• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • HB ARCHIVES: GarrisonBuddy--DO NOT DELETE

Discussion in 'Archives' started by chinajade, Apr 17, 2015.

1. Phoenixblade

Phoenixblade New Member

Having some issues with GarrisonBuddy causing WoW to crash.. was working previously. Can anyone point me in the direction of how to post logs? cheers

2. getmunch

getmunch New Member

3. crazy008

crazy008 New Member

Bot will attempt to complete Secrets of Draenor Blacksmithing and the other daily BS recipe after completing Herb garden work orders without moving to an anvil.
      If that profession attempt is moved to after emptying the mine, there is an anvil nearby that it could use.
      Could also check for a thermal anvil in bags to place and then craft those items.

4. getmunch

getmunch New Member

If you took the time to read the first few posts of this thread you would see this has been fixed in next build.

5. Raaz

Raaz Member

6. paulmuadip

paulmuadip New Member

7. Raaz

Raaz Member

It places all other orders since today's update just not the Trading Post. It runs correctly with one run now not having to run it twice. Your issue is technically solved minus the Trading Post.

[19:55:05.066 D] [Garrisonbuddy] Trading Post Work Order Limit: [X] Gorgrond Flytrap (109126), Keep: 0, Comment: Gorgrond Flytrap
      [19:55:05.066 D] [Garrisonbuddy] Moving to building location since closest is null.
      [19:55:05.084 D] Skipped 2 path nodes
      [19:55:05.085 D] Activity: Placing TradingPost work orders.
      [19:55:14.705 N] (Singular) (Singular) info: 9.8 seconds since BotBase last called Singular (now in Rest)
      [19:55:14.903 D] [Garrisonbuddy] Work Order Limit: Building: Barn, KeepMinimum: 0, KeepMinimumSecondary: 0
      [19:55:14.904 D] [Garrisonbuddy] Moving to building location since closest is null.
      [19:55:14.904 D] [Garrisonbuddy] Moving to closest entry!
      [19:55:14.907 D] Activity: Placing Barn work orders.
      [19:55:25.522 N] (Singular) YourCurrentTarget: changed to: Farmer Lok'lub.5871 lvl=3 h=100.0%, maxh=55, d=1.6 yds, box=1.5, boss=N, trivial=Y, player=N, attackable=N, neutral=N, hostile=N, entry=85048, faction=1735, loss=Y, facing=Y, blacklist=N, combat=N, flying=N, abovgrnd=N, creature=Humanoid, tagme=N, tagother=N, tapall=N
      [19:55:25.262 D] Stopped moving.
      [19:55:25.394 D] [Interact] Interacting with Farmer Lok'lub Distance: 1 at distance 1.59166264533997
      [19:55:25.657 D] Interact: Actually interacting with Farmer Lok'lub Distance: 1 at distance 1.46946060657501
      [19:55:25.657 D] Interacting with Farmer Lok'lub (Unit Id: 85048)

regards

Last edited: May 12, 2015
    8. chinajade

chinajade Well-Known Member Moderator Buddy Core Dev

Issues & Dispositions at Honorbuddy v2.5.13944.787 drop

[SIZE=+1]Open Issues[/SIZE]
      • HB-2231: GarrisonBuddy: Add disenchanting support (with configuration options)?
      • HB-2232: GarrisonBuddy: Add inscription milling (with configuration options)?
      • HB-2233: GarrisonBuddy: Add primary-bot farming (Harvest Lumber for Lumber Mill)?
      • HB-2235: GarrisonBuddy: Trap Critters?
      • HB-2264: GarrisonBuddy: Leaving ore unmined
      • HB-2265: GarrisonBuddy: Use questing profiles when Botbase completes
      • HB-2287: GarrisonBuddy: Trying to claim Mines shipments that are not there
      • HB-2292: GarrisonBuddy: Issues with large mounts
      • HB-2294: GarrisonBuddy: After mail/sell run, GsB wrongly believed it was done, but mines/herbs not completed
      • HB-2295: GarrisonBuddy: Trying to navigate through buildings which causes stuck issues
      • HB-2298: GarrisonBuddy: Acquire Weekly Seal from Dwarven Bunker / War Mill?
      • HB-2303: GarrisonBuddy: After done, and manually switching to another bot, Honorbuddy start switches back to GarrisonBuddy
      • HB-2309: GarrisonBuddy: Mesh issues with Outhouses
      • HB-2311: GarrisonBuddy: At Gladiator's Sanctum, spams "trying to pickup" if at or near honor cap
      • HB-2312: GarrisonBuddy: Problems purchasing resources from from traders
      • HB-2315: GarrisonBuddy: Null reference exception while trying to move
      • HB-2318: GarrisonBuddy: Not placing work orders when enough resources available
      • HB-2322: GarrisonBuddy: Not saving settings
      • HB-2329: GarrisonBuddy: Problems executing "Breaking into the Trap Game"
      • HB-2330: GarrisonBuddy: Stopping on stairs after mining
      • HB-2333: GarrisonBuddy: Dispatching Missions, even though disabled
      • HB-2344: GarrisonBuddy: Not picking up Dwarven Bunker work orders
      • HB-2348: GarrisonBuddy: Allowing for a Secondary Mission Planning Strategy?
      • HB-2351: GarrisonBuddy: An option to use Rush Orders?
      • HB-2364: GarrisonBuddy: Play sound when GarrisonBuddy is done with current run?
      • HB-2366: GarrisonBuddy: Add "Imperial Silk" to daily profession cooldown tasks?
      • HB-2367: GarrisonBuddy: Add "Engineering item" to daily profession cooldown tasks?
      • HB-2370: GarrisonBuddy: Trying to use mining picks before entering the mine
      • HB-2374: GarrisonBuddy: Fined-grained control of Vendor logic?
      • HB-2376: GarrisonBuddy: Problems placing reagents into bank
      • HB-2389: GarrisonBuddy: Failed purchasing from Trader Yula
      • HB-2390: GarrisonBuddy: Not placing work orders
      • HB-2391: GarrisonBuddy: Problem with pre-quests: Lumbermill (level 1 & level 2), Alchemy
      • HB-2398: GarrisonBuddy: Doesn't use Crate of Salvage or Bag of Salvage Goods
      • HB-2407: GarrisonBuddy: Create Luminous Shards, if one is needed for "Temporal Crystal" daily profession cooldown?
      • HB-2415: GarrisonBuddy: Unlock fishing shack?
      • HB-2417: GarrisonBuddy: Trying to mill but don't have inscription
      • HB-2423: GarrisonBuddy: Not harvesting ANY mines or herbs
      • HB-2424: GarrisonBuddy: Mode to leave bot running all the time, and dispatch new missions as current missions complete?
      • HB-2425: GarrisonBuddy: Not refilling work orders for certain buildings
      • HB-2427: GarrisonBuddy: Work orders occasionally require looting multiple times to claim all
      • HB-2430: GarrisonBuddy: Trading Post Configuration UI showing 'doubles' and not sorted
      • HB-2438: GarrisonBuddy: Failed to place Tailoring Work Order
      • HB-2439: GarrisonBuddy: (requires Trading Post) Option to buy mats for daily profession cooldown?
      • HB-2440: GarrisonBuddy: Stuck trying to find the anvil for daily profession cooldown
      • HB-2443: GarrisonBuddy: Fails to purchase at trading posts, when available garrison resources exceed 7.5k
      • HB-2444: GarrisonBuddy: Option to automatically crate artifacts?
      • HB-2445: GarrisonBuddy: Purchasing items in very high quantity from Traders?
      • HB-2450: GarrisonBuddy: Mill Cerulean pigment for Inscription daily?

[SIZE=+1]Cannot Reproduce / Not a Bug / Won't fix / Overcome by Events[/SIZE]
      • HB-2266: GarrisonBuddy: Not defending itself when attacked by mob while herbing
        NotABug: "Closing this one as a 'user error'.
        Traced a corresponding problem (with Singular) to having "Movement" set to "None" because we had been using DungeonBuddy immediately prior to GarrisonBuddy.

Since a full log was not provided from this user on his use of a third-party CR, we will assume the same mistake was made. Will reopen, if we learn different."
      • HB-2408: GarrisonBuddy: Ability to complete missions without starting new ones?
        WontFix. "This is something to be solved via a mission sorter specifically. The specific request is resolved with a sorter implementation."

[SIZE=+1]Duplicates[/SIZE]
      • HB-2381: GarrisonBuddy: Toon just loiters while trying to pick up Engineering Work Orders
        "Duplicate of HB-2344 (which is still open)."

[SIZE=+1]Bugs needing more information, or will be discarded[/SIZE]
      • HB-2264: GarrisonBuddy: Leaving ore unmined
        "This has me thinking that maybe something is returning invalid info from the client at random times. I still have not been able to reproduce this issue.
        My two assumptions are as follows:
        1) The bot blacklists a node (either accidentally, or on purpose). This seems to be a running trend with some CRs that just blindly blacklist stuff during/after combat. Can't confirm this one. The other reason may be that there was no path available, so it blacklists automatically.
        2) After the user "stops" the bot after it's finished harvesting, it will skip harvesting again, because of the 6 hour timer to avoid re-checking things constantly.
        A newer log would be needed to further debug this one. (Which includes the settings dump)
        Logs must be produced by Release v787+, or Beta v1000+ to have information we need for analysis."
      • HB-2295: GarrisonBuddy: Trying to navigate through buildings which causes stuck issues, and
      • ALL "Stuck in Building" issues
        "The old version of HB was omitting some very important information. Newer versions of HB (from 787+, beta 1000+) will include that information again, which I need to diagnose these issues. So I need a log from one of those builds."
      • HB-2344: GarrisonBuddy: Not picking up Dwarven Bunker work orders
        "If possible, (and if this is still occuring) I need a newer log. Newer builds include more logging to help debug the issue here.
        Logs must be produced by Release v787+, or Beta v1000+ to have information we need for analysis."
      • HB-2368: GarrisonBuddy: Stuck trying to pick up the StoreHouse pre-quest
        "If possible, can you have this user run 2 Lua things for me? In the game client chat window, type...
        Horde:
        /dump IsQuestComplete(37060)
        Alliance:
        /dump IsQuestComplete(37087)
        Run both, regardless of which faction. If the case is that one is complete, I'll change the logic to check both quests."
      • HB-2389: GarrisonBuddy: Failed purchasing from Trader Yula
        "Added extra logging for this bug, please report back if there is an updated log available.

[SIZE=+1]Already Repaired for Next Drop[/SIZE]
      • HB-2368: GarrisonBuddy: Stuck trying to pick up the StoreHouse pre-quest
        "Added a way to override the client's quest completion information for users who have done faction changes. Please see the first post in the GSB support thread for more information."
      • HB-2380: GarrisonBuddy: Attempting to use Engineering profession cooldown at Herb Garden work order NPC
        "Fixed a bug where the Engineering daily cooldowns were not being used near an anvil. Also fixes a bug related to Blacksmithing daily cooldowns not recognizing certain anvils as valid."
      • HB-2384: GarrisonBuddy: Endlessly hung at "Solving artifact"
        "Solving artifacts now properly checks your Archaeology skill level before attempting to solve. Also included a setting to disable archaeology solving all together."
      • HB-2392: GarrisonBuddy: Not using Anvil to craft the "Secrets of Draenor Blacksmithing"
        "Engineering and Blacksmithing daily cooldowns will not properly hunt down an anvil before trying to craft anything."
      • HB-2393: GarrisonBuddy: Unable to craft "Secret of Draenor Jewelcrafting while possessing the "Ultimate Gnomish Army Knife"
        "Styx.WoWInternals.TradeSkills.Tool.HasTool now correctly returns 'true' when alternative tools such as "Ultimate Gnomish Army Knife" are found in bags."
      • HB-2406: GarrisonBuddy: Add "Transmute Savage Blood" to daily profession cooldown tasks?
        "Added the Alchemy daily Transmute Savage Blood as an option."
      • HB-2414: GarrisonBuddy: Does not complete storage building / salvage yard
        "Removed an incorrect object ID for plot finalizing."

Notes:

9. janusznazir

janusznazir New Member

Have materials for 5 work orders in tradepost, bot see same in logs but it place only 2 works order dont know why

Attached Files:

10. chinajade

chinajade Well-Known Member Moderator Buddy Core Dev

Hi, Raaz, and Janusznazir, and thank you for those logs.

Against this issue, we've opened
      HB-2454: GarrisonBuddy: Not placing Trading Post work orders​

cheers,
      chinajade

[size=-2]Ref: Raaz's problem report w/log[/size]
      [size=-2]Ref: janusznazir's problem report w/log[/size]

11. highend

highend Member

Lvl 3 garrison, alliance

This is the order at which it processed everything:
      01. Salvaging
      02. Mailing
      03. Reparing/Selling at Kristen Stoneforge (why not at Provisioner Hanfa?)
      04. Collecting Dwarven Bunker work orders
      05. Doing the daily Dwarven Bunker quest (iron horde scraps)
      06. Collecting Mine work orders
      07. Now it ran back to the dwarven bunker to place the new work orders...
      08. Farming the mine
      09. Placing mine work orders
      10. Farming the herb garden
      11. Placing herb garden work orders
      12. Collecting alchemy work orders
      13. Collecting tailoring work orders
      14. Placing alchemy work orders
      15. Placing tailoring work orders
      16. Collecting barn work orders
      17. Collecting trading post work orders
      18. Placing barn work orders
      19. Mailing
      20. Reparing/Selling at Kristen Stoneforge (why not at Provisioner Hanfa?)
      21. Collecting garrison cache

Look at 04-07 please.
      Can you change that order to: Collect d.b. work orders, place the d.b. work orders / do the d.b. quest -> go to the mine, collect work orders, farm it?

12-14:
      In general, collect work orders and immediately place work orders for the same building instead of running back and forth between the two

Why does it never use Provisioner Hanfa to sell / repair but instead Kristen Stoneforge in the dwarven bunker? Hanfa is at the fountain, outside of any building.

- It forget to collect the garrison cache on this char^^

The good thing with the new version: All work orders were collected and placed in one run. Thanks for that!

The next char is one with engineering / blacksmithing. I'll post a log if it isn't able to do the daily professions correctly...

Attached Files:

12. sozi

sozi New Member

i cant understand this part of GSB well....i wanna force to my bot add 4 work order on buildings only....how can i set it to order only 4 work order no more or less? could u guide me?

13. paulmuadip

paulmuadip New Member

hi

sry but im realy blind...

can somebody tell me where the enchanting profession is included in the UI ?

i found it at the settings file...

thx in advance

regards

14. getmunch

getmunch New Member

4th one down in work order tab

15. paulmuadip

paulmuadip New Member

16. getmunch

getmunch New Member

you use beta build or release cause in release its 4th one down

Might want to try deleteing settings file in hb/settings/realm/charactername/garrisonbuddy.xml and see if that fixes it also

paulmuadip likes this.
    17. paulmuadip

paulmuadip New Member

im using release version...

thx a lot - i have tried fresh install and copied the settings

deleting settings file helped...

regards...

bamm - and got 6 months ban right now... :D

Last edited: May 13, 2015
    18. ShortRound

ShortRound New Member

Excellent work Apoc. Now we just need a bot.

19. mrswepyro

mrswepyro New Member

I just tried to run garrisonbuddy. it spamms work orders even when there is no work orders left on almost all buildings until i disable work orders. then it runs to next.
      when i was done on 1 char and shut down hb and logged to next char started hb again. it went to mine then started to spam work orders again. i disabled it. and ran and did same for herb garden. then it ran to the tree behind flightpath and kept hugging it. even if restart of hb it refuses to do anything exept hug the tree

20. plyb0y007

plyb0y007 Member