• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • HB ARCHIVES: DungeonBuddy--DO NOT DELETE

Discussion in 'Archives' started by chinajade, Feb 27, 2013.

1. zerlog1337

zerlog1337 Member

Warlords of Draenor
      Auchindoun (normal and heroic 5 man dungeon)
      Bloodmaul Slag Mines (normal and heroic 5 man dungeon)
      Grimrail Depot Dungeon (normal and heroic 5 man dungeon)
      Iron Docks (normal and heroic 5 man dungeon)
      "Proving Grounds" (through silver)
      Skyreach (normal and heroic 5 man dungeon)
      Shadowmoon Burial Grounds (normal and heroic 5 man dungeon)
      The Everbloom (normal and heroic 5 man dungeon)
      Upper Blackrock Spire (normal and heroic 5 man dungeon)

you need to update the mainthread or ppl will maket he same misstake i did when investing in lvl100bots untill legion dungeons comes out many of these listed does not work and was removed in last update of hb.

2. waltex2004

waltex2004 Member

please update HB 2 until they fix the problems in HB3

dungeons Pandaria and WOD in HB3 to crash or stands without moving.

3. zerlog1337

zerlog1337 Member

the devs dont really care, if you have an issue try to report it with the empty log because it tells you moving to x but it dnst. welcome to 2k16 :(

4. UsernameInvalid

UsernameInvalid Community Developer

5. Ikyata

Ikyata New Member

Yes this is really what I'm getting at. Bossland makes a substantial amount of money off of Oleary's work. There isn't much of a reason to buy multiple keys aside from Dungeonbuddy. They have a bunch of people paying them subscription fees and they aren't even willing to pay the developer of the feature to ensure it gets updated.

How long is this expansion going to be out? Are we going to get dungeonbuddy working after 6 months only to have a new expansion come out a year later?

6. Texas1996

Texas1996 New Member

Question: He wait after every Combat 2-3sek. is it normal or can i choose that he go on directly?

7. Applebudya

Applebudya New Member

just got all my accounts upgraded to xpac.. Very disappointed to find HB / Dungeonbuddy and Goldboss not working. From the looks of this thread I'm not optimistic for a somewhat soon resolution.
      I saw a few posts offering to help test. I would be willing to offer the same if needed.

Goodluck developers

Apple

8. braniac8472

braniac8472 Member

nvm please disregard not a DB issue

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 17, 2016
    9. fightcancer

fightcancer New Member

I read the posts about someone named Oleary having said he's working on something, and that doesn't answer my question, and I read about requests for Timewalking, Legion updates--also unrelated.

I tested the WoD instance yesterday and found that HB3 still does NOT work w/WoD instances.

10. fightcancer

fightcancer New Member

It's normal for the tank to wait after every pull. It's not the fastest, but it's pretty reliable IMO. At least that's my experience w/DB over the last few years.

11. wallyworld

wallyworld Banned

Good lord there are a lot of ungrateful people in this thread...

DB was never completely finished for WoD...Why the fuck did you think it was going to be ready with Legion?

If you have such a problem with the speed at which things are released, write your own dungeon-running bot. I'm sure you'll make millions...Hell, you could probably make thousands yourself by going out and writing the scripts and selling them on the buddy store...And at the same time you can enjoy a bunch of twats complaining to you constantly about any issue that pops up.

Heroics are being worked on, they'll be ready when they're ready. Other than that, use the bot for something else.

12. skuwlol

skuwlol Member

When people pay for a product they expect certain standards to be met. Honorbuddy is a wonderful product overall, but Dungeonbuddy which used to be one of the most attractive botbases is no longer functioning properly. And as you pointed out it wasn't even completely finished for WoD. It's understandable that the buddyteam is prioritizing other projects over this one and is already strapped for cash due to legal issues. But where is the communication? Where are the ETAs? Where are the reassurances that our requests are being adressed and possibly worked on?

So instead of calling paying customers a bunch of complaining twats you should stop playing the devils advocate.

fightcancer likes this.
    13. Applebudya

Applebudya New Member

Yep.. what he said... chill brah

14. Lockwood

Lockwood Member

Can anybody confirm which Dungeons it's safe and working to bot on with HB3?

15. ZoneHunter

ZoneHunter Member

MOP is fully functional currently with HB3.
      WOD is "very limited in functionality" can only run Skyreach, Auchindoun, Iron Docks, Bloodmaul Slag Mines in NON-FARM MODE(Meaning only in Specific dungeon mode or random mode) but it can run it in Heroic or Normal. It would appear the others are still being updated. the reason the 4 that do work can not be used for farming is because all their exit locations are incorrect(I have made a request to the HB staff already with the corrections to make it work properly).

As far as safe.... sorry i don't know how many people with no life are sitting by all the dungeon entrances on your realm trying to flag bots. I do know my method of testing to get this list was to run my 110 through each one under HB3.

16. ZoneHunter

ZoneHunter Member

WoD Quickfix:
      This addresses 4 WoD Dungeons that under farm mode will not properly exit under HB3 currently.

Dungeons Fixed by this ZIP are:
      Auchindoun - Normal & Heroic
      Bloodmaul Slag Mines - Normal & Heroic
      Iron Docks - Normal & Heroic
      Skyreach - Normal & Heroic

Instructions
      Extract the contents of the zip file into the root of your HonorBuddy folder. You will be prompted if you wish to overwrite the current existing file push yes. After that you may Farm these 4 WOD Dungeons as you normally would(actually this is the first time ever you can farm Skyreach due to it being incomplete in the past). I intend to look into the other Dungeons that are still being updated to see how extensive the update requirements are(Ill most likely add them to this hotfix once I update them but I will work on that tomorrow have other things I need to resolve tonight).

Attached Files:

• WOD.zip
        File size:
        34.9 KB
        Views:
      Last edited: Oct 20, 2016
    17. zerlog1337

zerlog1337 Member

can confirm these work, mop heroics work aswell except one or two non hb related bugs such as bosses being stuck at 1% hp and just never dying (second boss in gate) or first boss in brew the water elemental adds knocks you up on a platform where the nav does not work for the bots, but this has only happened 3 or 4 times out of 50runs.

also im guessing timewalking wont be added in this cycle of events, hoping horseman and the remaining heroics of wod along with legion content gets added shortly!...

18. Lockwood

Lockwood Member

Thanks guys- does BC and LK dungeons work?

19. darobbiebot

darobbiebot Member

well said thy friend

20. EchoRequest

EchoRequest New Member

I leveled 3 chars in thouse dungeons and had no problems. the pathing is a bit of sometimes and the bot is a bit slow but no big deal. Very well usable afk as a dps at least.