• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [H - Grind] fully AFKable 1-90 profile (WIP)

Discussion in '1-60' started by Hydroxsys, Feb 14, 2014.

1. mishmear

mishmear Member

it uses grind bot not quest bot

2. messycan

messycan Member

I just want to say I used this on my alliance toon.. worked great.. just hearthed to SW from time to time when it needed to load new profiles i assume.. this would go great for both factions if you would remove the hearth options and set up tundra mount to vendor

3. capps2112

capps2112 New Member

Okay so I have a level 1 orc warrior in org valley, I'm trying to get him to 90, but I downloaded the bot and put it in grind mode, hit start bot and it says this "XML Error: Unknown tag "MaxDistance" (Input: "<MaxDistance>75</MaxDistance>") in "SubProfile"! - On line 911" then it says this Changing current profile to 01-03 Durotar
      Starting the bot!
      Currently Using BotBase : Grind Bot
      Current zone is Orgrimmar (http://wowhead.com/zone=1637)
      [Singular] Hotkey: To add a LOGMARK, press: [Shift+Alt+Ctrl+M]
      [Singular] Your Level 1 Orc Lowbie Hunter Build is
      [Singular] ... running the Grind Bot bot in Orgrimmar
      [Singular] ... Zone: Kalimdor using my SOLO Behaviors alone
      Moving to Type: Hotspot, Loc: <-478.7338, -4276.813, 42.8936>, NavType: Run

and doesn't move

4. Jyrrga

Jyrrga New Member

lv 1 hunter try to revieve a pet, but he have no pet yet, can i turn it off
      *Edit, found it in class configs

Last edited: Mar 6, 2016
    5. TimeSaverZealot

TimeSaverZealot Member

Anyone having a problem like this, be patient; it will eventually move on once it levels up enough. You can speed up the process by putting heirlooms on the character. If the character really is staying for more than 3 hours, for example, in the same spot, then check that you loaded Grind Bot and the correct profile file. Otherwise, check that you do not have one of the programs listed on this page installed on your computer; if you have one of them, do not just disable the program, uninstall that program completely if you want to ensure that Honorbuddy works very smoothly.

No, this error had to do with a different zone and mobs, not level 6 stuff. I corrected the error anyway; see attached file.

See my solution above at the beginning of this post; I used to have the same exact problem until I uninstalled Fraps and GeForce Experience. Now, this profile and Honorbuddy itself runs as smooth as magic, it's amazing. So if this still applies to you, or any other forum reader, you're not just gonna have problems with this profile, but with Honorbuddy itself if you have one of the listed programs (linked above) installed.

Regarding the error, see below; download updated profile and it doesn't have that error.

PLEASE FIND ATTACHED updated profile. I corrected the error in about MaxDistance in line 9XX, and I also added randomization for all the hotspots that Hydroxsys produced a couple of years ago. Hopefully this updated version works well with the randomization for everyone.

Attached Files:

6. winfar

winfar New Member

is it fully afk already or still have to change the spots ?

7. Yourstyle

Yourstyle New Member

I have not played WoW in almost a year, but every like 5-6 hours. you need to check on it. because it will get stuck on terrain sometimes.. just use use the bot to do dungeons to max level, its faster.

8. natrurebiy

natrurebiy Member

started an monk on this about an hour ago, it got to lvl 9 and went to North barrons where there are invasions going on almost constantly, this may or may not affect the profile but ill err on the side of it likely causing issues because of natural paranoia-meaning Im not going to continue it until there is reason to believe the invasion event will no longer run interference.

I changed my mind on this and decided to run it despite the invasions.

even wiuth toidays mini patch, its in the low 30s and doing just fine.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2016
    9. natrurebiy

natrurebiy Member

got a toon to about 65 with this just prior to legion but since hb3 Im getting a lot of this:

[16:30:18.228 D] [Flightor] Set up for movement to <-3593.41, -1915.46, 97.71>
      [16:30:18.229 D] [Flightor] Failed ground nav with status PathGenerationFailed
      [16:30:18.229 D] [Flightor] We can neither fly nor run to the destination.
      [16:30:19.352 D] [Flightor] Set up for movement to <-3593.41, -1915.46, 97.71>
      [16:30:19.353 D] [Flightor] Failed ground nav with status PathGenerationFailed
      [16:30:19.353 D] [Flightor] We can neither fly nor run to the destination.

not posting a full log because the attachment thing isnt working for me atm, the needed info is included above anyhow.

I have switched to HB2 r844 and the problem has gone away.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2016
    10. David1991

David1991 New Member

What file are people using? Im currently in Valley of Trials with my blood elf - Priest.

Getting this message from Honorbuddy:

Changing current profile to 01-03 Durotar
      Starting the bot!
      Currently Using BotBase : Questing
      Current zone is Valley of Trials (Valley of Trials - Zone - World of Warcraft)
      Can not start quest bot - this profile does not contain a quest order!

11. natrurebiy

natrurebiy Member

>>Currently Using BotBase : Questing

thats a problem, change this to grindbot, the top right dropdown list on HB.

12. xxwix

xxwix New Member

from 80-85
      400k per hour
      full looms no loot
      Ret pal lvl 80
      it's the best grinding profile for 80+ that there is atm