice

It might be worth checking, cause I feel like we need more a better trash killer than another RGK.

For the navigation issues, just switch to a different server and the issues will be gone.

If you are using YAR and therefore not able to manually switch, change NorthAmerica to Europe in your GlobalSettings.xml file in Honorbuddy/settings.

4. mullerhun

mullerhun Member

Do you guys have reference numbers on how high toughness, life etc should the chars have to beat 110+?

5. Tempest

Tempest Active Member

farming 118 now, about 8-12 mins runs, 4k para, zbarb, zmonk, 2xRathma. Both Rathmas are above 6m dps with party buffs, about 900k hps, 80-90m Toughness in town, 45-50% CDR, 90% AD.

mullerhun likes this.
    6. hordeboy1903

hordeboy1903 Member

wow that setup not work for me monk dies :(

7. Tempest

Tempest Active Member

Monk never dies, neither does zbarb, only Rathmas bite the dust 1-2 times per run :). What kills your zmonk? Just running around? Because in combat your Toughness should be in billions and with all the self-healing and self-shielding he/she becomes unkillable.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2017
    8. hordeboy1903

hordeboy1903 Member

hmm i tried the build in 1st page on monk barb doesnt die :p

9. hordeboy1903

hordeboy1903 Member

are u runningb barb as leader? i didmonk

10. mullerhun

mullerhun Member

Thanks for the info!

I'll share my chars numbers later and maybe you guys could look at it!

Is there any option in dB any setting which would help necro to stay alive better?

11. Tempest

Tempest Active Member

Just the avoidance and zmonk's combat activation. Pulling smaller groups (defined by Cluster Size and Cluster Range, I am using 18 and 35 atm, safer more would be 10-12 and 35) makes runs slower but safer. Dangerous affixes are arcane and molten core, so you wanna put 60-80% hps avoidance on those. If your Rathmas die often, do not hesitate and put Esoteric gem on them and keep them around 800-900k hps. Rathmas may be a bit weak before around 2k para but once you get enough hps and enough resistances (through int) you gonna ravage those rifts. Remember, more than anything, you want stability. It is always better to run 8-10 mins stable rifts than 13-14 mins rifts with frequent deaths that give you great exps for one hour and catch you in a wipe loop next hour.

PS: Experiment a bit, my builds reflect what I found best for higher paragons and even then it may not be the best option. For example, I remember that around 2k para zmonk's healing mantra worked better than damage reduction mantra I am using now. Furthermore, I am not running with Dislocation on Bone Armor atm on my Rathmas, I am seeing better survival with Life/s rune now.
      I also cannot stress enough, focus on your Rathmas, it takes nothing to build zmonk and zbarb that can run 100+ GRs. It's Rathmas who kill stuff and carry you through those rifts. They need the best gear, they need all the resources.

mullerhun likes this.
    12. Mandamus

Mandamus New Member

Hey all,

I'm having a little trouble with the Plugins 1.5 install with DB 506. The autofollow plugin will not load with DB 506. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Edit: Nevermind, figured it out. Basically I'm an idiot.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2017
    13. dqtsf

dqtsf Member

The new pestilence routine is a beast. I can solo 115 with only 9min and someone has cleared 120 in 9min with only 2k para on season!! I tried it in a 4 man group but it lags like hell. Still clear 115 with 10-12min but it would have been much higher without the lag issue.

14. Tempest

Tempest Active Member

Yea, I steer clear of any necro build with the lance on the bar. I've tried to build a Necrolancer several months ago, the lag issues are not even in Trinity, they are built in the DB core we cannot fix without extensive disassembly.

15. hordeboy1903

hordeboy1903 Member

why u run this 4 db instead of 1x db? 4 db is less lag?

16. Rexfelis

Rexfelis Member

Is anyone having an issue with none of the 4 mans picking up primal ancients? Last season I would average about 1 a day per character. It's been 2 weeks and the bot hasn't picked up a single one even though I have "Always Keep Primal Ancients" checked on all 4 bots.

17. Rexfelis

Rexfelis Member

I've been using the Europe server (since the issue started) when logging into DB and haven't had problems. Is the US server back to normal yet?

18. dqtsf

dqtsf Member

This is funny, I can clear higher rift lv with solo than group. Chinese Pestilence routine is capable of 120+ and I still struggle in 117 with 3.4k+ paragon squad.

Why? paragon grinding, loot share. What else do you want with Diablo 3 this day?

Last edited: Nov 28, 2017
    19. dqtsf

dqtsf Member

2 weeks without any primal is not normal even with the RNG god hates you. I've got primal everyday but most of them are crap.

20. hordeboy1903

hordeboy1903 Member

i mean do i need 4 db install folder or just 1 db to run 4x char?