• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • HB ARCHIVES: DungeonBuddy--DO NOT DELETE

Discussion in 'Archives' started by chinajade, Feb 27, 2013.

1. 23051602

23051602 New Member

No matter which low level heroic I try I get

For Shadow labs:
      [DungeonBuddy 544]: No script found for dungeonId: 181
      [DungeonBuddy-DEBUG 544]: Executed action: Honorbuddy.
      [DungeonBuddy 544]: No script found for dungeonId: 181

Any idea why?

View attachment 8012 2013-06-04 17.22.txt

Last edited: Jun 4, 2013
    2. Windows

Windows New Member

Summary: Will not attempt to kill last boss in "Throne of the Tides" Cataclysm dungeon, because "[06:38:17.913 D] [DungeonBuddy-DEBUG 544]: Marking Ozumat as dead. Reason: Boss not found" and queues for another dungeon. This happens after talking with Neptulon npc to start the ozumat event, but the bot will not wait for the adds to be killed in order to summon Ozumat, the bot just leaves in the middle of the adds fight, thus not receiving 'dungeon completion bonus of gold, exp, and items from boss's cache'.

Class: Paladin (Protection)
      CustomClass: Singular
      Role: Tank
      Queue Type: Random Queue
      Party Mode: On
      Dungeon: Throne of the Tides

3. noamchomsky

noamchomsky New Member

Get the BETA. It's in the OP.

4. allkindsofbad

allkindsofbad New Member

Mine does this on the release version, the beta version in the OP and the other beta version I downloaded. Can't get it to work at all.

Tried downloading the scripts and set the custom path to them also, still gives me a no script found error.

5. gateway4shadow

gateway4shadow New Member

randomly stops working now while trying to dungeon lvl my ele sham (85) in heroic cata dungeons. never had an issue with my panda monk, or my panda mage... Every dungeon it says cant find the script, then it successfully loads it lol. But after that is just standing at the door. been happening since monday morning

6. Jacan

Jacan New Member

wow d/cs almost everytime it tries to repair

7. Jalockin

Jalockin Member

I use DB on several different toons (1 at the time tho) one of my 5 toons - keeps spamming "invalid bot type DungeonBuddy" yet it does what it is supposed to, how do I recover? it's the same installation the other toons uses bot i don't get this spam in their log. nvm.... deleted settings folder and it's clean now ;D

and another thing.... is the version of DB downloadable here newer than the version currently bundled with HB ?

J.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2013
    8. ShortRound

ShortRound New Member

There is no version of DB to be downloaded here. The download on the first post is just the dungeon scripts for an old release of HB that didn't include them for some reason.

9. ShortRound

ShortRound New Member

One for Highvoltz, if you just change the dungeon id, the Northrend scripts are perfectly good for heroics. At least as far as the script is good for normals. I don't know if you've fixed the issues mentioned in my earlier posts (not pulling last boss in Azjol-Nerub for example).
      If the ultimate goal of DB is to be able to run everything, then those heroics are done and can be added to the next push.

I'm working my way through Cataclysm dungeons now.

So far:

Blackrock Caverns - fully AFKable, including quests. Just make sure your healer CR can handle Karsh Steelbender.
      Throne of the Tides - runs the Gauntlet to Ozumat, then runs back to do Mindbender Ghur'sha, then starts Ozumat and quits dungeon. Doesn't do the last fight :( I'll add some logs for this later. This is just a head's up.

10. tankhead

tankhead Member

Will (Auto Select best Raid) reque you for the lfr's you have not done yet?

11. tumbum

tumbum Active Member

Yes

12. tonicfan

tonicfan New Member

Is there a working script for Heroic Scenarios?
      Dungeon Buddy works fine on normal scenarios, but when I went into a heroic one (Forgotten Kings) it gave me the error [DungeonBuddy 544]: No script found for dungeonId: 648
      [DungeonBuddy 544]: No profile found for dungeonId: 648

It seems to want dungeon ID 504, and thats not the right dungeon.

Any ideas?

I tried it with the Beta also and it didnt work either.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2013
    13. tumbum

tumbum Active Member

Possible to deactivate get Mage Cake, Healthstone?

If the Group is fighting Toon cant handle to Fight or run back to the Place to get the Cake/Healthstone, if a Mage/WL droped this while the Group was infight. Thats why all my Toons running crazy to the fight to the healthstone and back till the fight is over :(

14. ShortRound

ShortRound New Member

Working my way through Cataclysm dungeons some more. I'll run each three or four times and see if there are any consistent errors. I'll update this post through the next few hours.

Blackrock Caverns - fully AFKable, including quests. Just make sure your healer CR can handle Karsh Steelbender. May want to move toons a bit closer with Karsh Steelbender, my ranged toons don't seem to fight him unless I move them a few steps closer.

Throne of the Tides - fully AFKable but with issues. Tank seems to be running into the gate on the gauntlet to Ozumat rather than keeping aggro on the sentries. DB seems to think the dungeon is complete after talking to Neptulon but before killing Ozumat, though it does go through the fight (sometimes it even kills Ozumat but very rarely, normally DB requeues before then). Doesn't loot Neptulon's chest.

The Stonecore - technically AFKable if you massively outgear the instance. Too many mechanics problems otherwise, mainly on trash. Need to focus on the Stonecore Earthshapers before they transform into a Force of Earth. Nuke them down, interrupt the cast. Panic if they transform - still a very nasty AOE. Need to avoid Corborus when he's submerged. Don't stand in front of Stonecore Flayers when they use Flay. Need to jump as Crystalspawn Giants finish casting Quake. Need to interrupt Force Grip on High Priestess Azil and avoid Seismic Shard impact site. Try to run west out of gravity wells, this helps control the trash.

The Vortex Pinnacle - not all toons looting Grand Vizier Ertan's Heart for the quest. No encounter mechanics scripted for Altairus, I can understand the winds being tricky (maybe if downwind, move to other side of the boss), but really need to avoid the Chilling Breath (it's a 120 degree cone attack on a random player). Toons run right through the mass of Skyfall Stars before Asaad, meaning toons are being pounded by them even while fighting the boss.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2013
    15. Xpdite

Xpdite New Member

Summary: Description of bug here
      Class: Druid
      CustomClass: Singular
      Role: DPS
      Queue Type: Random Queue
      Party Mode: Off
      Dungeon: Ramparts

For some reason I always end up leaving the dungeon before I get the the third Boss. It has done it to me now twice. Is there anything I can do to resolve this?

Thanks in advance
      X

16. tonicfan

tonicfan New Member

I figured this out. I had a raid clicked in the raid tab and i thought i had unchecked it but when you uncheck the checked raid in the raid tab and move to another tab it checks it again automatically. I realize perhaps checking these are not needed, but there was no way to get it to uncheck itself except for deleting the settings file and starting all over. Now everything seems to work the the No profile/script errors have stopped.

Are those tabs even needed? And if so, the raid tab needs to be fixed so when you untick something it stays unticked.

17. highvoltz

highvoltz Well-Known Member

Heroic scenario scripts are now available for testing.
      Some scripts are currently broken due to a bug with missiles in HB core and that'll be fix in next HB release.

18. starl1te

starl1te New Member

[Singular] Casting Frost Strike on Corrupted Protector.0717 @ 43.4% at 4.2 yds
      [DungeonBuddy 544]: Dungeon completed. Leaving. [Reason: None]
      [DungeonBuddy 544]: Left dungeon: Terrace of Endless Spring

OMG why is this bug still here? there's got to be a way to just take out the code for leaving while in combat, at least.

Bot instantly leaves group and raid instance, right in the middle of fighting boss or trash. then it re-queues for the same lfr.

SO painful with 1 hour lfr queues.

19. highvoltz

highvoltz Well-Known Member

I need to see a full log of this.
      How To Attach A Log [Kick]

20. MajestatisPluralis

MajestatisPluralis New Member

mornin :)

just a question is it a DB Bug or normal, that the healer often stucks ? I tried Singular and other CC's... so it cant depend on the Routines.

Another question.. If the bot picked up a quest and the dungeon finishes, he mostly walked out of the group and didnt finish the quests, why? I tried it in many dungeons in classic, BC and LK. ist it in Beta??