• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Guide] Witch Doctor GR61+ Season 4 (100% Unattended)

Discussion in 'Demonbuddy Guides' started by TarasBulba, Sep 15, 2015.

1. TwoCigars

TwoCigars Active Member

I appreciate taking the time to fill out the planner!

Have you tried the alternate build at all?
      Example: http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/hooniekeke-1397/hooniekeke/65473710

It uses Scrimshaw for the weapon, Henri's Perquisition mojo, and Bane of Stricken Gem. I'm going to test it out once I get a Scrimshaw worth using.

2. tsatsa

tsatsa Community Developer

Welcome in the club :)

Solo or grp?

3. kozakius

kozakius New Member

Wait, so you just write it to show off ("64 club")? A lot of users here made a lot of changes to plugins, profiles, etc. just to improve the botting system - for free and they spent a lot of their times to make it. Now, you say that you do not want to share? Well, welcome to the cruel world, huh. And even some of developers helped you to make it so you did not make it on your own, heh. Well, it is up to you, for me it is not a problem I only wanted to make a point.

4. TwoCigars

TwoCigars Active Member

Hold the phone there Koz... Can I call you Koz?

Thanks!

I had asked earlier if people would post their highest grifts. It's not a "look at me" post.

He was simply telling us that we won't get to level 64 with a solo character, using the stock DB/trinity.

He also made a statement about sharing. This is a preemptive response to what undoubtedly will be "LET ME HAS IT??!!!!111" replies.

I appreciate him taking the time to reply to my inquiry in a way that won't have me pulling my hair out, thinking "Why can his get to 64 and mine can only hit 61?."

That said, you can make your own modifications as well. The .cs files are in [relatively] plain english. If you don't have the time, it's understandable... I don't, so I don't mess around with it anymore. I spent over 50 hours modifying things for Crusader after RoS came out... Thats a drop in the bucket compared to what some people spend. I dropped it after I stopped playing Crusader.

That said, you can't fault someone else for making the time to modify DB and not wanting to explain to 500 people how it works, why it's setup that way, etc.

In terms of sharing, he does note that some of the setup he uses is now included in our bot via Devs.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2015
    5. Syn-Ack

Syn-Ack Member

Hmm I am botting grift 45 no problem, everything melts quickly. I finish with like 9-10 minutes left per rift usually. I went up to gr50 and maybe it was just bad luck, but my damage felt like it a wall. I only ran 2 gr50 bot runs because I was getting ready for sleep and wanted to bot freely overnight quick as I could, So in those 2 runs, the highest finish time was 10 minutes or so total time to complete. I am not sure if it was due to bad maps/mobs or what not, It wasn't due to the nav server I made sure to watch.

Any suggestions? I am working on more ancient gear, but so far I only have like ancient bracers, boots, ancient diviner, belt, shoulders so I am missing a fair bit of +0.2 to +1% dmg upgrades from non-ancients on legs/chest/helm etc. Both rings are CC/CHD/int. I was thinking of dropping swampland attunement and picking up pierce the veil for more damage, but I know that could also hurt my total damage due to more mana cost on acid rain.

I am using henri's/coe/grin reaper, I am almost wondering if I should drop henri's for furnace or something? no idea..Also running stricken/trapped/eso

6. kozakius

kozakius New Member

@TwoCigars
      Koz is fine.

Well, then I mistunderstood the intention of this topic. I only want to add: I had no interest to offend someone like: "64?! nice nice share your files, acc, everything with everyone!!!111oneoneone".
      In my opinion, the post that I quoted ealier sounded negative, that is all.

Of course I understand and appreciate everyone's work to improve DemonBuddy and stuff connected with it.

Ok, thanks for your good explanation ;-)

TwoCigars likes this.
    7. jeanmich

jeanmich New Member

Bot easily farm GR60. 8 death/hour. About 40B/xp.

All gem Lvl 63.

Settings and Stats (Sorry it's in french).

Trinity :
      1.jpg
      2.jpg

Stats and Stuff :
      3.jpg
      4.jpg
      5.jpg

Last edited: Sep 25, 2015
    8. Syn-Ack

Syn-Ack Member

Yeah I am using F/R rings and the basic suwong build. With the changes suggested on original post. Henri's seems like a great dmg mitigation, on grift 45 im not sure I even need it but thats hard to tell yet until i try without it. Maybe I will give gizzard a try, Eso is nice but your right about gizzard having some nice regen. When I get ramped up, I sit around 2.3m dps, 70m+ toughness. I think due to languish/gruesome feat health orbs etc all adding to it. If it weren't like double cache rewards I would try grifts right now but I am on a mission to get 300+ of each act mat atm. Soon as the rewards gone I will run grift 50 again on bot and see how it goes, who knows maybe in a day or two I will have more ancient gear. I have easily dumped the last 15k shards into legs, zero ancient helltooth legs, easily 15+ sets of ancient zuni and arach.

9. wave626

wave626 New Member

the pic so small ... how can see it ??

10. Gigofar

Gigofar Member

A problem from your side, they are pretty big

11. ccLoaded

ccLoaded New Member

Are you guys having any issues avoidance on molten/arcane? how do you cope with it? or do you just accept that you will die a lot of the time?

12. dbfriend

dbfriend Member

same here, pic are too small to see....

13. jeanmich

jeanmich New Member

You shouldn't die in molten/arcane. Maybe not enought regen/resist/armor ?

14. ccLoaded

ccLoaded New Member

Its not instant deaths the bot runs through/with the lasers constantly trying to avoid the initial spot where it spawns, molten isn't that much of a issue atm. Busy reading through the forums atm seeing what other people are doing with avoidance, currently I am trying turning it off with kite turned on.

15. Gorgatron

Gorgatron New Member

Thanks. The first image is too small btw

16. jeanmich

jeanmich New Member

@ ccLoaded : Actually i unticked every avoidance setting in trinity, exept bot attack in AOE and Avoid Death on low HP. 8/death hour on GR60.

17. Zero111

Zero111 New Member

Hello
      I tried the setup I got 4 ancient set items + 1 belt Ancient+ weapon Ancient , all gems 1 gem 57 and 2 gems 61+ , problem he die not doing the rift on time @Grift 60
      but at Grift 55 face roll doing it 60-80% all the time . Items I have same as on the setup do i have to have all Ancient items ....?
      I don't have Hellfire neck yetbut I have have neck with 10 crit chance + 96 crit damge good one

18. Zero111

Zero111 New Member

I tried again with The Furnace
      The Grin Reaper
      Convention of Elements
      Esoteric Alteration
      Molten Wilderbeest's Gizzard
      Bane of the Stricken
      my Dame with out buff 1.800.000 not all gear ancient HP is 630.000
      one time did Grift 60 2nd time fail not all Rift at 60 are same
      I wounder if u guys doing Grift 60 full run all time u clear on time ?
      No hellfire neck

19. tsatsa

tsatsa Community Developer

I'm currently farming grift 60 only for xp using red gem. I usually finish them under 10minutes. But I'm full ancient with nearly perfect enchant. Ancient hellfire amulet 100%CHD and 10 CHC. 2200 dps, 1200 hp, 35k toughness (with vitality gem). Can clear grift 62 most of the time. Randomly finishing in time grift 64

My advice is to start farming keywardens and get a good neck asap.

20. Zero111

Zero111 New Member

tsatsa thanks for the info need alot of work to get perfect ancient gear most of my gear bad Ancient my luck is bad any way I do 55 easy most of time now doing rift X