• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • HB ARCHIVES: DungeonBuddy--DO NOT DELETE

Discussion in 'Archives' started by chinajade, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Mitevmusic

Mitevmusic Moderator Moderator

It's not working :/ Suppose we are doing something wrong but we don't know what it is. The configuration looks ok, the tank invites the group and the party accepts, but then they don't join the dungeon - instead the tank tries to invite again and again and they remain all stuck like that. Any clue?

2. Aion

Aion Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

In the Char1 ...Char4 list there must be followers only, not the leader name there :)

The Dungeonbuddy Queue should be settled up only on Leader's Settings - via Dungeon tab for 5-man dungeon and choose the applicable Random Dungeon category.

Beside that, initially, all characters, including tank should manually "tick" the corresponding role, they are using in the Dungeon panel like here:
      [​IMG]
      Dungeonbuddy do not tend to tick it for you. Once this is settled, it should remain remembered.

Keep in mind, if you are running 5 man Draenor Heroic Dungeons, all the characters should have passed the Silver Trial for their queue spec., or they are not eligible for Heroic LFD.

3. wingsta

wingsta New Member

Hi there I had the same problem and it is confusing. The Id's are under the debug tab of dungeon buddy under the heading Unknown. It wont say Mythic (the numbers are 1000+) but they are the right ones.

4. wwwill

wwwill New Member

I cant get the timewalking to show up in the bot config i downloaded it and extracted it into the honorbuddy folder .. am i missing something ?

5. wingsta

wingsta New Member

Hey Aion with HB back up this morning and the revised team ilvl's I cleared Mines with 0 wipes all bosses. The bridge boss was still not fun but I controlled the highest dps character to make sure he didn't die and wouldn't you know it no toon died lol. The rest was cake walk.

Tried Auch but was a little scarier, got the first boss down but the tank still died at around 5% managed to finish him off with pets and growl. Rest of the bosses where easy, one trash wipe.

Had to come to work :( will def try some more dungeons and other bosses to see how far I can get, thanks again for all the advice. Running your own mythic group rocks.

6. Aion

As long as you have the gear for a good steady group, it became much easier - sometimes it is enough to compensate the lack of "skills" with pure brute force dps :p But not always, of course.

Out of my last attempts, it seems having 710+ilvl geared tank helps alot on the trash along all the dungeons.

All the scripts are optimized for normal difficulty, and with this in mind, handling 2 packs at once is not serious issue on normal (its usually faceroll even in sub-100 lvl) but on Mythic its usually wipe with 2 trash packs on tank, if group cannot burn them out for 10-15sec, which is perfectly doable with the pet cleave on 3xBM hunters 700ilvl+. This is very noticeable on Skyreach, GrimRail Depot and UBRS trash packs.

7. illuzion

illuzion Member

Does anyone have the files for making HB queue up for random Timewalking? Cataclysm this time

8. wingsta

wingsta New Member

Agreed even the pugs I have run with struggle with trash so I expect that. I think you nailed it, my resto seems to be doing ok and the dps is nearly at the point of being enough (without the ring that I'm still working on). The higher level the tank is the easier as mines was cake this time, will try and get tank up to the 710 mark and try some more :)

9. Aion

They are on the first page - in Hackersrage post too.

Attached Files:

10. malvin82

malvin82 New Member

does anyone have problems runnig a full team of 5 chars in the Timewalking event? My group is dying on the very first boss already, looks like they don't know where not to stand, avoids, etc ..any groups having similar issue?

11. nuhll

nuhll Member

Would it possible to add a feature which allow us to change spec before quene and after? like from DD to heal.

12. Aion

You have not setup them properly, if they are not avoiding/following boss mechanics

In which queue, for what purpose?

13. illuzion

illuzion Member

Thanks for helping out the blind people :) !

14. nuhll

nuhll Member

I use Dungeonbuddy together with goldboss, i set up dungeonbuddy on all toons for lfr.

1. The heal quene is faster
      2. doin farming / quests / garrison with heal is slower
      3. it look m ore human to change specs from time to time depending on what to do

15. Aion

Seems you need 3rd party plugin or profile for this.

Changing specs require both specs to be supported by the current Combat Routine, for ex. Singular. If your routine is just for 1 spec, like KittyDru, you would need HB restart to change the Combat Routine.

16. nuhll

nuhll Member

Since i only use singular for garison and lfr (which is recommended) it would be no problem.

17. malvin82

malvin82 New Member

18. Aion

IF they are installed properly, should be loaded by default. I have ran a hunter the whole afternoon, spamming random timewalking dungeon only - made over 6-7 games, no critical issue, beside some lazy tank asked to misdirect him some trash, then blamed me as huntard after :D

All the profiles/scripts should be in the appropriate subfolders, as in my zip file above.

19. BubbaDad

BubbaDad Member

Ok trying to use DB to farm an instance with another toon in tow. I set up farmer for leader and the other to follower. I set lead to farm and not pick up anything, the other to grab it all. The lead keeps killing the invite to the follower. I have done it before, I think as its been 2 years. Any kind souls out there?

20. wingsta

wingsta New Member

I ran Timewalking dungeons this morning with my own 5 man team and the only boss I had constant wipes on was the first boss in Stonecore. They don't kill the ads on the way to the boss and the team blows up. Did 5 other Timewalking dungeons piece of cake with no wipes :)