• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • HB ARCHIVES: FishingBuddy--DO NOT DELETE

Discussion in 'Archives' started by chinajade, Feb 8, 2012.

1. TheJessimica

TheJessimica New Member

Latest update fixed the issues I was having (endless patrols). Thanks

2. progsper

progsper New Member

I have a feral druid using the beta. Somehow it seems as it sometimes do not start casting, but WOW show the text "You are in shapeshift form". It means that for some reason the caster does not jump out of the travel shape. Is there a setting? Or is this a beta bug or problem?

:)

-------------------------------------------------- LOG ---------------------------------------------------------------

AutoAngler[2.97]: Moving to a new fishing location since we have 15 failed castsAutoAngler[2.97]: Moving to a new fishing location since we have 15 failed casts
      AutoAngler[2.97]: Moving to a new fishing location since we have 15 failed casts
      AutoAngler[2.97]: Moving to a new fishing location since we have 15 failed casts
      AutoAngler[2.97]: Blacklisting Nettlefish School for 00:10:00 Reason: Spend too much time at pool
      AutoAngler[2.97]: Blacklisting Nettlefish School for 1.00:00:00 Reason: Found no landing spots
      AutoAngler[2.97]: Blacklisting Nettlefish School for 00:10:00 Reason: Spend too much time at pool
      AutoAngler[2.97]: Blacklisting Nettlefish School for 1.00:00:00 Reason: Pool landing points mysteriously disapear...
      AutoAngler[2.97]: Blacklisting Nettlefish School for 1.00:00:00 Reason: Pool landing points mysteriously disapear...

Last edited: Sep 16, 2012
    3. ripptyd

ripptyd Member

Thank you so much for this temp fix. It works like a charm for now. :)

4. namook

namook Member

If any druids are having flight form dismount issues, just enable auto dismount, in wow interface settings. Fishes nicely now:)

Last edited: Sep 16, 2012
    5. namook

namook Member

Try enable auto dismount in your interface settings in game that is what got my druid to dismount correctly.

6. Moggott

Moggott New Member

Can anyone tell me if this will loot Old Crafty or Old Ironjaw?

Edit: And the answer is yes it can. :D

Last edited: Sep 17, 2012
    7. thaicon

thaicon New Member

Downloaded and placed "AutoAngler2" in the bots folder, yet it doesn't show up when I launch Honorbuddy.
      Not running SVN.

Edit: Changed to SVN and shows up now.

8. pinki104

pinki104 Member

cant seem to find a normal fishing profile, there all fishing + cooling for PB plugin

9. fnacke

fnacke New Member

I cant get this to work.
      I downloaded TortoiseSVN x64bit and installed it.
      Made a folder called AutoAngler2 and checked out with the SVN posting this url: https://autoangler2.googlecode.com/svn/trunk and waited for it to download all the data.
      Entering HB without it appairing on my combo box inside the bot itself.

can anyone please help me with this? whats wrong? all help appriciated!

EDIT: Fixed it with a few codechanges from a friend!

10. YankeePhan1234

YankeePhan1234 New Member

Any chance you can link the updated version with the code changes? I've been wanting to get my mule toon to 525 fishing in prep for MoP

11. illuminattix

illuminattix New Member

update for 5.0.4 ?

12. satura25

satura25 New Member

Could you share please? Would be nice if other than just you had it working!!

13. aztecan4ever

aztecan4ever New Member

Everything works great for one exception. I run this with the sea turtle profile (scholazar basin) and i've had my character start spinning in circles twice in about 3 hours. Is this a profile issue or AA2 problem?

14. satura25

satura25 New Member

i cant get it to show in HB after i load up. Anyone have an idea how they get that working ? Tryed reinstall of HB also.

15. Alex_corfu

Alex_corfu New Member

I have the same problem..With the new update of HonorBuddy,it won't show me AutoAngler2 in the list of Bots..Anyone can help?

16. Millz

Millz Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Post logs if you need help.

*Edit* Got a log in IRC.

Issue is; 'Styx.WoWInternals.ObjectManager' does not contain a definition for 'Me'

That's moved to;

Styx.StyxWoW.Me

So for all the files it complains about in the log do a find on Styx.WoWInternals.ObjectManager.Me to Styx.StyxWoW.Me and it *may* fix it.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2012
    17. satura25

satura25 New Member

Have you tryed if that worked out?

Would be nice if we could just update it so it works, atleast so it could stand still and gain som fish skill in same spot. :)

18. Hyedra

Hyedra New Member

looting still broken for me, with the new hb update replacing the LootAction.cs on the Composites Folder doesn't work anymore

19. illuminattix

illuminattix New Member

Same problem of satura25 and Alex_corfu, with the update 5.0.4 not works, Anyone can we help us?

20. satura25

satura25 New Member

Found the problem that none could answer it seems..

You have to download it from the SVN trunk in order to get the working version.

I did that and now it works.