• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Guide] Witch Doctor GR61+ Season 4 (100% Unattended)

Discussion in 'Demonbuddy Guides' started by TarasBulba, Sep 15, 2015.

1. DevilX1

DevilX1 Member

I have Mara amulet with 20% fire, 100% cd, 9.5% cc. can I use it instead of Hellfirre?

2. cronik247

cronik247 Member

You can sure, but the extra passive is much better.

3. Syn-Ack

Syn-Ack Member

I still cant bot 55's in a timely manner without dying to the occasional molten explosion path back and forth, or 2 ticks of arcane sentry that the bot walks into accidentally, wondering about a few things. I CAN bot 55s, but they take about 9-10 minutes per completion. If I do 50s, they take anywhere from 4-6 minutes. atm 50s appear to be more exp due to less time per rift. I can barely do grift 60 by hand without a good map, and I die frequently(I tried even swapping henri's for furnace on manual runs etc) Here is an image(with thud engaged)

My damage is a tad boosted because of gruesome feat, but for the most part my bot always runs around with 2-5 stacks of it so its not far off. I am using gizzard over eso since it seems to work a bit better for me atm but I use eso in 55+. The 1 in each slot represents an ancient item. You can see my abilities etc forgive the blacked out stuff didn't want to give too many specific item details away of counts. on 55+ I really lack damage, but should I still drop either stricken or trapped to go eso/gizzard/trapped?

My hellfire amulet is 9.5/100/700int confidence ritual. I AM using pierce the veil, is that where im going wrong? I feel like if i drop that for swampland or jungle fort i won't kill anything in time. Running vessel/GI/PTV/gruesome

Combat misc track pack set to 3, seems to help a bit more then 2. Any help in figuring out some better settings, gear changes whatever is appreciated. Or if people botting 55-60 can tell me their completion times ie are they taking 10-11 mins to complete per run?

[​IMG]

4. cronik247

cronik247 Member

More toughness. Mine can consistently complete 62's although i find 57 is where its at if your going for xp all buffed up im at about 90k toughness and 2.3-2.5 mil damage. Lose PtV passive that just leaves you starved for mana. Also adjust your avoidance range options a lil more if you have not.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2015
    5. cronik247

cronik247 Member

Btw those 62's take 7-10 mins and 57's are 3-7 mins

6. Jggrnght

Jggrnght Member

i can clear 61+ by myself but cant with the bot any idea whats wrong with my gear cause i used the setting you did also in this link it dont show but i have a 58 bane of the trapped gem i use

7. Syn-Ack

Syn-Ack Member

Not really sure how to get more toughness, although a few of my ancient HT rolls ARE sub 600 vita but my diviner has perfect 1465 vita roll on it. I guess if each piece of HT had 600-650 vita roll, that would be an easy 150-200 extra vita bonus. Aside from that I don't see a way to get more toughness without dropping CHD, CC, etc. I am at like 58m toughness with jungle fort + soul harvest armor rune on. I did drop PTV for jungle fort, I know swampland attunement would easily add a TON of toughness. but I don't know what to drop for it.

8. cronik247

cronik247 Member

Drop jungle fort and use swampland its much better, and lose bane of the stricken for EA gem also +armor on pants/boots instead of all res and a life gem in helm if need be. Strive for about 30mil toughness unbuffed with the passives from this guide.

9. Syn-Ack

Syn-Ack Member

legs/boots both are rockin +armor, I will drop the stricken gem and swap fort for swampland. I just read the tooltip for swampland and maybe it was just left off but it provides resistance for everything but arcane/holy wonder if thats intended or not? either way, gonna swap next. Was thinking possibly dropping a red gem in helm, but if need be i will go purple for HP. Thanks for the tips, gonna kick it up a few levels and let the bot go for a while. averaging 18b/xp hr atm. I think my barb could get more if I put him with a leo's crown and ruby I just rather play WD to get perfected gear.

edit - quick update, just over the 2mil dps mark, I am sitting at around 85m toughness and depending on swampland mob count anywhere from 85-120m toughness. I am only 2 runs in, exp meter showing the same but I think i might possibly be getting more, we'll see what the clear times look like.

10. cronik247

cronik247 Member

Nice yea let that puppy run for a couple hrs im doing 56 atm with red gem and geting 36bil xp/hr (Trubohud tracker).

11. Syn-Ack

Syn-Ack Member

Been running over 1 1/2 now or so and its settled at around 27b xp/hr on DB, thud tracker says 19m but mind you this same D3 instance/thud has been open for 24hrs+, and has over 1500 legendary found this session so I don't think its updating quickly probably take a few hours so I am just gonna exit it and start a fresh instance see if it changes to a proper amount instead of slowly climbing up.

GR53's in 6-8 min completions. Debating going up to 55, if anything to rank more gems up a bit more(got em all set to 30% chance, trapped is rank 60 but eso and gizzard are 55) Just not sure when too high will be too slow and be less exp, if thats even possible jumping from 53 to 55. I also really really want to try a leo crown ruby barb on GR50 or 55 see how it goes too, Though im unsure of how that will work considering I will have to uncube those 200% dmg 50% faster attack bracers those are pretty huge for that hota build.

Anyway I was in one game earlier where in 2 hours I literally found ~6 diviners, I made a fresh game without thinking now haven't seen a single diviner, can't help but think I was in a good game for it =P. Debating whether or not to turn on cubing kanai 2h staff's to aim for another anc suwong diviner hopefully better then mine. its 4k dps, but only 76% acid. I would easily settle for another 4k+ with 85%+ or whatever.

12. steelseries

steelseries Member

hey guys let me ask you a question: did you use COE or RORG Ring in cube? COE only for high grifts? I want XP so much as I can. So I think I have to use RORG ring with Leorics Crown and Ruby in helm for that 35+ Billion XP/h, right?

So I figured out by myself I need longer for overall Riftclear without COE Ring. So with Para 670+ I couldnĀ“t get more than 20-25 Billion XP/h

How you guys get 35+ Billion XP/h???

Last edited: Sep 30, 2015
    13. MrPeeg

MrPeeg New Member

I've been doing GR57 pretty comfortably getting around 34-36 billion xp / hr (turbohud @ 4 hours running).

Gems: bane of the trapped, esoteric, molten (all rank 62)
      Red gem in helm, INT gems in chest and pants

Cube: furnace, grin reaper, convention

Passives: Grave Injustice, Confidence Ritual, Pierce the Veil, Spirit Vessel & Swampland Attunement (HF ammy)

Trinity: trash pack size 4, avoidance ON

Completion times seem to range between 8 to 12 mins, but XP/hr is what counts for me.

Paragon 850+

14. anonym23

anonym23 Member

since the gems have changed in the build, and henris is in cube like proposed the bot is running 60 in 7-10 minutes, with red gem. Looking good :)

15. evilking

evilking Member

Same setup, gems are in 62-64 range, and can't do more than 25-26b xp /hr... what's your stats unbuffed ??

And i finish 57 grift in 8-12min like you...

Here are mine, and i think i have good gear.. how can you make 34-36b / hr ?!? i can't believe it..

wd_stats.png

16. TwoCigars

TwoCigars Active Member

my stats are pretty near to yours evilking...

I think the DB window isn't totally accurate with exp/hr.

I am doing 60 in about 10-12 minutes without dying.

What do you have cubed?

17. cronik247

cronik247 Member

To make 35bil+ xp/hr you need to be able to do a 56 or 57 in under 7 mins consistently with a red gem in helm. Im not sure about other gr levels but those are the two i do for 35bil xp/hr the time is any where from 3-7mins.

18. MrPeeg

MrPeeg New Member

Just took this screenshot awhile ago, currently at 36.5 billion xp/hr for a 3hr 49 min session using the Turbohud tracker. IMO this is much more accurate than D3Buddy's xp tracker, which fluctuates too much to be reliable. My templar is using a Leoric's signet ring, maybe try that if you aren't already using one. Sitting in town I have 1.76 million damage and 27.5 million toughness unbuffed. Bonus globe radius is at 7. I recently replaced Pierce the Veil with Gruesome Feast and turned on "prioritize health globes" in Trinity combat misc, seems to be working better.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 1, 2015
    19. evilking

evilking Member

I also have leoric signet on templar.. how with almost same clear time we can have so different results.. you have fire elemental damage on neck and wrist no ? will do some more try, but i think i'm missing something :(

20. MrPeeg

MrPeeg New Member

On wrist, yes, on neck I have INT. Are you using Turbohud to check your xp/hr?