• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [H - Quest] 10-60 Kalimdor (LowHangingFruit AFK)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by benkoren, Feb 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. r00t

r00t New Member

Always check what version you're running. The latest is 1.5.3.

@ben amazing job with this. It's pretty flawless for me now with a few tweaks.

You ready to get started on a 60-85 profile? hahah chop chop man

I almost don't want to try Eddie's profile after using this one just because I know there are going to be a few things I'll need to fix in it.

Once again, really awesome job with the attention to detail on this profile. I'm one happy botter.

Lastly, the one thing to make this truly AFKable would be if the bot would auto buy food/drink. I have looked for a decent plugin for this but many of the threads say they are all outdated or just don't work. Is there something you use to handle this? Any recommendations?

Last edited: Mar 2, 2011
    2. ty2610

ty2610 Member

Im using the most updated which is 1.5.3.

3. kob922

kob922 New Member

Do i need loot mobs? or if it needs to loot for a quest it will with the setting off?

4. ty2610

ty2610 Member

You can set loot mobs off and it wont loot mobs untill it comes to a quest that requires a monster looted. Then it will overide the loot option and loot it anyways. After that quest it will back to no looting.

5. kob922

kob922 New Member

ok ty

6. benkoren

benkoren New Member

You looked up the wrong quest bud, the profile uses this one: http://www.wowhead.com/quest=25339/vengeance-on-the-northspring. If you do actually have a problem with the quest please do post your log and describe what it's doing.

If you are using the latest HB (4245) and profile (1.5.3) this should be fixed. If you are running the latest of both are still experiencing this, please post your log.

This was working as of 4129, but may have broken with the latest HB (4245). When you restarted HB did it proceed with the questline correctly? Either way, please post your log for this. There's already a lot of grinding in Felwood so I'd like to get this ironed out.

Hehe, TY sir.

Regarding Eddie's profile, he's pretty active on the forums so as long as you post any bugs you find he'll get the profile updated within a few days. I've ran 3 chars (and counting) through his profile and its getting better every week. With good testers it will be afk soon. There are very few bugs, most of which are just problems with HB's nav.

Regarding the drinks, sadly I don't have a good answer. This functionality belongs in a plugin and is actually on my TODO list. My TODO list doesn't get touched much due to profile writing though :p

I highly recommend looting mobs. Nothing says "BOT!" like a level 60 that has looted only 10g from mobs.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2011
    7. ty2610

ty2610 Member

But no when i restarted the bot it would just stop itself and tell me its behavior didnt work.Im srry i could find the log that showed it, i think its this one but im not sure.edit i just posted them all, im srry you have to look through them but im not sure if these are them and i cant tell if they are.

Attached Files:

8. benkoren

benkoren New Member

After looking at the log this this appears to be an issue with the CB in the latest HB. Please post your 3-2-2011_5_32 PM 5128 Log.txt to the bugtracker and describe the issue to them here: Log in to Bugzilla - file it under the Quest Bot.

9. Heffalompen

Heffalompen Member

Thank you so much for this profile! I usually start the bot when I go to sleep and expect to see it shut down by the time I wake up, but this just WORKS! Amazing job, I am truly grateful for this profile. The best I have tested and used so far.

10. Togarda

Togarda New Member

hey very nice afk profile ;) im now 38 but with this profile my char:
      - runs into and alliance spot
      -dies
      -runs again into it
      - dies

so what to do ?

its northwatch hold at the right side of northern barrens..

it tries to use this as a way to go to dustwallow marsh

11. Heffalompen

Heffalompen Member

Originally Posted by Heffalompen View Post
      On the quest barrier to entry, he starts running away before the mine is armed.
      If you are using the latest HB (4245) and profile (1.5.3) this should be fixed. If you are running the latest of both are still experiencing this, please post your log.

Hello, I tried on second char, still problems. Trying infinitely to turn in with just 1/8 disarmed. Let me see if I can figure out how to post log.

Nope, I'm not all that savvy, so unfortunately I cannot provide you with a log, but then atleast you know it still has problems there. And yes, I am running newest version of HB and your profile :) I just do that part manually, its np really, as the rest of the profile is really great.

Oh and the next quest in the chain gives me this error in HB and stops:

Exception thrown in CustomBehavior object for tag:
      <CustomBehavior File="NoCombatMoveTo" QuestId="26004" X="931.6783" Y="-34.10033" Z="93.60609" />
      make sure the tag has all required attributes and try again.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2011
    12. hokuto

hokuto Member

Level 23 Orc shaman
      using: [H - Quest] Horde 10-60 (LowHangingFruit) 1.5.3.xml

All "NoCombatMoveTo" are throwning this error

13. benkoren

benkoren New Member

I'll add a blackspot in 1.5.4 to fix this.

Do you have the prepackaged version of NoCombatMoveTo installed (and not a 3rd party one)? I'm looking at the code for the 4245 version and that line definitely has all of the required attributes.

I'll add a fix for this in 1.5.4.

14. sundexin

sundexin New Member

I dont know if this is right or wrong or something but i made a UD Rogue started everything was good till like level 20.. it got some quest then just started grinding on the level 21~22 demons... now hes level 25 and hes stilll going at it lol.. is that suppppooossseeedd to happen??

15. dogbnr

dogbnr New Member

This happened to me too. I had manually accepted Diabolical Plans so my toon started grinding endlessly for it. I manually turned in the quest and restarted the bot. Then it picked up a bunch more quests and continued normally.

Did you manually do any quests? I am around the same level as you so I suspect we might have the same issue :)

16. benkoren

benkoren New Member

The profile is designed to be run AFK, so there are certain areas in the profile where if stop/start the bot or manually intervene it will wig out. If there was some sort of bug that made you stop the bot, let me know so I can fix it - but if you're stopping/starting arbitrarily I can't account for that with HB's current functionality. Again, please do let me know if you encounter any bugs and describe them in as much detail as possible, log preferred.

Edit: For more information on what is needed from the HB questing bot to make this kind of thing jive better: http://www.thebuddyforum.com/honorb...t-quest-transactions-questing-mixed-mode.html

17. sundexin

sundexin New Member

Oh, i found out the issue.. I tried putting the whole "Ignore checkpoints thing" then took it off and it started doing everything again perfectly level 32 atm

18. Baconosaur

Baconosaur New Member

Unable to compile CustomBehavior for tag: <CustomBehavior File="NoCombatMoveTo" QuestId="26004" X="931.6783" Y="-34.10033" Z="93.60609" />
      Errors:
      c:\Users\Steven\Desktop\HOEBAG\Quest Behaviors\NoCombatMoveTo.cs(10,33) : error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Order' does not exist in the namespace 'Styx.Logic.Profiles.Quest' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      Honorbuddy stopped
      Exception thrown in CustomBehavior object for tag:
      <CustomBehavior File="NoCombatMoveTo" QuestId="26004" X="931.6783" Y="-34.10033" Z="93.60609" />
      make sure the tag has all required attributes and try again.
      Thread was being aborted.
      Honorbuddy stopped

19. benkoren

benkoren New Member

This is an HB issue. Please post it on the bugtracker.

20. ty2610

ty2610 Member

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=13992
      http://www.wowhead.com/quest=850
      http://www.wowhead.com/quest=13995
      http://www.wowhead.com/quest=14072
      http://www.wowhead.com/quest=851
      These are the quests needed to unlock http://www.wowhead.com/quest=14073

It doesnt seem that the bot does all those quests, without doing those quests the bot just sits there trying to pick up 1 quest that it cant pickup because it isnt unlocked yet. Mabe my bot skipped it but i dont think thats what happend.

Also in Ashenvale when grinding for the Diabolical Plans if you dont have loot on then it will just kill all the demons and wont loot them. I prefer to not have loot on, so the bot just ran around grinding for about 30 mins and i was like wtf is he doing.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.