• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • HB ARCHIVES: DungeonBuddy--DO NOT DELETE

Discussion in 'Archives' started by chinajade, Feb 27, 2013.

1. YippySkippy

YippySkippy Member

Farming

I get the "Waiting for healer to get in range"

Have had a pally and a mage ( log is from Mage) High level
      This toon I have Dungeon buddy running on farm with instance selected.
      I have set to leader, no looting. have one low level toon named in party field and set to party mode on.

Prepatch I was able to do this to power through instance.

low level toon I took full control of with following and looting.

I have tried to close out HB and reload / restart in and at beginning of instance

Attached Files:

2. waltex2004

waltex2004 Member

another log = no following the leader at a certain distance em dungeon

Attached Files:

3. paxxx

paxxx Community Developer

check my plugin and it should fix waiting for healer issue.

4. YippySkippy

YippySkippy Member

appreciate your response, but plug in doesn't work. If i am not in a party, it looks as if it will take off and go. but once in a party, my guess it is looking for the healer. Check out even the crazy information it is giving in the HB window.

copyy and pasted .. could have screen shot. just didnt want to take that time to crop

[Singular] Your Level 92 Blood Elf Arcane Mage Build is
      [Singular] ... running the Dungeonbuddy bot in Razorfen Kraul [5-player Normal]
      [Singular] ... Dungeon using my INSTANCES Behaviors in a group of 2
      [Singular] ... in a group as DAMAGE role with 2 of 10 players
      [Singular] *Slow Fall on Me @ 100.0%

2 of how many players? wierd

5. Dmpk

Dmpk Member Legendary

Testing the plugin now myself, but since he tested himself and got it working logically it works :). Will update after mine have done the problem instances

Update #1, Shadowmoon Burial Grounds Confirmed fixed!

Last edited: Aug 15, 2016
    6. paxxx

paxxx Community Developer

oh wait.. level 92.. which instances you are doing?
      because my plugin is for level 100 heroic wod's.

7. YippySkippy

YippySkippy Member

It's okay. The plug in worked for what it needed. I used it. Set up to run Razorfen. Mage 92 got down there, as I was traveling my little lock down there 92 ran out of instance and back in during its wait. But still stayed on the waiting for healer to get in range when the lock did get there in the instance. The Bot has a major problem.

That was just an example of an instance,, the first was Scarlet halls. I run the instance in the 10 or so levels above the lowbie to level it up.

8. Dmpk

Dmpk Member Legendary

I feel like dungeonbuddy is optimized to run 5 bots at once all doing the same instance. Although it can be used for single chars, and for the most part works fine, its very "botlike" in its rotation and movements, and delays alot (which is natural for a bot). So again, I think a group of 5 is just the smart move OR 100% monitoring to make sure its doing what it needs to do, and you can jumpstart it by pulling faster / using abilities the bots don't use very often for speed. If you run 5 at once, they all have the same delays and awkward-ness about them, plus no one can report you if your everyone :).

9. Delagyela

Delagyela New Member

Auchindon needs support on the first boss, bot doesnt hide behind the shield.

10. Dmpk

Dmpk Member Legendary

known issue. Currently they are not promising to fix issues in old content as they are working on new content, the way we get around this (the guys who use dungeonbuddy alot like myself and a few others) is to effectively stack gear and tank through it... The biggest downside to the issue your talkin about is that it does nothing because it THINKS its behind the shield, so no healing, no attacking, etc etc. But ya, you just need to tank through it, it isnt too difficult with heirlooms pre-100, and very easy with invasion gear after 100.

11. Delagyela

Delagyela New Member

but it is an issue for me, i am using 5 accounts, geared to the teeth with heirlooms, if i was botting a single character, sure another healer could take care of me, but i am not.

Cant they jsut go into it really quickly and turn off this 'do nothing' business so i could at least heal through it?

12. Dmpk

Dmpk Member Legendary

i have 5 chars too... and i leveled them the same way. Again I am able to tank through it. Fact is again, they have already said they will NOT be making updates to this content at this time, because they are working on legion. Feel free to continue to complain about it, but I addressed this issue back in build 831 (the build right after 7.0.3) and all the way til now they have said the same thing, Legion content is more important and developers are not necessarily going to focus on any old content. Infact there are ALOT more bugs in the dungeonbuddy platform that you'll run into as a result of 7.0.3.

A buddy of mine took it upon himself to fix SOME of these issues,
      https://www.thebuddyforum.com/honor...rty-dungeonbuddy-wod-fixes-2.html#post2262268

This post contains a plugin that will fix alot of the issues dungeons are currently having that make it non-afkable, but again, your best bet is to muscle through it. If you need some suggestions on a group composition that will easily tank through the damage, feel free to PM me. I've got 4 groups currently running dungeons, 2 at a time, 10 hours daily.

13. plyb0y007

plyb0y007 Member

I keep trying to run the bot in Outlands with all the dungeons selected, but every time I press start it tells me there are no dungeons selected.

14. Dmpk

Dmpk Member Legendary

go to the "Bot config" and go to the second tab and select the instance you want to run. For instance "Random Burning Crusade Dungeon" is what you are personally looking for.

15. Ilja Rogoff

Ilja Rogoff Well-Known Member

Are you running MoP heroics? Can you let them afk without issues? Or is this plugin you mentioned mandatory?

16. Dmpk

Dmpk Member Legendary

Im running WoD heroics, 4 groups atm. With the help of https://www.thebuddyforum.com/honor...rty-dungeonbuddy-wod-fixes-2.html#post2262268 yes, I am able to do it while AFK. If someone would fix Grimrail Depot =P we'd make alot more gold, but atm with the plugin fix it leaves after first boss on grimrail and works perfectly with the rest. The plugin is for WoD ONLY, it won't affect any of the MoP instances.

17. Ilja Rogoff

Ilja Rogoff Well-Known Member

ok thanks.

18. hz3v73

hz3v73 New Member

is there any support or profiles for wod raids hellbreach - the black gate?

19. Aion

Aion Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Check the Buddy Store for the FelFire free product.

20. hz3v73

hz3v73 New Member

Thanks