Demonbuddy is ready and released, happy Season 14!
  • Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Exilebuddy
  • Visit Demonbuddy

• Unknownbuddy 5/20 slots taken, private ESP for PUBG.

[Guide/Setup] 4-man party setup for S11

Discussion in 'Demonbuddy Guides' started by Tempest, Aug 19, 2017.

1. dqtsf

dqtsf Member

Still run this everyday and haven't seen the issue you mentioned. Maybe I didn't monitor my bots enough. Start the bot before go to work and come back after 10-12 hours and still running find.

I checked the bots every 2-3 hours using teamview to make sure it's not disconnected. At 4100+ paragon now I gain 17 lv everyday (approx 17 hours) running 115.

Make sure you use modified auto follow files from Tempest in the first page.

2. Zaman

Zaman New Member

Thanks giving it another shot here.

This time around (fresh installs) I'm getting the compile error for actor codes. Last time I deleted the raekor barb routines like posted on the previous page and it allowed everything to load. This time, it's not working and neither Trinity or Autofollow load now.

Anyone know what else could cause this other then the raekor barb routine?

3. dqtsf

dqtsf Member

There are 2 reakor routines, are you sure you deleted the right one?

How to install properly:

1. Using DB stable 511 and the trinity comes with it.
    2. Delete everything except the setting folder and copy and paste the whole DB folder.
    3. Copy zautofolow to plug-in folder.
    4. Copy Tempest's 1.5 plugin to plugin folder.
    5. Delete Raekor routine (not reakor spear).
    6. If you use Yar, make sure you run DB without Yar first otherwise you will encounter "cannot find routine" error.

Hope that helps.

mullerhun likes this.
  4. Zaman

Zaman New Member

I'm using and only have available DB Stable 514

In this version, I found the Trinity > Framework > Actors > Properties > Itemproperties.cs
    is causing the issue. When I replace that .cs with the default one AND delete the raekor/IK set. Things work again. But it will not work under any circumstances with .514 and that Itemproperties.cs file.

Why, is above my pay grade :)

5. dqtsf

dqtsf Member

There are always potential changes in any DB upgrade that may screw up performance so I won't upgrade DB unless there are significant improvements like fix back tracking.

I didn't see official announcement for 514 on discord though. Looking at newest trinity on Git, apparently Nesox has fixed some issues related to item sharing in town.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2017
  6. Zaman

Zaman New Member

Yeah makes sense to me. I use a condemn pally over 2x necro's and 511 messed up Condemn routine while 514 fixed it. So with my setup I didn't really have a choice but to take the update.

But for future, I'll definitely keep an eye out on updates for major patches like you suggest.

Thanks for all your help! Your replies let me know it was worth it to keep tracking down the issue :)

7. kjaudi91

kjaudi91 Member

Is it possible to get an update to this? trying to override the plugins with the Plugins 1.5 provided above but getting tons of errors.
    Or can i find the stable DB version for this somewhere?

8. dqtsf

dqtsf Member

9. Slimdiggy

Slimdiggy Member

Anyone have bots consistently leave to group menu after an error in demonbuddy and just sit there. They dont re-enter the game and yar does nothing.