• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [H-Questing] 1-10 Tauren The Ultimate Experience!

Discussion in '1-60' started by reddewman, May 25, 2014.

1. reddewman

reddewman New Member

So I've been notice how most of the Tauren Questing areas have been lacking "IMO" so I took the time to create a well rounded Profile for the community. This profile will quest until level 10, then it'll head to Thunder Bluff to pickup the Warchief's Command: Northern Barrens! And will fly too Razor Hill in Durotar to begin it's trip too Far Watch Post.

I am currently in the process of making a 10-20 Questing profile that will follow this one, should be done later tonight or until I've managed to fix any problems I encounter.

This profile skips any class specific quests, I didn't find the reason to add them in.

I have tested this profile dozens of times with different classes, I will say it seems to favor ranged classes, but only had one death from the warrior class, which I think it was from aggro from a second mob and just unlucky dodge chance.

This profile was not created with any additional exp boosts including guild perk.

Originally, the profile completed the Achievement Explore Mulgore, but it required to stay in the zone after level 10, so I took out a few quests that were not needed.

I'd love to hear from the community on how this profile worked for you.

Please post a log when reporting any problems with the profile or I can't help you.

Attached Files:

2. bws1

bws1 New Member

coulds you fix an to blood elf like type. lv 20-90 ? i shoulkdbe very happy if you would doing that's

3. reddewman

reddewman New Member

I am not sure what you're asking, Are you requesting a profile from level 20-90?? I am lost what you are asking.

4. PotatoFarmer

PotatoFarmer New Member

So i went to go check my bot, after about an hour and he was following another player besides questing?

5. reddewman

reddewman New Member

I've noticed this problem in general with the bot, post a log file please.