• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [H - Dailies] Argent Tournament Champion and ORC valient

Discussion in 'Reputation' started by tigermark, Mar 25, 2015.

1. Rabbit112

Rabbit112 Community Developer

threat from above has a pre-requisite required guys, just an fyi. There's 2 ways to do it, easiest is the questline leading to EK. It's super simple to write (well for me I already have my navigation coe :D) but depends whether OP wants to write it.

2. tigermark

tigermark Community Developer

any chance i could use your navigation coe :) ?

3. orthofunk

orthofunk New Member

Using REV02
      I tried starting the profile from Dalaran and got the following error:
      [FlyTo-v1987(fatal)] Toon doesn't have flying capability in this area, and there is no ground path to the destination. Please learn the flying skill appropriate for this area.

There are 2 daily quest givers in the champions tent (High Crusader Adelard, Crusader Silverdawn) whose quests are skipped. Are those not coded in this profile?

You've Really Done it This Time, Kul -the profile has trouble opening black cages:
      [InteractWith-v1997(warning)] Interaction with Black Cage interrupted. Reason: OutOfRange
      [InteractWith-v1997(warning)] Taking too long to reach Black Cage--blacklisting for 3m00s

What Do You Feed a Yeti, Anyway - no issues

The Light's Mercy - no issues

Threat From Above - no issues

Battle Before the Citadel:
      got stuck at (/way 52 78) while spamming Moving to Type: Hotspot, Loc: <6151, 2161, 512.7879>
      doesn't turn in this quest at the end

4. tigermark

THANKS FOR THE FEEDBACK

i will add some hotspots for the Boneguard Commander to fix Battle Before the Citadel.

there is one (or two) champion quests that i coded not to hand in because honorbuddy automatically selects the "champion writ" which no one wants because we want the bag which has a champion seal in it. in the old profile there was a custom behavior to go around that but it is outdated and causes server fps drops and sometimes fails to complete resulting in errors what i have done is used a custom macro to select the second quest reward for most but the quests that have a "continue" button on dont work im actively looking for a work around now other than forcing user input as i want this afk.

the 2 quest givers you mentioned i have not yet coded, i will look at them today

You've Really Done it This Time, Kul as you said seems to be a bit buggy i will see what i can do but a fix probably wont happen in todays release.

i will also be adding more travel to argent tournament conditions but i have not worked on an exapansive travel code yet so be paitent with me

will release REV03 today when im done testing

the more feedback the better. thanks again

5. tigermark

You've Really Done it This Time, have just updated range interaction etc so may actually be fixed in rev03

6. tigermark

REV03 IS NOW UP also added the bad behaviour quest profile

7. tigermark

hey i looked up High Crusader Adelard, Crusader Silverdawn turns out you can only get quests from them once your are exalted with all races, i am not yet so i wont code them until i can test them myself. so you'll be waiting a while for this one im afraid as i still have some valiant stuff to do.

8. orthofunk

orthofunk New Member

What is the bad behavior profile for?

9. tigermark

it completes the 3 quests that i have skipped in my "main profile" and will complete them however it completes them with an outdated quest behaviour and will error at the end of each quest stopping the bot in a loop which i cant fix. so i wanted to put it sperate as its bugged however will actually do the quests for you if you cant be bothered to joust.

10. tigermark

now at rev04, i have just added all valiant pickups and quest objectives, feedback would be welcome :)

11. ThatOneDude

ThatOneDude Banned

Nice progress

(not sarcasm)

12. orthofunk

orthofunk New Member

Starting in Dalaran, it now navigates properly to Argent Tournament grounds, but got stuck outside valiant tent while "Moving to interact with Girana the Blooded (id: 34771, dist: 28.9, noLoS, TtB: 18s)"

Stopping and restarting profile causes you to fly back to valiant and champions tents... rather than just continuing from where you stopped profile.

Taking Battle to the Enemy - no issues

You've Really Done it this time, Kul - got stuck spamming "[Profile Message]: Gathering keys", same thing after restart... had to open cages manually

What Do You Feed a Yeti, Anyway? - mounts flying mount after every shark kill... looks bottish, but competes fine.

The Light's Mercy - no issues

Battle Before the Citadel - no issues

Badbehavior profile gets stuck at Morah Worgsister trying to pickup unavailable quest.

13. tigermark

looking at girana now,

will add an extra run to for Girana the Blooded in rev05

because the dailys phase you have to be in range to see if they npc's have dailys available so i had to make it go to the tent to make sure it picks up the dailys the easiest way for me to do that is force a fly to at begining of profile.

What Do You Feed a Yeti, Anyway? have just updated the quest so hopefully in rev05 it will not look like a bot :)

You've Really Done it this time, Kul will rewrite this quest tommorow when i have the daily again as its giving me nothing but trouble lol.

updating the bad behavior profile now, it will no longer pickup anyquests, but will do the mounted combat for valiant and champions.

14. ElMagnifico69

ElMagnifico69 New Member

Hello,
      my toon stucked by picking up the flowers. It flys to the flower but dont mount off, then flys away ,comes back.....
      And it didnt kill the 10 flying Gargoyls.
      And the mounted fight doesnt semm to work. My toon mounts the wright mount the it take back zhe normal weapon and then it mounts off .

Need some help .

Sorry for the bad english.

Nice work!!

Last edited: Mar 28, 2015
    15. tigermark

i'll have a closer work at the flowers, when i tested it worked, but will try again.
      i cant get it to kill the 10 gargoyles atm thats why it pauses and asks you to do it.

the mounted fight im not really trying to support as it is broken anyway. but what valliant race were you trying?

thanks for feedback.

16. tigermark

REV06 is now up
      should warn about gargoyles correctly.
      should not get pathing issues with girana
      should not run back to argent tournament if the profile is stopped/started
      have re written You've Really Done it this time, Kul <still not perfect but seems to be much better.
      and a few other minor things

as always please give feedback :)

17. orthofunk

orthofunk New Member

REV06
      Starting in Dalaran, navigates properly to questgivers.

Breakfast of Champions - no issues
      Taking Battle to the Enemy - no issues
      You've Really Done it This Time, Kul - still buggy... walks back and forth between cages, opens some, doesn't open others... but competed quest afk
      A Leg Up - no issues
      Battle Before the Citadel - no issues

100% afk today... thanks for all you work on this!

BadBehaviors profile - Finished Among the Champions quest, but didn't turn in

18. orthofunk

orthofunk New Member

The profile is getting stuck after completing Breakfast of Champions... as it is flying to the next quest, it flies down into the Engine of the Makers and can't get back out.

19. tigermark

yeah it did that traveling from storm peaks to argent tournament at beginning so i added a way point to avoid the engine. will do the same on return from that quest :) should fix it in rev 07

20. tigermark

REV07 now up!

fixed shark quest (failed previously on my own test)

changed initial way point for flowers (hopefully wont get flower phasing issues causing bot go back and forth on flowers)

added return way point for breakfast quest (should stop getting stuck in engine place in storm peaks on return)

few other minor things

feedback please :)