• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • HB ARCHIVES: DungeonBuddy--DO NOT DELETE

Discussion in 'Archives' started by chinajade, Feb 27, 2013.

1. chasemay

chasemay New Member

Similar to Ynnoz post above, my bot keeps leaving before the instance is finished, after only one or two bosses are killed, it says "[DungeonBuddy]: Leaving group. Reason: Completed"

Log attached.

Attached Files:

2. gbasp05

gbasp05 New Member

Hi, I installed the timewalking.zip files where it should be.

I am running these on one of my accounts and it works greatly! The problem is that i'm trying to run it on an other account and he refuses to queue. I tried to queue it by myself but as soon he entered the dungeon he left.
      Any clue on what's happening ?

View attachment 272684 2015-09-03 19.59.txt

PS.: Great job on timewalking profiles!

3. locotumbler

locotumbler Member

I am relatively new to honor buddy. I have found where the put the .xml files. where do i put the .cs files?
      thank you in advance

4. omgzombie

omgzombie Member Legendary

Is there a way to stop Dungeonbuddy to stop leaving a group when finishing the dungeon and instead queue with the group you just ran with?
      Always when dungeon is finished and I see that the group is willing to continue running, which means faster Queue for me cause there's also a tank... the bot just leaves the dungeon and queue's alone....

5. Tornado.20

Tornado.20 New Member

I've done this, but it isn't AFKable as the bot does not queue for a random timewalking dungeon.

Edit: Nevermind, I screwed up the extraction. Working fine, thank you and hackersage so much.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2015
    6. gbasp05

gbasp05 New Member

Is there a way to blacklist some mobs ?
      In gundrak at the part we jump in the water the bot keeps attacking the "drakkari frenzy" fishes.

7. jxmondr

jxmondr New Member

Hello, I am running dungeonbuddy on two accounts. I have noticed on several different characters there are times the characters start spinning in place like retards. Screaming that I am botting. What causes this?

8. virtual

virtual Member

Dungeonbuddy kills 1 boss then considers dungeon complete and leaves then resets dungeon.

In another thread Zonehunter said this
      I was hoping if we can't get a fix maybe a walk through of to apply a fix.

Thanks

Attached Files:

9. RamGuy

RamGuy Member

I'm having the same issue with DungeonBuddy when running Skyreach. It kills the first boss then leaves.

10. tempme2

tempme2 New Member

I came across this issue several times while leveling a bot team. This started with Cataclysm dungeons (Vortex Pinnacle, I believe). I have managed to fix it once so far.
      I believe the issue may be with the fact that the 'final boss' is fixed with certain steps in the profiles. I may be wrong since I don't know anything about the internal workings of Dungeonbuddy.

In Temple of the Jade Serpent, the list of dungeon objectives as viewed in-game when the bot stops:
      0/1 Sha of Doubt defeated
      0/1 Liu Flameheart defeated
      0/1 Lorewalker Stonestep defeated
      1/1 Wise Mari defeated

In the dungeonbuddy profile (Honorbuddy\Default Profiles\DungeonBuddy\Mists of Pandaria\Dungeons\Temple of the Jade Serpent.xml) the boss encounters are defined:
      Code:
      <BossEncounters>
        <Boss isFinal="false" entry="56448" name="Wise Mari" killOrder="1"
              stage="1" step="1" optional="false" X="1047.01" Y="-2560.259" Z="174.1569" />

<Boss isFinal="false" entry="56843" name="Lorewalker Stonestep" killOrder="2"
              stage="1" step="2" optional="false" X="845.4167" Y="-2459.356" Z="174.9611" />

<Boss isFinal="false" entry="56732" name="Liu Flameheart" killOrder="3"
              stage="1" step="3" optional="false" X="930.005" Y="-2560.36" Z="180.0692" />

<Boss isFinal="true" entry="56439" name="Sha of Doubt" killOrder="4"
              stage="1" step="4" optional="false" X="900.5347" Y="-2648.632" Z="184.4594" />
      </BossEncounters>

I reversed the steps so they would match the in-game objectives:
      Code:
      <BossEncounters>
        <Boss isFinal="false" entry="56448" name="Wise Mari" killOrder="1"
              stage="1" step="4" optional="false" X="1047.01" Y="-2560.259" Z="174.1569" />

<Boss isFinal="false" entry="56843" name="Lorewalker Stonestep" killOrder="2"
              stage="1" step="3" optional="false" X="845.4167" Y="-2459.356" Z="174.9611" />

<Boss isFinal="false" entry="56732" name="Liu Flameheart" killOrder="3"
              stage="1" step="2" optional="false" X="930.005" Y="-2560.36" Z="180.0692" />

<Boss isFinal="true" entry="56439" name="Sha of Doubt" killOrder="4"
              stage="1" step="1" optional="false" X="900.5347" Y="-2648.632" Z="184.4594" />
      </BossEncounters>

The bot was then able to continue with the bosses as normal and finished the dungeon.

The bot was able to complete Stormstout Brewery normally without any modifications, so I compared the boss 'steps' of Stormstout Brewery.xml and the in-game objectives and they are in the same order.

Maybe this is the issue? maybe this isn't the issue. At least it worked for me and I will keep an eye out for this while my bots progress through the MoP dungeons.

EDIT:

A similar issue just happened in Mogu'shan Palace. The bot assumed Gekkan was killed after Trial of Kings and tried to walk through the closed gate towards Xin:
      Order in-game is: Xin the Weaponmaster, Trial of Kings, Gekkan
      Order in profile is: Trial of Kings (step 1), Gekkan (step 2), Xin the Weaponmaster (step 3)
      Modified steps: Trial of Kings (step 2), Gekkan (step 3), Xin the Weaponmaster (step 1)

Bot is running dungeon properly again, killing Gekkan after Trial of Kings and then Xin the Weaponmaster. Does anyone know if any of these things have changed in patches?

EDIT:
      Shado-Pan Monastery and Gate of the Setting Sun work fine with matching order of steps.

Siege of Niuzao Temple considered complete after second boss (Commander Vo'jak).
      Changed the steps from 1, 2, 3, 4 to 3, 4, 2, 1 and it works fine again.

I assume the heroic versions also have issues, I will test this later.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2015
    11. azoozle

azoozle New Member

You my friend are awesome! Been causing my Bot team no end of problems. Started with Deadmines for me, I havent been back to test it for that yet, but MOP dungeons all sorted now thanks!

12. malvin82

malvin82 New Member

Hey Guys, hope someone can help out...Trying to use Highmaul Normal raid for my botgroup (have 7 bot accounts, plus 2 "main", which I play manually)
      As far as I understood from other posts from here I need to change the DungeonIDs, and the Class name in the script file. So : went to Dungeon Scripts\Warlords of Draenor\Raids folder, created an lfr folder in there, and copied/pasted the existing .cs files (3 for Highmaul) I edited the ones in the original place, and changed dungeonID from 849,50,51 to 895 (found this in dungeonbuddy config/debug), and changed the Public class line to "higmaul1 for Walled city.cs,highmaul2 for the other,higmaul3 for the last part
      Then went in the Default Profiles\DungeonBuddy\Warlords of Draenor\Raids folder, and did the same, no class cahnge, just the dungeonID.
      I went to Nagrand and went into HM normal 10 man, and wanted to start dungeonbuddy with manually selecting the profile with Load Profile/from file and try the 1st .xml , but I got this back

XML Error: Unknown tag "DungeonId" (Input: "<DungeonId>895</DungeonId>") in "DungeonBuddyProfile"! - On line 5
      XML Error: Unknown tag "BossEncounters" (Input: "<BossEncounters>
      <Boss isFinal="false" entry="78714" name="Kargath Bladefist" killOrder="1" optional="false" X="3466.671" Y="7578.53" Z="55.33818" />
      <Boss isFinal="false" entry="77404" name="The Butcher" killOrder="2" optional="false" X="3740.03" Y="7662.21" Z="24.95152" />
      <Boss isFinal="true" entry="78491" name="Brackenspore" killOrder="3" optional="false" X="4113.032" Y="7744.417" Z="0.2547143" />
      </BossEncounters>") in "DungeonBuddyProfile"! - On line 6
      XML Error: Unknown tag "PullBlackspots" (Input: "<PullBlackspots></PullBlackspots>") in "DungeonBuddyProfile"! - On line 18

HB stops after that. What am I doing wrong here? :)

13. malvin82

malvin82 New Member

after tweaking here and there (combining files, moving around original and copied files, etc) DB always complains about the above error. tries to read xml and errors out, and stops

14. RamGuy

RamGuy Member

I just got my botting team to level 100 and was staring to do normal warlords dungeons and there seems to be an issue with Grimrail Depot as the tank will stop in the middle of the first cart of the train and stare into the wall? I tried to push it forwards manually, but after killing the next few adds it would simply move back to the same spot and just stand there with the face towards the wall. Even after doing the second boss manually it would keep going back to this spot rendering Grimrail Depot impossible to bot with the tank as it won't move forwards from this spot.

And like other people are saying, with the latest release the bot will leave groups after killing only one boss most of the time. My Death Knight (DPS) have yet to be able to do a full run of Skyreach or Shadowmoon Burial Grounds after the latest .800 release of Honorbuddy. It was working with the previous releases.

15. RamGuy

RamGuy Member

Would be wonderful if someone could upload or link to a zip/rar/7zip file containing all the edited and updated XML files. So those of us who are not that experienced could simply extract and override the ones we got in our installation.

How about my issue with Grimrail Depot? That does not sound like something that is caused by Blizzard changing the objective list? I have tried it with a fresh copy of Honorbuddy, with and without the use of Singular and the tank will stop in the middle of the first cart of the train and just stare at the wall for all eternity.

16. Aion

Aion Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

These xml profiles are not supposed to be loaded anywhere. They are loaded in real time as long as Dungeonbuddy is running.
      You need just to position them within the Default Profiles\Dungeonbuddy as expected.
      Regarding the scripts, editing them is not recommended, unless you know what you are doing!

For start, you can look here https://www.thebuddyforum.com/honor...uddy-dungeon-bot-post1439410.html#post1439410
      and the next post too.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2015
    17. tempme2

tempme2 New Member

Now that you mention it, I remember my bots stopping after killing Foe Reaper 5000.
      It seems as if these objectives have only changed in Cataclysm (and later) dungeons and revamps, but Black Fathom Deeps (revamped this expansion) worked fine.

I believe the Scholomance normal (Lv 40 - 43) also needs to be fixed, because I remember the tank standing on top of Lilian Voss after her fight (moving towards her to kill her). In the modified heroic version, the bots proceed as normal.

I have attached the MoP profiles I have edited to get my team running all pandaria normal and heroic dungeons. Just replace the profiles that are in Honorbuddy\Default Profiles\DungeonBuddy\Mists of Pandaria\Dungeons\

Attached Files:

18. skeeper

skeeper New Member

I wanna use raids not completed. But i can only select the first 5. And on WoW i see 8 raids. Tried reinstall clean dungeonbuddy but wont work? How come this

19. Jascha01234

Jascha01234 New Member

Mogushan Palace works now for me but not the other dungeons ..

20. timmytimtim

timmytimtim Member

Thank you for this update. Heroic UBRS still buggs out and makes tank run into the wall under Tharbek in Throne room, results in everyone in party dying. I have attached logs in previous posts. Does same thing. (I installed your zip file, deleted mesh folder, started bot)