• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • HB ARCHIVES: ArchaeologyBuddy--DO NOT DELETE

Discussion in 'Archives' started by chinajade, Mar 25, 2011.

1. junpei

junpei New Member

Theres a void between Hellfire Peninsula and Netherstorm.
      When i theres a digsite from either, it will attempt to fly through and die.

2. bigbadaboom

bigbadaboom New Member

Hey there,

Firstly, I'd like to say this is awesome plugin, much appreciate on the work. Unfortunately, I am receiving this error every now and then, and the bot would stand still for a long time for it to download the mesh. I have no firewall installed other than windows itself, and I have tried disabling it, but it doesn't seem to work; it's still showing the same error. Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks in advance!

Below is the error message:

3. 1990camaro

1990camaro New Member

Archaeology buddy not working all day, Digging, waiting around digging in the same spot, more waiting...

This is with a fresh install of 4492...

Did a short log... it just keeps repeating...

Deleted old meshes already...

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 26, 2011
    4. btaddict

btaddict New Member

AB refuses to mail items, and is running around with full bags.
      it seems to sell gray items fine, but not sell/mail mats, greens, blues, etc
      It's set to mine and herb and mail to alt in the grind setting

5. btaddict

btaddict New Member

you should still get xp. same as you get xp for herbs, even if your skill is maxed out.

6. Kiyumi

Kiyumi New Member

I'm having issue with latest HB archbuddy build. It moves really slow.It digs mounts, dismounts, digs, mounts then it goes to next hostpot and does the same over and over again. And it gets stuck ALOT!

I got 9 COMMON artifacts in 12hours, which usually filled my bags already with previous release of it.

7. btaddict

btaddict New Member

Is there a way to tell it to stop using horn of winter on my dk whenever he lands?
      it's kinda strange to keep buffing yourself while in lvl20 areas...

or would this be a cc issue? using the default DK CC

8. daemon9

daemon9 New Member

I'm surprised this thread hasn't been locked yet with instructions to go here --> Bugzilla Main Page <-- to post your bugs. SURPRISED!!!

9. jahbulon

jahbulon New Member

prolly a cc thing, and nothing wrong with buffing yourself

10. TheOneEye

TheOneEye New Member

Suggestion for further development:

Why not make a manual priority list for choosing digsites rather than just the distance based one? Judging from the fact that digsites spawn depending on your digging and that usually someone is searching for a particular artifact from a particular race, a priority list would make much more sense than distance based choosing and blacklisting bad digsites.

For example, the Nerubian/Tol'Avir digsites have a lot of rares one might go after, and let's say everybody wants the stupid sword. But you keep getting the annoying Night Elf digsite spawns. In that case blacklisting Night Elves might be a bad idea, since not digging them at all would mean a lot less of new digsites spawning overall. But allowing the bot to use Night Elf spawns might mean it takes him a century digging them before even touching the Nerubian/Tol'Avir ones. So in this example I would make a priority list (from 1 to 10, 10 being top) that goes something like this:

Troll: 10 (since I want the sword)
      Nerubian: 8
      Tol'Avir: 8
      Fossil: 5 (since the shield is also nice)
      Night Elf: 1 (since I don't really want to dig them, but still haven't gotten all of artifacts)

Because of the 4.1 patch change this would make a lot of sense. You still want to keep digging the races you don't have all of the artifacts yet, because getting them all means less spawns later and bigger chance to catch your desired item. But you don't really want to go there unless it's really convenient and would rather travel twice as far if the digsite is better.

On the other hand, Including the option for the bot to change continents would be really cool too. So it could circle around different races and picking up everything. But I guess zoning would cause problems in programming, especially finding the quickest route might be a pain to do, since there are multiple ways that aren't that easily scripted (taking portals, zeppelins, boats, personal teleports, etc.)

Anyway, I'm writing this here hoping that the developer is reading this thread and might include this into his plan. As a side note, I constantly get stuck in the Ravenwind Digsite, Kalimdor on the exact same spot, so I guess blacklisting that would be cool too. But I lack the proper understanding of underlying programming to report this difficulty more properly.

And I would like to say my great appreciation for your efforts again. If my payment wouldn't be blocked I would have given an additional donation right now, because this thing is one of the best short cuts possible with botting, if I don't include the fishing one. Thank you!

11. GIVEMEANAME

GIVEMEANAME Active Member

Stayed on EK island - took about 6 hours in total;

1-525
      6 rares - 54 common;
      Dwarf and Troll acheives along the way;

TOP NOTCH

12. OK.Stop

OK.Stop New Member

Id like to turn "use keystones while solving on" but, not for Tol'Avir keystones. Since they go for shitloads on my server. Could we get a quick exlusion list for keystones? That would be amazing. So far im loving the plugin leveled from 80-84 in just 3 days with it, the most afkable way of leveling for sure!

13. solidous

solidous New Member

Is it normal to have lvl 85 mobs spawning at low level zones digsites? I never noticed it but today I found some around loch modan and STV digsites!! Weird as shit.

14. mevip

mevip Member

question ... why dosnt it attacks back the mobs that hit me ? i`m 85 rogue and when i pass by a low level mob that attacks me it just stays there for ever ... geting hit ... what should i do to fix this ?

15. MrWizard516

MrWizard516 Member

That sounds like a CC issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. DalordUrgod

DalordUrgod New Member

AB has been working great for my mage but there is one dig site in Uldum ( Temple of Uldum Dig-site ) that needs to be looked at.
      It is a dangerous site to begin with but on the 2nd dig (every time I have run it) he ground mounts up the stairs to the 3rd location picking up 4 to 5 mobs on the way and dies . The thing is that if I restart the bot he drops on the 1st dig spot then I finish the site by hand and actualy have very little trouble with agro ( only once) I have attached the log to see if it helps but i think it is a pathing issue not an error

17. OK.Stop

OK.Stop New Member

Yes its very very afkable.

18. Parky

Parky New Member

hell no its not.

19. dottzor

dottzor Member

Oh yes it is, my 2 toons running 24/7 is the living proof of it.

20. GIVEMEANAME

GIVEMEANAME Active Member

Im currently using it now to level up 2 accounts with;

Ive had to blacklist nek'ain springs in stv as the char's just kept getting stuck on the mounts, although the druid seems fine as its flight form;

Level 83 - i averaged 1mil xp/h
      Level 84 im averaging 1.2mil xp/h

This is far more better then grinding profiles imo;

Working a treat - ive even got a few rares and im not even 150 yet;