• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • HB ARCHIVES: DungeonBuddy--DO NOT DELETE

Discussion in 'Archives' started by chinajade, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Slite62

Slite62 Member

Has anyone got the settings neede for the following:

Mail all "crafting" Whites, BoE greens and blues to alt
      Vendor "everything else", including soulbound blues and greens

I just can't seem to figure it out.

2. hgoutyt

hgoutyt New Member

Whenever i set up my "team" to do dungeons they group up and go in together without an issue. but then 5 seconds later the leader leaves dungeon saying party members werent in the group. obviously names are spelled right because they group just fine. but something i noticed funny was that it says [17:17:26.231 N] [Singular] ... in a group as TANK role with 5 of 10 players. there are supposed to be 5... please help.

View attachment 7064 2014-03-14 13.15.txt

3. tumbum

tumbum Active Member

Raid: Forgotten Depth

Please please ... remove this running around when this bad snails are coming. this looks so bad running forth and back all the time till this snail mob is dead.

Last Boss: Ji - Kun or at all Bosses

Possible to set a wait Timer. If Raid pulled the Boss dont run directly to this. Got now serveral situations (Rogue) that he run left/right non stop before it was pulled but the tank was on the way to the boss. a simple wait timer of 3-5 sec is enough at all bosses.

4. Omgapriest

Omgapriest New Member

I am having an issue running dungeonbuddy. The bot will queue and enter dungeons just fine, but when it enters a dungeon it just stands there at the entrance and does nothing. Honorbuddy gives me this log after a dungeon is entered:
      [21:19:24.842 N] [DungeonBuddy 660]: Abandoning quest: Battle Pet Tamers: Kalimdor

It seems for some reason that is what is hanging the bot up. Any suggestions?

5. y2krazy

y2krazy Community Developer

Did you try setting Abandon Quests to False?

6. Archaion

Archaion Member

still happening. any help? i've done multiple fresh installs.

7. prapor1

prapor1 Member

I have the same problem...

8. Malice211

Malice211 Member

I have had this issue in the past...normally it is just an oversight in the setup of the 5 HB's being used. Make sure you have the following set up correctly:

1) Under the party settings your leader name is correct and all the party members are listed...make sure everything has the correct spelling. (usually the number 1 reason for it not working is spellings)
      2) be sure your leader is set up as leader in the Party mode setting and all other toons are set up as follower.
      3) Be sure your Leader has group control.
      4) be sure everyone has the correct roll chosen (tank, healer, damage)
      5) be sure your tank has "Tank in Random Groups" set to True
      6) be sure to select all the dungeons you want to queue for are set up on your tanks HB setup.
      7) although the program will auto invite members to join a group, I prefer to have everyone already in a group before I start.

If all these are correct then you shouldn't have any problems. The rest of the settings are personal preference. The one that gets me the most is the spelling of the names...a single letter out of place and the setup wont work and you will get the error you received. Ignore the 5 of 10 error message thing...think that is just a generic default message...all it means is that your setup is incorrect. Hope this helps.

9. hgoutyt

hgoutyt New Member

All my spellings are correct. Everything had bed n setup as suggested. Still the same issue. These characters are in seperate realms. Could it be because they are on seperate realms and one realm has two words?

Sent from my SCH-R530U using TheBuddyForum mobile app

10. Pollux

Pollux New Member

Ok this might be weird but

Here is my setup
      My main that Tank - I do all my tanking manually
      My other account that is in my team (for pew pew and use dongeon buddy)

I queue for a random dongeon and everything is working peachy

Now I move my two toon manually in a specific old dongeon.
      I start the bot.. but my alt stays at the entrance..

Why is he staying at the entrance ? Why is the behavior is different ? I can do a random with 5 toon.. but not go in one old dongeon and do it 2 toon ?

All I want to do is to use my other account to help me farm old instance / raid..

11. Malice211

Malice211 Member

Not sure then. All my toons are cross realm and I have no issue...you aren't putting the realm names in the settings are you?...I never put in anything but the character names, no realms. Of course, my toons are already in a group before I hit the start buttons so there is no problem inviting them to group because they are already in a group. As I say, the only issue I have ever had in a 5 man group is the spelling of names...or the mistake of having two leaders, etc...

12. ash23

ash23 New Member

Sorry i am horrible with names so i will do my best. (current config is Bear Tank, Priest Disc, Rogue Assassination)

Summary: Profile kills the first miniboss fine but ignores the little adds that have to be killed in the pool to open the door to the rest of the sc
      Class: all
      CustomClass: Singular
      Role: DPS
      Queue Type: Multibox
      Party Mode: On
      Dungeon: Heroic Sha Scenario (Guo Li) i think

Summary: After killing Lt. Fuseblast it just stands there and i have to direct it to go below decks to kill the other 2 Lt. and sometimes it hangs and not use the ropes till i die.
      Dungeon: Heroic Batte of the High Seas

Summary: It kills the first boss perfectly then on the part where it has to collect the bomb parts it just runs back and forth between the 2 types of items as if it is deciding. it will hang like this till stopped and directed.. then it is fine.
      Dungeon: Heroic Ragefire Scenario

13. boat_58

boat_58 Member

dungeonBuddy no longer run into instance/raid after a wipe. ever since new release came out it just sit at spirit healer and gets kicked out of group. how do i fix.

14. ash23

ash23 New Member

Boat_58

I think it has to do with the "wait for res sickness" option. I think it is on the main settings and or the combat routine. It will use the spirit healer then wait for the 10 minutes to drop the debuff.

15. boat_58

boat_58 Member

but it doesnt rez wth healer, it just sit in ghost form at the healer. especially in lfr. it used to run back in instance/raid by itself, but since update it no longer does it. the settings are all same and same combat routine

16. ash23

ash23 New Member

I would suggest you set HB log file to diagnostic and whenever you see this bug happen set a loymark in the Singular combat routine. But i did notice quite a few of these glitches a few updates ago. Namely the CR forgets how to initiate the combat and stopping suddenly.

17. boat_58

boat_58 Member

I am going to try using singular and see if it keeps happening. I had been using downloaded routines. I will attach a log later today if it happens

18. Tiebiex

Tiebiex New Member

can you add a queue for the LFR raids? First clear A then clear B etc.

19. y2krazy

y2krazy Community Developer

Choose: Auto Select Best Raid

It will queue you for LFR wings (1 at a time, unfortunately), starting with the highest (newest) available first and working your way back to the lowest (oldest).

20. boat_58

boat_58 Member

i just downloaded a fresh copy of HB and ran it again. once again it died in LFR SoO and it just stood there, on my other computer when it does, it runs into the instance, on this computer it no longer runs. i have the log files now

View attachment 7164 2014-03-18 17.03.txt