• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [H - Grind] [Schnottz's Landing] 82-85

Discussion in '80-85' started by jungly, Dec 28, 2010.

1. jungly

jungly New Member

Works for both horde and alliance w/ repair vendor.

Back when i released this profile I got on my shadow priest 300k-400k exp. If you have a squishy toon, this profile is for you.

I recommend you get the latest HB2 using the default CC as it's solved the issue of getting stuck that use to hinder this profile back in 2010. It's a non-issue now if you're using the latest HB2.

[video]http://www.badongo.com/pic/11210934?size=original[/video]
      [​IMG]
      UPDATE - Dec 29, 2010
      - Added following fixes thanks to 'Kickazz006': New Vendors, Blackspots, MaxLevel, MinFreeBagSlots.

UPDATE - Jan 1, 2011
      - Removed NPC 'salvaged goods' and 'Anvil' vendors because you can not sell your greys with these guys. Replaced with alternative vendors.

UPDATE - Jan 2, 2011
      - Added mailbox.

UPDATE - July 6, 2011
      - Added "Shnottz's Landing 82-85 - Repair.xml". Simplified the code, removed certain vendors that wasted time going to Gadetzan, kept it simple to reduce the wait wait time traveling and instead replaced with nearby Repair vendor. Most of us only care about lvl'ing our toons to 85 as quick as possible. This is the profile I currently use with the latest HB2 and therefore is compatible. The older profiles from before should still work, but this one I updated.

If you're unsure which profile to choose grab the :Recommended:

:Recommended: My favorite profile used for Leveling (closest repair vendor in uldum) - STABLE and TESTED - updated July 6, 2011
      Schnottz's Landing 82-85 - Repair.xml : this will repair at Uldum. The profile i'm currenlty using with multiple toons grouped, no need to worry about losing the leader and dieing as mobs are do not aggro and repair is in friendly territories. If you've got an 85 and a toon above lvl74 you can level him here, its that safe. View attachment 24421

For Leveling (vendor in Uldum but second farthest) - Jan 1, 2011
      Schnottz's Landing 82-85.xml : this will repair + vendor at Uldum. This one is great if you're just interested in leveling as quick as possible with the option to repair and sell your greys nearby. View attachment 24421

For long term Farming (all vendors in gadgetzan long walk though, farthest) - Jan 2, 2011
      Schnottz's Landing 82-85 Mailbox.xml : this will repair + vendor + mail at gadgetzan (there are no mailboxes in Uldum, closest is gadgetzan). Intended for farming and mailing epics to bank alt.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 6, 2011
      legiion likes this.
    2. sokah

sokah New Member

Running this on a 82 rogue with 4/5 wrathful n wrathful weapons only been 35 kills and xp/h is showing around 820k a hour while rested seems to be flawless haven't died or gotten stuck will update again in few hours. thank you for this profile

3. legiion

legiion New Member

I used this profile from 82-85 on my hunter w/o any deaths for several days. HIGHLY recomend this profile. I tried out twlight Hinterlands, imho do not go there. The mobs are to good, and this place is never touched. +rep.

4. Kickazz006

Kickazz006 Well-Known Member Moderator

You may want to change <MaxLevel>85</MaxLevel> to 86 if you're wanting to farm this place for cash / cloth / etc at level 85

Also, there is a fallen torso where it wants to get stuck at:

<Blackspots>
      <Blackspot X="-10599.98" Y="1297.684" Z="30.95032" Radius="5.934246" />
      </Blackspots>

That should fix any "stuck" errors

Note: I do like how these guys have no agro radius (I hope it doesn't get fixed!)

Also, you cannot sell items to the anvil, so you may want to add:

<Vendor Name="Salvaged Goods" Entry="49525" Type="Food" X="-10704.51" Y="1046.491" Z="24.14675" />

Last edited: Dec 28, 2010
    5. kamizla

kamizla New Member

decent, but used

decent bot. Ran it last night at 450k/hr however halfway through an 83 shadow priest showed up and messed up my XP. After that I only got 220k/hr. Also im dieing on my frost mage about once every 1.5-2hr.
      Gets decent cash too. Some blues drop worth around 1k ea and the embersilk is frequent dropping too.

overall good but however the spot is going to get overcrowded

6. Vertraag

Vertraag New Member

Awesome profile, thank you. 82-85 on my paladin took very little time with this profile, and I got so much gold, greens, and Embersilk that I barely have enough room in my bank for all of it.

7. jungly

jungly New Member

updated.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2011
    8. jungly

jungly New Member

Fixed my issue, profile runs better now.

UPDATE - Jan1 Schnottz's Landing 82-85 v3.xml
      - Added new and better repair/sell/food vendors - these vendor are better than the 'salvaged goods' or 'Anvil'. Recommended: You'll want to activate 'use mount' for this profile.

9. Kickazz006

I'm looking at the code for you newest upload.

If chesty <Vendor Name="'Chesty' Jake" Entry="49409" Type="Repair" X="-8353.455" Y="759.2292" Z="151.4579" />
      doesn't work, use &quotChesty&quot instead of 'Chesty' (I did this on my leveling profile)

10. jungly

jungly New Member

It works for me using "'Chesty' Jake", just tested right now. But I'll add that syntax as it looks more proper. Personally i think you can enter any jibberish name under vendor name , so long as entry# is correct.

update:
      just tried adding the syntax you recommended and now i get error: '&' is an unexpected token. The expected token is ';'. Line 32, position 27.
      <Vendor Name="&quotChesty&quot Jake" Entry="49409" Type="Repair" X="-8353.455" Y="759.2292" Z="151.4579" />

Last edited: Jan 2, 2011
    11. jungly

jungly New Member

Added new vendors

tylerdriver likes this.
    12. Gatherit

Gatherit New Member Buddy Store Developer

Running this now for 5 hours and doing great. I am the only one over here on my server. More adds for me and faster leveling too =)

Thanks!

13. Kickazz006

oops!

<Vendor Name="&quot;Snake&quot; Sanders" Entry="48096" Type="Repair" X="-7042.65" Y="-2557.39" Z="252.3194" /> // example -- this guys in Badlands
      its &quot;Namehere&quot;

14. tylerdriver

tylerdriver New Member

With an 82/83 DK, I've went for around 6 hours with about 1200 kills and zero deaths. Very nice! Haven't seen a single other person out here, either.

EDIT: Right now it's steady right above 700k xp/hr.

15. tbaum39

tbaum39 Member

Best profile i have used for leveling. lots of mobs. Used for 24 hours straight 0 deaths, 0 tells, and not 1 person when i was watching was around. constant 580k/hr from 83-85

16. ipractice

ipractice New Member

510k on an 82 Ret pally unrested, no looting, and in cata greens only.

This will probably shoot up a bit once I hit level 83 and gain some more exp from the mobs. Smooth run, no adds, no people... very nice.

17. temp1507

temp1507 New Member

Awesome profile, except for 1 major thing, it vendored my bolts of embersilk... all 160 of them. I can just bot for them again, but you can see how this is a pretty big issue, i have an addon that vendors greys but not whites so its not that. No other plugins are enabled either.

Also, they added a mailbox in Ramkahen, and it would be nice to put up a profile that just went to the anvil at the landing, saves time and keeps situations like the one above from happening.

Edit: After reading post not sure if anvil was bugged or just cant vendor but, still having it as an extra option would be nice

Last edited: Jan 7, 2011
    18. Grumble

Grumble New Member

Awesome profile, averaged 700k+/hour on an unrested enhance.

19. shakespeare

shakespeare New Member

Thanks for sharing this profile.

I'm getting ~ 480K experience an hour (not rested)

20. niek

niek New Member

Shadowpriest lvl 82, walking from hotspot to hotspot only attacking the workers once in a while. Do i need to finish Scnottzs quest chain first? The workers are hostile but not attacking my char. Or is de default priest CC not doing its job. Mind spike is something new for the CC, wich sucks cause it's way more dps/mana efficient then putting dots up and fckin using wand to finish the last 50% of mobs health (is that retarted or what?!).