• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [H - Quest] 10-60 Kalimdor (LowHangingFruit AFK)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by benkoren, Feb 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. benkoren

benkoren New Member

This problem won't go away until cross-continental vendor lists are fixed using something other than subprofiles by HB. TL;DR: HB issue, not a profile issue

Yep, it's called Barrier to Entry, read the "Known Issues" on the first post. The fix is slated to be released in the next HB version

The only vendors in this profile are at the Crossroads and Org. What version are you using? Edit: Org vendors removed in 1.4.3

Last edited: Feb 25, 2011
    2. janne123

janne123 New Member

Was using 1.3.3, jesus I downloaded this last night you update it this often? Like I said amazing work and superb support.

Edit; do you make any other profiles, like say 60-70, 70-80 or 80-85? :eek:

3. benkoren

benkoren New Member

I'm a proud lifetime member, so I try to fill in where needed. For 60-70 I recommend the Eddie4/Project-WoW profile. It's relatively stable and Eddie is actively working on it, so I feel its best to support it with bug reports and proposed fixes rather than start another. Regarding 68-85, only time will tell I suppose.

- Ben

Last edited: Feb 25, 2011
    4. Dasparion

Dasparion Member

I commend you for using time to do/make/release/stresswith this profile! Running it on a mage(frost, Amplify CC) now, fresh at 10! Will report back :).

Funny story: I ran to Barrens to save time, it ran back to Orgrimmar to pick up the initial "preserving the barrens" quest, i facepalmed irl of my self! It's back in Barrens now.. :p

5. blink12tymes

blink12tymes New Member

Up to 43 now :D. Problem with the quests in tyr's hand. The quest where you kill the 3 special mobs inside the building. Toon has kill the one in the basement and the guy upstairs. He has also killed the dude on the roof but keeps runing back downstairs then running back up to the guy on the roof and repeats this over and over. Been doing it for about 15 min now. I'll let you know if he finally leaves.

Edit: Never would leave...had to make him go manually. Other than this the profile has been really really smooth. A few issues with being a tauren and getting stuck on doors while mounted but nothing too big. Thanks again!

Last edited: Feb 26, 2011
    6. Arron1001

Arron1001 New Member

Small problem
      Level 49 Warrior

Moving to Type: QuestTurnIn
      Choosing Ambush Armguards.
      Could not pickup quest from item with id:12842 the item was not found!
      Honorbuddy Stopped!
      Starting the bot!
      Changing current profile to Horde 10-60 LowHangingFruit by Ben
      Honorbuddy Stopped!
      Starting the bot!
      Changing current profile to Horde 10-60 LowHangingFruit by Ben
      Honorbuddy Stopped!

7. benkoren

benkoren New Member

Yes, that whole chain actually got a bit buggy, lots to do with navigation, lots to do with changing CBs. But, I do have good news - EPL has been completely removed in 1.5.0 so this and many other problems went away.

Shoot, this was my fault for screwing up a copy+paste. This will be fixed in 1.5.1. If you want to bump your character along in the meantime, the item is called "Crudely-Written Log" and it should already be in your bags.

8. mansellboi

mansellboi Community Developer

going good so far, 20-27 over night, although after watching the bot for awhile i noticed that it will run for 3-4 seconds then stop for 3-4 seconds until it walks again? is this just me or is it ment to do that?

9. benkoren

benkoren New Member

This issue is not from the profile. I can still take a look if you attach your log though. Without a log, My guess is that your mount isn't set up correctly or that you are out of food/drinks and your CC isn't handling it well

10. kuw84

kuw84 New Member

While doing Captains vengence in barrens i got stuck between some trees and stood there for 33 hours, was fun.

11. smokys

smokys New Member

<TurnIn QuestName="Bad to Worse" QuestId="24529" TurnInName="Makaba Flathoof" TurnInId="11857" />

Bad to Worse - Quest - World of Warcraft

Taurajo Refugee Released from Cage (5)

collect only 4 every time.

12. benkoren

benkoren New Member

Post a log and I'll take a look

This is an HB navigation issue. I recommend giving the CombatHelper plugin a shot; it has a lot of quality workarounds for HB issues like this.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2011
    13. r00t

r00t New Member

In Winterspring the bot attempts to pick up the quest The Owlbeasts' Defense without checking if you are level 53 yet. Came back and noticed it was clicking over and over on the NPC.

I was about 5% to 53 so maybe need to add a little more grinding.

14. enj2damax

enj2damax New Member

hey dude, I just used this when I didn't want to do dungeon runs on my priest, works great! I wish there were more profiles that left out the crappy quests that get you stuck easy. The only issues I had while levelling were that HB wouldn't turn in quests that pop up on your UI when you complete, and then accept the next one to continue a chain in a cave for example. Other than that, fantastic work!

Can't wait to see when 1k Needles gets in, and I wish there were more profiles like this from 60-85!

15. r00t

r00t New Member

Another quick note, the quest Magic Prehistoric is not being done correctly. HB will go to the totems and try to open them, but never loots the required object.

16. benkoren

benkoren New Member

I'll toss in a grind in v1.5.1, thanks for the report. Also a heads up for you, the Silithus run after Winterspring is very long, meaning if you don't already have all of the meshes downloaded, the navigator may not be able to generate a path before the WoW client logs you out. I'll put in a workaround for this in a future release, likely 1.5.2.

This functionality is brand new to HB as of .4129, so I only used the CB where it was needed. If you're talking about the cave in Felwoods, it does actually complete them via the quest window and accept the followup quest, the window just doesn't get closed. This is a core HB issue (CompleteQuestLog.cs), but shouldn't affect actual profile performance. I'm sure they'll fix this in a future release. I'm glad the profile is working well for you, please let me know if you have any issues with it

I actually ran two characters through this quest chain this weekend and they worked fine. One quirky thing about this quest in particular is that when somebody uses the totem, the game object goes away for 30-60s, so if some other player does the quest right before you, the bot might wig out a bit. Could this be what happened to you?

17. r00t

r00t New Member

Nope. The object wasn't in use and hadn't been looted as I was the only one there. Bot ran right up to the totems, opened them, the loot box came up and then the bot didn't loot the object and tried to move on to the next totem. I had to stop it and manually do it.

18. benkoren

benkoren New Member

Ah, for this I used an InteractWith, so if your auto-loot is turned off I don't believe HB runs its looting logic to compensate. The next time I'm up there I'll try to implement this as a collection quest. Is your auto-loot on or off?

19. r00t

r00t New Member

Ahh yep. Auto loot is disabled. Only reason it was disabled is because when I first got HB it said leave all defaults. Normally I have auto-loot on. If I can keep auto-loot enabled and have HB work then no need to change this. I just didn't know what was going on there.

20. projektt

projektt Active Member

why turn off train new skills how do you level 10-60 without new skills?

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.