• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • HB ARCHIVES: FishingBuddy--DO NOT DELETE

Discussion in 'Archives' started by chinajade, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Rockandroller

Rockandroller New Member

Make sure you are not using Elvui / Tukui, I did find a fix in their options to allow autoangler to loot but cant remember what it was, for for now until someone remembers or you work it out just make sure you disable elvui/tukui.
      If this isnt your problem then GL! :D

2. ginokid

ginokid Member

can you take a screen shot of your settings please
      I tried everything and cant get it to loot, theres a lot setting set to true, still doesnt work, I dont use Elvui / Tukui.

3. Rockandroller

Rockandroller New Member

I just use the settings as standard, try having no plugins running on the bot and running wow with no addon running and see if that helps.
      I am using autoangler right now and its working fine for me.
      I run with HB settings set to loot mobs, loot chests and to ninja along with having autoloot on in wow settings.. Hope this helps.

4. ginokid

ginokid Member

Ill try it again.... to be continued... :)

5. pepee

pepee New Member

Hi, bei mir klappt die Installation von "Autoangler2" nicht, es wird mir nicht angezeigt wo ich ausw?hlen kann was der BOT machen soll. . . kann mir jemand helfen?

Compiler Error: error CS1508: Der Ressourcenbezeichner "MainForm.resources" wurde in dieser Assembly bereits verwendet.

6. ayye

ayye New Member

Hey guys!

Cant get this thing working. I place it under Bots/ and i downloaded the folder in this threed. But i cant get the angler up in my bot list.
      problems.jpg

What am i doing wrong?

happy for respond! Ayye

Last edited: Feb 22, 2013
    7. samantha

samantha Member

every profile I use with auto angler seems to just not move. It will run to pools if its near them or if it's close but won't move if theyre further than X feet away it just stands there. I don't get it. Sometimes it looks like its walking to the next area and the box will say "moving to nettle fish pool" but then it will just stop and stand there.

then it gives me this : AutoAngler[2.102]: Warning: It took 4.5688346 seconds to pulse.This can cause missed bites. To fix try disabling all plugins and does the whole shuffle back,jump move side to side as if it's stuck on some invisible rock or something

The actual fishing part seems fine, it throws the lure loots and does its thing no problem. this seems to happen in EVERY profile I use with angler.

I run a stock UI with no addons or plugins

Last edited: Feb 22, 2013
    8. Rockandroller

Rockandroller New Member

@ayye, if you try and delete it and reinstall it via the svn that might work, I did a fresh HB install and new svn of autoangler yesterday and it worked fine. The svn is best imo as will always be the latest release (this can cause your problem if HB has updated but AA2 hasnt).

@samantha I have had a similar problem before but mine was due to having a proff pluggin (allrounder) enabled, as you say you dont have any plugins enabled so it prob isnt that, I always get the pulse warning too and I fish just fine. If I was you I would do a fresh SVN install of AA2 and update HB/ Singular, hope this helps and if not I'm sure someone else will be along soon!

9. yoparata

yoparata Member

Actually I always had the same problem as ayye and gave up as ANY(including SVN) version I have tried never worked, so well done it's working for you but unfortunately not for everyone.
      previously on win7 never worked and now win8 same thing.

10. Turnip199

Turnip199 New Member

Could someone please direct me to a low-level fishing profile? The only one I can find is an Org one and it doesn't work. I'm only level 40 so I can't get to Dalaran yet.

11. shaggy187

shaggy187 New Member

hey you should add where it will check to see if the player has ancient Pandaren Fishing Charm. that will help in the faming of fish faster.

12. Stinkbirdcat

Stinkbirdcat New Member

i seem to recall that the botbase auto-selects flight form

i tried to search through the thread and elsewhere as well for anything about it, but can't find it anymore.

how do you mount a regular mount as a druid in AA2? sometimes, it gets in the water and can't get out casting flight form but being pushed out of it till it runs out of mana.

13. Wilys9

Wilys9 New Member

So I dowloaded this followed the instructions posted above and "AutoAngler2" doesn't even show up in the dropdown where the bots are. Someone please help me out here.

14. Rockandroller

Rockandroller New Member

@mila4me good job, if you had downloaded via the SVN this would also have happened automatically too :)

15. Rockandroller

Rockandroller New Member

@stinkingbirdcat cant you just go into HB setup and untick 'use native flying' option?

16. brainAbuddy

brainAbuddy Active Member

I get a error almost every 2 sec

here my log I couldn't upload the logg

Attached Files:

17. uffehz

uffehz New Member

Does anyone know how I can make it equip all my fishing items and refresh the lures etc? :D

18. odano1988

odano1988 Member

i can not for the life of me get this to show up in the bot selection menu. I have proffession buddy and salesman all working perfectly fine but I cant even get autoangler to show up in the bot selection menu.

19. ffzeus

ffzeus Member

If fishing in the Underbelly it turns away from the water and casts into the dock or, boats, or NPC's. Tried with many different profiles and just a single hotspot profile. All have same result. Seem to have a problem with facing.

20. Stinkbirdcat

Stinkbirdcat New Member

already done and no, its something in autoangler that forces flight form for druids. i recall seeing it mentioned long ago but can't find it anymore. all my searching just comes up with comparing zen flight to flight form.

edit: i found it. in Composites/MoveToPoolAction.cs

To Recap, For disabling flightform mount override, MoveToPoolAction.cs Line 323 through 328 Commented out seems to work.

Hopefully this pops up on searches for fishing autoangler druid flightform flight form etc.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2013