• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [H] Mag'har Rep Grind

Discussion in 'Reputation' started by Ingvar, Nov 7, 2015.

1. Ingvar

Ingvar New Member

Hi! This is my first profile release. I found an old Mag'har profile written by soulravager (credit given where due) that had not been updated since last year and did not function properly, so I modified it to run on questbot instead of grindbot allowing it to use flying mounts and have just a bit more overall functionality. I just ran it today for several hours and got my rep to exalted without any issues. I did not add any vendors in, as it automatically uses the Traveler Tundra Mammoth, if requested I will see about adding in a vendor. I hope this works as well for all of you as it did for me. If you run into any issues please let me know! Works 99% AFK!

Version 1.1 now has mailbox and vendor support. Please let me know if there is any issues with these as I have not tested it yet.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 12, 2015
    2. cmking0148

cmking0148 New Member

Would you mind adding a vendor? If it's simple, that would be a nice option.

3. Ingvar

Ingvar New Member

I will see what I can do. I am still learning how to write these profiles, so it may take me a minute to figure it out, but I will post a new version here shortly with vendor support.

Also, if anyone can tell me how to make it turn in the warbead quest for rep, I would love to add that functionality into the profile whenever it gets around 100 warbeads. This however is a bit beyond my knowledge of how to accomplish, so any help would be greatly appreciated in making this happen. Thanks a bunch!

Last edited: Nov 11, 2015