• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [H] 96-98 Arak Questing

Discussion in '90-100' started by Tactica, Dec 1, 2014.

1. Tactica

Tactica Member

[H] 96-98 Arak Questing {Tac}

[H] 96-98 Spires of Arak Questing v3.4

[​IMG]

To Do:

• [*=center]Verify Bonus Objectives X
        [*=center]Complete adding all vendors X
        [*=center]Tweak messaging X
      Changelog:

You need to register and have one post to see spoilers! Bot will select the proper building, do NOT choose anything other than the Brewery!

Note: Best to start in Exarch's Refuge, Talador

View attachment [H] 96-98 Arak Questing v3.4.xml

You need to register and have one post to see spoilers!
      I don't like beer, but I do enjoy a Pibb every so often...it helps me drown out the nightmares of syntax errors...
      [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 15, 2014
    2. Tactica

Tactica Member

Reserved for changelog. And cause everyone does this so I gotta fit in...

TO DO:
      • Fix Shot Caller quest, this profile skips it for now
      • Verify Bonus Objectives work

Last edited: Dec 1, 2014
    3. Fabolous1

Fabolous1 Member

Going to try this. The other 96-98 converted from Chinese one isn't working well for me and stands around a lot. Plus objectives were going slow as hell.

4. flashoner

flashoner New Member

I like to try it but in Arak i have everytime the same problem, he didnt quested anything and he trying to get to anzu and doing the 7th capture of the av and the quest from anzu in east.

well deleted settings and cache ordner i think it works now

Last edited: Dec 2, 2014
    5. Tactica

Tactica Member

I would suggest anyone having such issues do this very thing. I am in the middle of testing the 2nd toon and have had only minor issues that don't involve the bot failing.

I am aware of the bonus objectives being down but I will fix that soon.

6. Schuetzy

Schuetzy Member

Testing now. I'll let you know how it goes =) Thanks in advance for the profile!

I'll make a list of things I encounter, and continue to edit as I observe the bot in action.

New updates!

Line 2926 - "Flame On" quest turn-in Kimzee Pinchwhistle didn't appear, and bot stood around waiting. NPC only appeared when I moved forward a bit manually, and then it continued on as normal.

Line 3082 "Befriending the Locals" - Kept clicking on Dusk-Seer Irizzar, but wouldn't turn in "Befriending the Locals", which has to be turned in before it can pick up "A Lack of Wasps". After I turned in manually, it continued normally.

Line 7264 "Gardul Venomshiv" Stood around waiting for Dark Ranger Velonara to appear to turn in "Gardul Venomshiv" quest. It wouldn't interact with her, even though she was right in front of the bot. Continues on after I manually turned in, and picked up "We Have Him Now". No complications turning in the following quest to her, though.

Line 20834 "Sol Sisters" - Bot tries to turn in quest to Inactive Apexis Destroyer, but goes to the wrong one. (Quest NPC is in the center of the room, and there's a group of identical NPCs in the corner) Assuming they share the same ID.

Line 26471 "The Talon King" - Bot would target the enemies it needed to kill, but wouldn't do any combat. It just stood around and got beat on. While the bot was running, if I killed the mobs in the hotspot, it would move to the next, and do the same thing. It's a "vehicle" quest. Possibly because I'm using Tuanha's rogue combat routine? Not sure, but worth investigating.

Line 36806 "Lithic's Gift" - Bot stands where the blood slimes spawn, and doesn't kill the talon mobs on the sides, so it eventually fails because Anzu dies. Had to disable the bot and manually finish this one.

Completed "News from Nagrand" and stopped the bot as intended. Those are the only issues I had, other than there being a few areas where the bot would suicide because the pathing would lead it through a ton of enemies. It would die, respawn, and attempt to kill the group again. The death happens at line 31180, and it attempted to fight the group again. I disabled the bot and finished the quest manually. It's a bad area in general because the enemies drop an AoE spell/totem that can nuke you pretty fast, so I'm not sure if there's any fix here. These are the only problems I had. Awesome profile, my friend! Now, on to Nagrand!

View attachment 3844 2014-12-02 22.30.txt

Last edited: Dec 3, 2014
    7. Tactica

Tactica Member

Toss me your log pl0x so I can reference the questID with the giver. I won't be able to look at that myself for at least another day so I may be able to fix based on the log info.

Edit: Thanks for the log, I will have to look at it personally as it seems the ID's are correct. Keep me posted on whatever else you encounter.
      You need to register and have one post to see spoilers!

Last edited: Dec 3, 2014
    8. willeroni

willeroni New Member

My friend. These are some gorgeous profiles, I love all of the details!

9. Tactica

Tactica Member

I like knowing where and what the human emulator is doing, plus it makes it easier for debugging. This profile is somewhat decent, the others I am fixing up and finalizing.

10. willeroni

willeroni New Member

Got the following error:

[Profile Message]: Getting Quest (35272): One of Our Own from Shadow Hunter Ukambe
      Could not find quest giver NPC with ID 81890 in database.
      Bot stopping! Reason: Could not create current in quest bot!

NOTE: I started this profile for the first time after already questing a bit in Nagrand at 98.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 4, 2014
    11. Tactica

Tactica Member

Odd, I won't get to this one until tomorrow, you can just do it by hand for now.

12. dubrofm

dubrofm New Member

I cannot use the profile because of this message in HB console:

[Compiler Error]: c:\Users\Mathieu\Documents\Honorbuddy\Quest Behaviors\Deprecated\TheGiftThatKeepsOnGiving.cs(188,6) : error CS1502: La méthode surchargée correspondant le mieux à 'System.Collections.Generic.List<ulong>.Contains(ulong)' possède des arguments non valides
      [Compiler Error]: c:\Users\Mathieu\Documents\Honorbuddy\Quest Behaviors\Deprecated\TheGiftThatKeepsOnGiving.cs(188,29) : error CS1503: Argument 1*: impossible de convertir de 'Styx.WoWInternals.WoWGuid' en 'ulong'
      [Compiler Error]: c:\Users\Mathieu\Documents\Honorbuddy\Quest Behaviors\Deprecated\TheGiftThatKeepsOnGiving.cs(255,29) : error CS1502: La méthode surchargée correspondant le mieux à 'System.Collections.Generic.List<ulong>.Add(ulong)' possède des arguments non valides
      [Compiler Error]: c:\Users\Mathieu\Documents\Honorbuddy\Quest Behaviors\Deprecated\TheGiftThatKeepsOnGiving.cs(255,47) : error CS1503: Argument 1*: impossible de convertir de 'Styx.WoWInternals.WoWGuid' en 'ulong'
      [Compiler Error]: c:\Users\Mathieu\Documents\Honorbuddy\Quest Behaviors\Deprecated\UseItemOn.cs(415,37) : error CS1502: La méthode surchargée correspondant le mieux à 'System.Collections.Generic.List<ulong>.Contains(ulong)' possède des arguments non valides
      [Compiler Error]: c:\Users\Mathieu\Documents\Honorbuddy\Quest Behaviors\Deprecated\UseItemOn.cs(415,60) : error CS1503: Argument 1*: impossible de convertir de 'Styx.WoWInternals.WoWGuid' en 'ulong'
      [Compiler Error]: c:\Users\Mathieu\Documents\Honorbuddy\Quest Behaviors\Deprecated\UseItemOn.cs(423,37) : error CS1502: La méthode surchargée correspondant le mieux à 'System.Collections.Generic.List<ulong>.Contains(ulong)' possède des arguments non valides
      [Compiler Error]: c:\Users\Mathieu\Documents\Honorbuddy\Quest Behaviors\Deprecated\UseItemOn.cs(423,60) : error CS1503: Argument 1*: impossible de convertir de 'Styx.WoWInternals.WoWGuid' en 'ulong'
      [Compiler Error]: c:\Users\Mathieu\Documents\Honorbuddy\Quest Behaviors\Deprecated\UseItemOn.cs(423,77) : error CS1502: La méthode surchargée correspondant le mieux à 'Honorbuddy.Quest_Behaviors.UseItemOn.BehaviorBlacklist.Contains(ulong)' possède des arguments non valides
      [Compiler Error]: c:\Users\Mathieu\Documents\Honorbuddy\Quest Behaviors\Deprecated\UseItemOn.cs(423,104) : error CS1503: Argument 1*: impossible de convertir de 'Styx.WoWInternals.WoWGuid' en 'ulong'
      [Compiler Error]: c:\Users\Mathieu\Documents\Honorbuddy\Quest Behaviors\Deprecated\UseItemOn.cs(461,5) : error CS1502: La méthode surchargée correspondant le mieux à 'Honorbuddy.Quest_Behaviors.UseItemOn.BehaviorBlacklist.Add(ulong, System.TimeSpan)' possède des arguments non valides
      [Compiler Error]: c:\Users\Mathieu\Documents\Honorbuddy\Quest Behaviors\Deprecated\UseItemOn.cs(461,27) : error CS1503: Argument 1*: impossible de convertir de 'Styx.WoWInternals.WoWGuid' en 'ulong'
      [Compiler Error]: c:\Users\Mathieu\Documents\Honorbuddy\Quest Behaviors\Deprecated\UseItemOn.cs(545,12) : error CS1502: La méthode surchargée correspondant le mieux à 'System.Collections.Generic.List<ulong>.Add(ulong)' possède des arguments non valides
      [Compiler Error]: c:\Users\Mathieu\Documents\Honorbuddy\Quest Behaviors\Deprecated\UseItemOn.cs(545,30) : error CS1503: Argument 1*: impossible de convertir de 'Styx.WoWInternals.WoWGuid' en 'ulong'
      Warning: Errors in quest behaviors!
      [Compiler Error]: c:\Users\Mathieu\Documents\Honorbuddy\Quest Behaviors\Deprecated\TheGiftThatKeepsOnGiving.cs(188,6) : error CS1502: La méthode surchargée correspondant le mieux à 'System.Collections.Generic.List<ulong>.Contains(ulong)' possède des arguments non valides
      [Compiler Error]: c:\Users\Mathieu\Documents\Honorbuddy\Quest Behaviors\Deprecated\TheGiftThatKeepsOnGiving.cs(188,29) : error CS1503: Argument 1*: impossible de convertir de 'Styx.WoWInternals.WoWGuid' en 'ulong'
      [Compiler Error]: c:\Users\Mathieu\Documents\Honorbuddy\Quest Behaviors\Deprecated\TheGiftThatKeepsOnGiving.cs(255,29) : error CS1502: La méthode surchargée correspondant le mieux à 'System.Collections.Generic.List<ulong>.Add(ulong)' possède des arguments non valides
      [Compiler Error]: c:\Users\Mathieu\Documents\Honorbuddy\Quest Behaviors\Deprecated\TheGiftThatKeepsOnGiving.cs(255,47) : error CS1503: Argument 1*: impossible de convertir de 'Styx.WoWInternals.WoWGuid' en 'ulong'
      [Compiler Error]: c:\Users\Mathieu\Documents\Honorbuddy\Quest Behaviors\Deprecated\UseItemOn.cs(415,37) : error CS1502: La méthode surchargée correspondant le mieux à 'System.Collections.Generic.List<ulong>.Contains(ulong)' possède des arguments non valides
      [Compiler Error]: c:\Users\Mathieu\Documents\Honorbuddy\Quest Behaviors\Deprecated\UseItemOn.cs(415,60) : error CS1503: Argument 1*: impossible de convertir de 'Styx.WoWInternals.WoWGuid' en 'ulong'
      [Compiler Error]: c:\Users\Mathieu\Documents\Honorbuddy\Quest Behaviors\Deprecated\UseItemOn.cs(423,37) : error CS1502: La méthode surchargée correspondant le mieux à 'System.Collections.Generic.List<ulong>.Contains(ulong)' possède des arguments non valides
      [Compiler Error]: c:\Users\Mathieu\Documents\Honorbuddy\Quest Behaviors\Deprecated\UseItemOn.cs(423,60) : error CS1503: Argument 1*: impossible de convertir de 'Styx.WoWInternals.WoWGuid' en 'ulong'
      [Compiler Error]: c:\Users\Mathieu\Documents\Honorbuddy\Quest Behaviors\Deprecated\UseItemOn.cs(423,77) : error CS1502: La méthode surchargée correspondant le mieux à 'Honorbuddy.Quest_Behaviors.UseItemOn.BehaviorBlacklist.Contains(ulong)' possède des arguments non valides
      [Compiler Error]: c:\Users\Mathieu\Documents\Honorbuddy\Quest Behaviors\Deprecated\UseItemOn.cs(423,104) : error CS1503: Argument 1*: impossible de convertir de 'Styx.WoWInternals.WoWGuid' en 'ulong'
      [Compiler Error]: c:\Users\Mathieu\Documents\Honorbuddy\Quest Behaviors\Deprecated\UseItemOn.cs(461,5) : error CS1502: La méthode surchargée correspondant le mieux à 'Honorbuddy.Quest_Behaviors.UseItemOn.BehaviorBlacklist.Add(ulong, System.TimeSpan)' possède des arguments non valides
      [Compiler Error]: c:\Users\Mathieu\Documents\Honorbuddy\Quest Behaviors\Deprecated\UseItemOn.cs(461,27) : error CS1503: Argument 1*: impossible de convertir de 'Styx.WoWInternals.WoWGuid' en 'ulong'
      [Compiler Error]: c:\Users\Mathieu\Documents\Honorbuddy\Quest Behaviors\Deprecated\UseItemOn.cs(545,12) : error CS1502: La méthode surchargée correspondant le mieux à 'System.Collections.Generic.List<ulong>.Add(ulong)' possède des arguments non valides
      [Compiler Error]: c:\Users\Mathieu\Documents\Honorbuddy\Quest Behaviors\Deprecated\UseItemOn.cs(545,30) : error CS1503: Argument 1*: impossible de convertir de 'Styx.WoWInternals.WoWGuid' en 'ulong'
      Warning: Errors in quest behaviors!

If anyone can fix this thaks :D

13. Tactica

Tactica Member

Clean install and remove outdated plugin.

14. dubrofm

dubrofm New Member

I haven't any plugin... i need to reinstall honorbuddy? thanks :)

15. Tactica

Tactica Member

Yes and clear the cache folder as well.

16. toliman

toliman Member

Short answer is yes, it is easier.

Technical answer is, if you have a compiler issue with Quest Behaviors, save time and just delete/move the .cs file in question. Then restart the quest bot, until there's no compiler errors.

If it still comes up, HB won't load that particular file until there is no compiler errors.

Usually, questing will try a recompile before it starts with a profile, and we're using that as a test and way to find old or damaged files that don't work anymore.

If it's a file inside plugins or routines, move or delete the folder, and reinstall HB as a precaution.

If there's a whole screen of compiler errors in the log, find, delete the listed files one by one, or, move them to a new folder outside of the game folders, eg Honorbuddy/Backups/

You should restart honorbuddy after deleting those files anyway, it's just an initial debug, that you want to start HB to find out what it needs to do, initially see if it loads properly once that one .cs file has been deleted.

When it starts moving the player, questing is working. So, to be safe, stop HB and close it, then reopen HB and start the profile again.

The deprecated folder in this case, means that it was on the way out for a while, and now isn't supported.

Installing over the top of the old version creates problems like this, using the updater usually (?) prevents it.

17. Aion

Aion Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Not reinstall, but clear install.

18. Tactica

Tactica Member

Cheers for helping guys, I am trying to slam this stuff together for you. It's a rather hectic week with exams, but all my courses are cyber so Ctrl+F & .pdf's make it easy :D

This zone is next to be fixed, will be a few hours so bear with me.

19. dubrofm

dubrofm New Member

Thanks for help, I've reinstalled HB and it now works propoerly :) thanks so much for this profile :) 700k xp/h :)

20. ck019

ck019 New Member

using this profile now, much smoother than the others ones I found. Thank you very much! :)