• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • HB ARCHIVES: DungeonBuddy--DO NOT DELETE

Discussion in 'Archives' started by chinajade, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Ozon

Ozon New Member

I'm having problem with MoP Heroic dungeons using a 5 man team, the bot seem to think the dungeon is completed before they have killed all the bosses and giving the message "[Dungeonbuddy] is considered complete in 10 seconds. Reason: Completed".

So far I always get on each dungeon:
      Stormstout Brewery, 2 out of 3 bosses, Yan-Zhu the Uncasked is left alive.
      Temple of the Jade Serpent, 2 out of 4 bosses, Shao of Doubt and Liu Flameheart is left alive.

2. hackersrage

hackersrage Member Buddy Store Developer

I didn't modify the original profiles, however I could look into updating the kill order. Please PM me a list of the dungeons and their locations. If at all possible, please list the order that they are displayed in the Dungeon Objective list on the right side (as well as which boss [if any] is a bonus objective.). Once I have enough information, I can release the adjustments as a separate patch as it modifies files that are part of HB distribution, where my Timewalking patch does not touch any of the distributed files at this time.

There is no support for Hellfire Citadel yet. I could make an adjustment so it will automatically queue for it, however I recommend that you run those raids by hand since there is no scripting done for them (as far as I am aware) at the core level, or otherwise.

As with all botting, even the best scripts are prone to run into hiccups. It is for this reason that I recommend you babysit your bot always. That being said, you can run them 100% afk, however due to the issues I outlined above, there are some mechanics that are still broken which need to be corrected at the core level. I could say that it is probably about 80-85% afk'able.

That is incorrect, there are profiles for the Heroic versions of said dungeons, and the static cling mechanic (as an example) is in both normal and heroic versions. The kill order change occurred some time ago when it broke LK profiles / etc, however the cataclysm profiles were overlooked. For the most part (at least what I have tested), the adjustments I made seem to have corrected the objective order, however it is still missing some of the essential mechanics which were present during those patches.

3. Maelnum

Maelnum New Member

Just to clarify, dungeon profiles are .xml files in Honorbuddy\Default Profiles\Dungeonbuddy directory and dungeon scripts are C# files in Honorbuddy\Dungeon Scripts directory.
      I don't think Cataclysm heroics ever had proper scripts for them. Tried farming them back in the day for justice points to buy heirlooms and it didn't work, had to do normals instead. For example, adds on last boss in Grim Batol were ignored, same as Vortex Pinnacle where also the root wasn't dispelled so toons couldn't run to triangle etc.
      Thus it seems that spell, aura, mob ids and other differences from normal to timewalking need to be added to C#script to make them work. This will require several hours of copying things from Developer Tools window and Wowhead to your script.
      While mechanic appears to be same or similar on both modes, the spell ids used might be entirely different.

Also,
      This is normal behavior if you have 5 of your toons running in party mode.

4. imapwnu

imapwnu New Member

Is there an ETA / Plan to implement this in the future? Thanks for keeping up the good work, I didn't realise this feature was so good until I tried it a couple of days ago.

5. hackersrage

hackersrage Member Buddy Store Developer

I assumed that the Heroic version recycled the same .cs file. Will run some tests by duplicating the .cs files and dropping in the new DungeonID's for the respective Heroics. It looks like all the mechanics are scripted in for most of these dungeons, so in theory this method should correct a lot of the boss issues we have been noticing. However, Timewalking does have it's own set of .cs files and certain boss mechanics do still seem to be broken. For example (part of the Asaad mechanic for Vortex Pinnacle) :

Code:
      							new Action(ctx => Navigator.PlayerMover.MoveTowards(groundingFieldLocation))),
      This portion of the script is to move the player to the triangle when it starts to appear, which isn't happening. The 'broken' part could be the spell(s) or NPC's are different ID's which it would then fail to detect.

Last time I talked to HighVoltz, he did mention plans to work on the newer raids, and since then he has completed Blackrock Foundry. As I am sure you have noticed, it is rather complex to deal with the mechanics in HFC, and he does have other projects he is working on which unfortunately means he can't pay full attention solely to this project.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2015
    6. menand

menand New Member

maybe it is posible to make some "stupid profiles" for new raid? just folow tank, kill mobs, died if a lot of damage, resurect, loot boss and run behind tank?

7. imapwnu

imapwnu New Member

Completely understandable, I'll wait patiently for it. Keep up the good work!

8. hahahehe132

hahahehe132 Member

Hello hackersrage. I plan on running two accounts with two HBs on one computer. account A would be played manually with Enyo and selected CR, account B would be the slave and follow around. Would this work in mythic dungeons? And how do I implement it so the slave would also know how to dodge mechanics and what not? Thanks : )

9. butters2274

butters2274 Member

what happened to the Timewalking folder after the latest update?

10. Wannbe

Wannbe New Member

Why can't i use this to run MoP raid finder ? i remember using it back on Mop and MOP LFR appear as supported under feature list.

11. BuDaZiM

BuDaZiM Member

Well about this part, he is moving to the triangle, the only problem is that the skill that the boss holds the players down, the healer (bot) is not dispeling, and the bots are not jumping that will solve the problem to. When he trows the skill we stay rooted to the ground, and then it's too late to go to the triangle and then we die... that's the problem. The skill is this one. http://www.wowhead.com/spell=87618/static-cling

Last edited: Nov 20, 2015
    12. hahahehe132

hahahehe132 Member

I was wondering, as a melee dps in skyreach, the dungeonbuddy does not soak energize on the second boss. Is there anyway to fix this issue?

13. Topshot

Topshot New Member

Hello, I am using dungeonbuddy for cata Timewalking dungeons and I have some concerns.

- It keeps abandoning quests in my quest log

- dungeon "End Time" is completely screwed. the bot will die constantly to trash patrols/boss mechanics I have to either play myself or simply leave the dungeon to avoid reports/suspicion

- Generally I have found that the bot is completely ignoring most boss mechanics and dying a ton

DO NOT AFK while doing cata timewalking

14. thefaroe

thefaroe New Member

there is something wrong with End time on timewalking i am playing with 5 charcter and it sems my healeri s wander around and around but he is healing my other toon i think there is something issue on this to i am just helping you out i hope you fix this :)

my dps are doin fine also my tank but it is only my healer is is not helping propberly when he is doin walking around and around all the time he is not focus on my toon

15. thefaroe

thefaroe New Member

Grim Batol time walking i cannot defeat General Umbriss my toon will not go on adds and we are dying fast please help and fix this thank you

16. Ragoza

Ragoza New Member

Man, reading all these posts is sad. I was just gearing up to have my toons do timewalking cataclysm but it sounds like DungeonBuddy doesn't work for it AFK?

17. Ohkwari

Ohkwari New Member

Hi hackersrage, thanks for working on this for us.

I have noticed that in throne of the tides, and in grim batol, some bosses are marked wrong. For example, dungeonbuddy says ozmat (final encounter) defeated and leaves in 10 seconds after defeating Commander Ulthok, which is the second boss. I tried figuring out the .xml and cs files to see if I could solve it myself, but alas, I do not have enough skills. I dont know the details of grim batol.

Again, thanks for your time and patience. :)

18. Maelnum

Maelnum New Member

Always wondered why aren't any community devs making custom scripts/profiles for instances that are in demand and getting mad cash for them via buddy store. People have been whining about lack of HFC support for 5 months already, same with incorrect "step" boss ordering and now timewalking.

Actually, those are almost the only topics that ever come up in this thread.

19. ZoneHunter

ZoneHunter Member

there is no way to stream a dungeonbuddy profile from the buddystore. it works directly from files in the bot folder. The support for this botbase has dwindled though.mainly hackersrage is the primary support now for time walking dungeons.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2015
    20. Marbury

Marbury New Member

Hello,

Can i use DungeonBuddy to solo farm all the heroic dungeon of lich king ? :)