• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • HB ARCHIVES: DungeonBuddy--DO NOT DELETE

Discussion in 'Archives' started by chinajade, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Jack.s

Jack.s New Member

Is there any way to force Dungeonbuddy to use Normal dungeon scripts for Heroic dungeons? I don't really care if he fails sometimes, I will be at the PC monitoring it anyway.

2. Jack.s

Jack.s New Member

Why did my comment get deleted? I asked if there's a way to make HB use normal dungeon profiles for hc dungeons. Is this a secret or what?

3. xJesseJamesx

xJesseJamesx New Member

yeah is there profiles or dungeon scripts for draenor heroics anywhere ??

4. Haxxtastic

Haxxtastic New Member

I've been noticing especially with Cata dungeons, that my bots will stick in an area while not in combat, like in the bonus boss doorway in ToT, or the pathway right before the 2nd boss in Stonecore.

Not sure if they're stuck or just waiting there but they run back and forth over the same 2 feet of ground rapidly, what causes this and how can I prevent it?

5. Ruinit

Ruinit Member

1: Set up a custom script folder
      2: copy normal dungeon xml and cs files into it
      3: change dungeon id's in both files to the heroic one's
      4: prepare to die a lot and get booted a lot if in random groups!

I have done this and I can tell you DB can not complete 5 mans on heroic! There are things that are different from normal to heroic. Chinajade has tried to explain this but if you want to try this is what you have to do. But you will die to mechanics. You have been warned.

chinajade likes this.
    6. mrarmyman

mrarmyman New Member

Hey I had a coding question: how is dungeonbuddy able to suspend movement for any reason? I am interested in doing this in a plugin but so far have not been able to do it.

"[DungeonBuddy]: Stopped moving. Reason: looting"

A code example would be great!

7. Kaelhoel

Kaelhoel New Member

In the Skyreach dungeon, my groups fails consistently due to dps not killing zealots. Is there anything that can be done to prioritize the zealots? DPS are being dropped off every single attempt.

8. spacebooger

spacebooger New Member

getting so sick of dungeon buddy not working, Its beens almost 2 months, just tried using it now, and for some reason he keeps trying to hearth? Then I after he did he starts selling everything in my bags, WTF?
      why is he hearthing? hes in the garrison already, why is he selling everything in my bags, there is sufficient space, also why is it that he will auto leave if you dont hit cancel? remove that crap.
      View attachment 6100 2015-01-03 13.38.txt

9. mrarmyman

mrarmyman New Member

You can turn off hearthing in the Bot Config. Set "Hearth on vendor run" to False.

10. ryftobuddy

ryftobuddy Banned

And you have your sell outside dungeon set to 15 bag slots, change that to 1 or 0 and change inside to 1 or 0 as well.

Start the bot in the same area your hearth is set to. It clearly shows why it's trying to hearth.

All of your issues could easily be fixed by taking 30 seconds to actually read over what the settings in the bot do.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2015
    11. jazzman170

jazzman170 Member

Dungeon: Mogu Shan Palace (Heroic)

The issue: its not opening the big chest thats surrounded by light (Named "Legacy of the clan leaders"). It runs up to it, waits just a bit and turns around to run back towards the way it entered and it just sits there indefinately, does not continue.

There is no errors in log, not a single 1. Every time it enter's this dungeon it always gets stuck at this spot. If i stop the bot and manualy open the chest (which causes that npc to run away and the secret stairway to open) then start the bot back up, it finaly continues.

I even tried updating HB to latest version just in case. It made no difference.

EDIT: I also noticed for some very very odd reason, my leader's arent looting anymore. I hover over a creature with loot and i see it dimming on/off like he's trying to loot too fast, to the point that it blacklists the mob as not loot-able even tho it is. I had to get the plugin "Combat Looter 5.0" just to force it to loot. I was hoping maybe it would also force loot the chest in this dungeon but still no luck, and now im dumbfounded at why my looting of mobs broke without the use of combat looter plugin.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2015
    12. Azile

Azile New Member

For Normal WoD dungeons, is Dungeonbuddy supposed to be able to do boss mechanics like get out of windwalls etc, standing in boss stuff thrown on ground? I have been trying to run my bot team through normal Skyreach and on first boss, they all just stand and eat windwalls and die. Is this normal or do I have something set up wrong?

Thanks,

Azile

13. reduxtoro

reduxtoro New Member

Hi all guys! I have one question, with this fantastic bot, can i farm old raid like Firelands or MoP Raid (trash run) to farm gold? Thanks all

14. odano1988

odano1988 Member

does more then one person work on dungeonbuddy?is it going to take just as long for other dungeons/heroics to be scripted, what about lfr? Seems that development is extremely slow, is dungeonbuddy on back burner, is the dev working on other projects(suchs as store related items, meaning money>free botbase) or anything. its a question, not a bitch/moan/groan. Just interested to know when the features will be complete or if I shouldn't hold my breath.

15. butters2274

butters2274 Member

how to disable the warning script when it enters the dungeon thats not supported because it works if i manually press cancel and let it go

16. fetich

fetich New Member

omg i wanna know this too, it works so well but i gotta hit cancel everytime

17. Kaelhoel

Kaelhoel New Member

Which dungeon(s) is this happening in?

18. Amphelol

Amphelol New Member

Same problem.

19. Nicely

Nicely New Member

Need info from players to help to solve this problems (sick!)

1. last bag problem, equip shit gear
      2. stuck at Shado-Pan Monastery
      3. farclip issue.. at gates of shuttered sun instance
      4. Pause, can`t que for dungeon

1. Auto-equip - Disabled
      Everytime bags are full, toon equip sh*t (even grey 229 lvl item with no stats) from the 4th bag (usualy)
      We all remember a problem when toons were selling their 4th bag, so this weird auto-equipping usualy happens
      only with the 4th bag, there should be incorrect code or smthing with it, I have no clue in this area. Haven`t seen
      if toon equip sh*t gear from 1-3 bags but I will look into it and maybe some boddies here can bring some info.

2. Shado-Pan Monastery
      It happens very rear, usualy when I sleep, so I can`t tell exactly what the fk goes on, but stuck happens.
      once in 12 hrs mby
      Before 3rd boss
      Have screens of this place
      Sometimes they target 1 mob underneath this bridge (if I`m not mistaken) and try to kill it,
      they can`t reach it so they are stuck 4ever
      Sometimes they don`t (maybe toons kill it) but they can`t jump out themselves from this area

3. Maybe some smart ppl can say something/solve this problem
      Those who used Dungeonbuddy remember farclip issue in gates of shattered sun
      /console farclip 500 solves it ez, but the questions are:
      Why do we need this farclip only in this instance?
      AND
      How can we do this dungeon not to require farclip?
      Some buddies want use some render disabling tools for reducing cpu usage for sure
      but this farclip and other stuck issues makes it impossible and we can`t go full afk
      so this is rly srs issue, I can even pay some money to someone who can help with it

4. Pause
      After some dungeons I can`t que for dungeon and can`t quit the que, it`s just paused.
      1 toon is bugged with party, he is in party, but he actually isn`t (o_O)
      So if I leave party with all members and logout then I can continue to farm dungeons
      In last week it happened to me twice (not much, but anyway)
      I`m curious if it`s hb or blizzard problem and if it`s hb problem, can it be helped?

English is not my first lang, soz for any misunderstanding D:
      [​IMG]
      https://www.thebuddyforum.com/attac...ion-thread-join-wowscrnshot_010515_172732-jpg

20. klepp0906

klepp0906 Banned

qft