• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [H+A][85-90][Vendor+Mail+Repair] 3+Million EXP/H, Valley of Emporers

Discussion in '85-90' started by Blinkpoolz2, Nov 29, 2013.

1. Blinkpoolz2

Blinkpoolz2 New Member

[Neutral] [85-90] [Vendor+Mail+Repair] AFK 3Million XP/H, Valley of Emporers

This is a Grind profile so please use Grindbot.

You will be grinding level 87 170K HP 'Tormented Spirits' in the 'Valley of Emporers' in Kun-Lai Summit.

You can reach Kun-Lai Summit by going through a tunnel in a mountain, you reach this tunnel from the top right map area of The Valley of the Four Winds, where there is a dotted path through the mountains to the Veiled stair.

I'd recommend using a Guild Battle Standard for 15% bonus XP as you will always be in range of it with this profile.
      Use a plug-in to ensure Guild Banner is always up while grinding: http://www.thebuddyforum.com/honorb...-plugin-guild-banners-guild-banner-piler.html

Unrested XP is approx 3 million per hour using a 15% Guild Standard in MOP greens.

800px-Valley_of_Emperors.jpg - Start your grind at this location.

800px-WorldMap-KunLaiSummit.jpg - Follow the path up the mountain from 'One Keg' or 'The Grummle Bazaar'.

View attachment Tormented Spirits.xml

Last edited: Apr 5, 2014
    2. Hidora

Hidora New Member

Tried this, and I was getting nowhere near 3mil xp/h. I was getting about 1.5-2 makes me think he tested this on rested.

3. Hidora

Hidora New Member

Using the standard battle routine, ilvl 408 fury warrior, no 15% but that doesn't account for you having double my exp/hour. Still new to botting is there a better fury warrior combat routine I should get?
      When i watched it, it's not that I was killing slow, it was more that there werent enough mobs around.

testing again this morning. Didnt change anything, now im stabilizing around 2.5-2.9 mil/hour
      weird.

4. Blinkpoolz2

Blinkpoolz2 New Member

Good stuff, thanks for retesting.
      Even a 10% EXP Guild Banner would keep you at 3million average with those gains.
      (Its a good spot to use a banner as most grinding spots your toon would go out of range of the banner and it would despawn the moment you went out of its range).