• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • HB ARCHIVES: DungeonBuddy--DO NOT DELETE

Discussion in 'Archives' started by chinajade, Feb 27, 2013.

1. zerlog1337

zerlog1337 Member

im having this issue aswell! any way to fix this or workaround?

Stormstout Brewery, 2 out of 3 bosses, Yan-Zhu the Uncasked is left alive.
      Temple of the Jade Serpent, 2 out of 4 bosses, Shao of Doubt and Liu Flameheart is left alive.
      Shado-Pan Monastery 3 out of 4 bosses. Taran Zhu is left alive.
      Scholomance 2/4 mostly, sometimes 3/4 bosses killed. Ignores rattlegore and 99% of the time & gets stuck in the gate trying to skip him, or if somehow managed to kill rattlegore it considers the dungeon completee at lillian voss and skips Darkmaster Gandling.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2015
    2. botzu

botzu New Member

Why is the first post still saying that DungeonBuddy doen't support BRF?

I'm just using it inside BRF...

Any hope to see soon a support for HC?

3. Jonipacino

Jonipacino New Member

View attachment 19448 2015-11-25 13.11.txt View attachment 19448 2015-11-25 13.11.txt [DungeonBuddy]: Dungeon is considered complete in 10 seconds. Reason: Completed

Hi , i already made a thread but then i saw that im suposed to post it here.
      So my team makes 1 or 2 bosses and then i get this message, [DungeonBuddy]: Dungeon is considered complete in 10 seconds. Reason: Completed
      After that they go afk

I edit when i have again a log trying 1 more dungeon

Edit: Looks like it works in mogushan palace only^^

Edit 2: In siege of niuzao temple they stuck in front of the last boss because they want attack the guy next to the closen door / invisible wall .... kill optional bosses is on true (yes it is not an optional boss still doesnt work)

Ok so this bot is not going places... my tank thinks he goes random dungeons with players even with the right settings and in my 5 man groupe... ( when i start the bot for scenarios )

And again Dungeon is considered complete in 10 seconds. Reason: Completed in the temple of jade serpent after the second boss... please help

[DungeonBuddy]: Yan-Zhu the Uncasked - Was killed in : 21s
      [DungeonBuddy]: Dungeon is considered complete in 10 seconds. Reason: Completed ^^ second boss they go afk again

Edit 1000: Maybe i have to say that this never happend till 90 dungeons ... i fell like the buddy team dont want me to make gold ;(

Last edited: Nov 25, 2015
    4. hahahehe132

hahahehe132 Member

Theres a shortcut now in Everbloom which a lot of parties venture toward now. Its right in front of the entrance which skips a few trash mobs to the first boss. Is it possible for devs to create a path for that?

5. ZoneHunter

ZoneHunter Member

Those were fixed... Have you tried a fresh install?

6. Jonipacino

Jonipacino New Member

Hi , i did. Do i need the beta?

7. zerlog1337

zerlog1337 Member

im having this issue aswell! any way to fix this or workaround, does not work with a new install or on another pc so its deff profile/hb issue

Temple of the Jade Serpent, 2 out of 4 bosses, Shao of Doubt and Liu Flameheart is left alive.
      Scholomance 2/4 mostly, sometimes 3/4 bosses killed. Ignores rattlegore and 99% of the time & gets stuck in the gate trying to skip him, or if somehow managed to kill rattlegore it considers the dungeon completee at lillian voss and skips Darkmaster Gandling.

8. Jonipacino

Jonipacino New Member

This! Thanks for writing down every single bug :)

9. zerlog1337

zerlog1337 Member

No problem, alltho i dont think they will be fixed anytime soon :/

10. Jonipacino

Jonipacino New Member

Well it seems to work for other people ^^ How ever tony wrote in an other thread i made , that i have to write here... But here is no tony macarony, where are you tonniiii ^^

11. zerlog1337

zerlog1337 Member

i dont know how others have it working, ive tried this on 3computers with all fresh honorbuddy installs, i made sure to run buddywizard to install all needed things and, also tried fresh installs @WOW, this issue is only for pandaria dungeons so i dont know...

if anyone has any ideas let me know i need this to work :( queing specific normals is not effective

12. Jonipacino

Jonipacino New Member

I have another problem , doesnt matter with wich settings, they never sell charr binded items. So i cant go afk for a long time. Do you know anything about that?

13. zerlog1337

zerlog1337 Member

you mean it gets full bag and stuff? try to open "bot options" in dungeonbuddy and sett "minimum quality sell to rare"

14. Jonipacino

Jonipacino New Member

Allright thanks , i used the botbase overwriting sell options. Maybe they just dont overwrite it right

15. zerlog1337

zerlog1337 Member

they dont with dungeonbuddy, had that issue long time ago

16. zerlog1337

zerlog1337 Member

bump, anyone know how to fix this? please! help

17. Raaz

Raaz Member

Dungeon kill list in addition to what you posted helps the devs/people modifying the profiles. I've seen the same thing you have but haven't documented it. I have noticed sometimes when the bottom boss listed on the dungeon gets killed, while there's others to kill, DUngeonbuddy calls the dungeon complete.

18. ZoneHunter

ZoneHunter Member

Are you doing Heroic or Normal? it does matter as they have different objective list.

zerlog1337 likes this.
    19. zerlog1337

zerlog1337 Member

Heroic, i may also add that ive noticed there is sometimes a stuck happening in Siege of Niuzao Temple. where kills 2/4 bosses and it tries to skip General-pavalak(3/4) and advancing to the last boss where it gets stuck in a windwall(if u kill 3/4 boss the gate opens) at the stairs up to the last boss platform area to kill Wing Leader Ner'onok(4/4) and eventualy considers the dungeon complete at 2/4 bosses and searches a new one once the timer is ready.

i have also noticed this, most of the time on the dungeon list the last boss is the first name followed by a weird order and once the last name is defeated it considers the dungeon complete after only doing 2/4 of the dungeon, but was not sure of this

hope this helped if theres any info or something i was not clear on or forgott to mention to help you debugg this, let me know

Last edited: Nov 26, 2015
      ZoneHunter likes this.
    20. ZoneHunter

ZoneHunter Member

Here is a quickfix until Mr. HighVoltz gets a chance to push a update.
      File: File removed due to being outdated by ZoneHunter
      To use this zip simply replace your "HONORBUDDY\Default Profiles\Dungeonbuddy\Mists of Pandaria" folder with this one.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2015