• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • HB ARCHIVES: DungeonBuddy--DO NOT DELETE

Discussion in 'Archives' started by chinajade, Feb 27, 2013.

1. highvoltz

highvoltz Well-Known Member

This is a mesh issue and I can't fix it directly. Forwarding to someone that can.

2. Kickazz006

Kickazz006 Well-Known Member Moderator

you see, bug reports like these are completely useless. muted until you can comprehend how to attach a log

update: I've added the gong to the mesh and sent the tiles to the server.

Last edited: May 15, 2013
    3. virus2001

virus2001 Member

4. highvoltz

Please attach a log so that we can help you

How To Attach A Log [Kick]

5. virus2001

virus2001 Member

6. Kickazz006

Kickazz006 Well-Known Member Moderator

looking into mesh issues now.

[16:16:12.787 D] Could not generate full path from {-53.53812, 47.71482, -116.2697} to {-147.3205, 126.4309, -76.56726} (time used: 0 milliseconds)

WailingCaverns

7. virus2001

virus2001 Member

That is a problem too, but my char is only auto attacking trash, it is first using singular on bosses, is that normal? :)

8. dare420

dare420 New Member

Is it just me or when I put my tank on leader and my shaman on follower and set it up they join and everything and the tank just goes ahead and does the dungeon but my follower wont follow? Any advice/fixes?

9. highvoltz

I'm working on getting the mesh issue resolved (I can now fix mesh issues yah!) but regarding the issue with bot not attacking trash, I could not find anything obvious in the log other then it appears to be switching targets way too much. I'll try figure it out.

Edit: would you know if the tank did allot of moving around when killing trash and/or cycling through targets allot?

The shaman should be following if you have Dungeonbuddy configurated correctly. I'll need to see a log to see whats going on.

How To Attach A Log [Kick]

10. OmniRed

OmniRed New Member

I almost exclusively run LFR using DungeonBuddy every day - this is what I'm seeing with extensive testing.

Everything works fine up to the Throne profiles for the exception of the Terrace of Endless Springs - for whatever reason this is the ONLY instance that does not auto accept the invite.

Last strand - The first boss, bot does not avoid AOE and usually dies 90% of the time. Has trouble crossing the windy platforms and falls about 50% of the time. If the bot dies, it will run into trash at the first door over and over until it's either kicked or has to port out for repairs. Tends to get stuck outside the door on the second boss, missing the encounter and usually getting kicked or freaking out at the door.

Forgotten Depths - Performs boss fights pretty well, but has supreme difficulty with trash if it dies and has to run back. This instance also seems too have difficulty with accepting the auto queue.

Halls of Flesh - Looks like mesh issues with the first fight. It does not avoid the massive AOE in the fight and dies instantly. People get generally pretty pissed if you're not moving circularly with the raid because it'll wipe the raid. Upon entering or exiting the encounter it gets stuck (mesh issues? similar to Elegon) The second fight works alright, but the avoidance still has some difficulty. This instance seems like it needs the most work of the 4 throne instances.

Pinnacle - No script.

Auto-queue for best raid. I love the idea. I suggested it a few months ago, thank you for implementing it. The problem right now is that if you're lvl is enough to queue for pinnacle, it will queue for it, but there's no script. It will just continue to queue for it over and over unless you do it manually. It should probably only queue for instances that it has scripts for. I've also noticed that it wont necessarily queue for instances below it unless it's completed unless queued for manually. The concept is fantastic and saves a tremendous amount of time (which is what HB is all about!) but, it just needs some tweaks. Of course, what would fix it would be to have a script for pinnacle!

Fantastic work, with a few tweaks we could be running this smoothly.

Thanks again

11. Courier

Courier New Member

12. Ilja Rogoff

Ilja Rogoff Well-Known Member

Highvoltz, as you can fix mesh issues, please fix Deadmines after entering ironclad cove. Bot is spinning around between runway and water... doesn't go further. Another issue is Dire Maul where bot just stands near the edge of the abyss short after entrance

13. virus2001

virus2001 Member

I have been in 4-5 defriend dungeons on two chars and both of them are only attacking trash with auto attack when the tank are pulling. The tank was not kiting around, maybe one or two times, but again this problem were in all 4-5 cases on both chars. And what I can remember, the chars was not cycling through targets allot, what I could see :)

14. Cukie

Cukie Active Member

The bot fails miserably at the first wind bridge. It gets blown off almost every time.

Last edited: May 16, 2013
    15. Courier

Courier New Member

16. highvoltz

The stable HB zip is missing Dungeon scripts. you need to either extract the zip attached to 1st post into your HB folder or switch to HB beta which has these scripts.

17. highvoltz

This has been fixed new batch of script updates released today.
      This could be a Combat Routine issue. I see you're using Singular. Open Class Config and scroll down to Targeting and and set 'Targeting by Singular' to none. If this does not help then I would try another CR.
      Fixed the deadmine issue but will have to look at Dire Maul. Others have tried to fix Dire Maul and have concluded it to be a issue with the Navigator and not the mesh so kind of doubtful it's something I can fix.
      I released a new batch of script updates today that address most of the above issues but Durumu maze still needs work as well as Last strand trash skipping.
      The issue you're having with queues not being accepted sounds like a HB core issue. If you can create a log where this happens it might be helpful. Before starting a log you should run the following in the HB Console plugin or if you're using HB beta you can also run it in the console found in developer tools. This will tell HB to print all the attached lua events as they are fired. Because the log generated by this will sometimes reveal character names you should go through the log and remove any character names before submitting to the forums.
      Code:
      LuaEvents.PrintAllEvents = true;

18. UFCFreak89

UFCFreak89 Banned

I was having issues with not attacking Elegon - This was multiple CCs (tuanhas and singular) was this a known issue? Is there a way to fix this?

19. decks

decks New Member

not in game

It seems dungeonbuddy stopped working for me again. Starts up and moves to the instance portal, after it enters the portal i get the message "not in game".
      This happend to me last week aswell. Adding new files from the zip that is provided in this thread did not work and just resulted with the same error. I fixed the issue with a fresh install.
      Since the current version of honorbuddy does not have the dungeonbuddy files i did a fresh install this week and added the files from the zip. Resulting in again with a "not in game" message.

Added log, hope you can resolve the issue.

Attached Files:

20. polis59

polis59 Member

New issue with temple of the jade serpent has arisen. It will no longer target the copies of yourself that are made by the last boss in the dungeon. This happened with every installation of HB have on 3 different computers.