• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • HB ARCHIVES: GarrisonBuddy--DO NOT DELETE

Discussion in 'Archives' started by chinajade, Apr 17, 2015.

1. freezeryj

freezeryj New Member

open your honorbuddy, under setting, find where your mesh folder is. go to mesh folder, delete everything under folder name FWHordeGarrisonLevel2, reopen honorbuddy, everything should be fine now.

2. freezeryj

freezeryj New Member

open your honorbuddy, under setting, find where your mesh folder is. go to mesh folder, delete everything under folder name FWHordeGarrisonLevel2, reopen honorbuddy, everything should be fine now.

3. HBfanboy1980

HBfanboy1980 Active Member

Is this doing profession cooldowns for anyone else?

Works like charm, but the darn thing just keeps not doing them for me even though its turned on.

4. luckyluke

luckyluke New Member

Mine doesnt work either.

I also need shipyard, primal trader feature, hire bodyguard feature, get mail feature, and make hexweave bag feature. These are simple codes that are nice to have but I do not think the developers are going to update it further just because then no one will use the paid product where honorbuddy collects 40% of revenue from the sale of that product(Garrisonboss).

But I think the community should petition for better Garrisonbuddy and regular updates for this botbase.

5. soschronotek

soschronotek New Member

im having an issue with by lvl 100 boosted DK using garrison buddy. the boost also boosted my blacksmithing to 700 and already had the blacksmithing area built in garrison, but garrison buddy keeps looking for blacksmithing prequest and gets stuck. anyway to tell it that its done??

6. Spewer

Spewer Member

Go to the bot settings and disable "Do Pre-Quest"

7. Lipstick

Lipstick Member

How's development on this? Since Apoc is N/A these days due to Blizzard's attack on him.

Looking forward to seeing some of the requests being implemented, such as profession dailies.

8. sacoplastico

sacoplastico Member

Didn't find an answer to this, but I second it. Same for the Jewelcrafting dailies.

9. antonov314

antonov314 New Member

Hi,

When it collects and place work orders add War Mill can you make a option that the bot also collects the weekly raid seal?

"I'd like to requisition my seal for the week"

after he finish scrap Meltdown quest.

that will be really great improvement. :cool:

10. site2

site2 New Member

Bot Stops everytime at Pyxni Pennypocket : Not enough currency to buy 200x 109693. Even when i have 10000 garrison resources.???? Any fix for this one?

Edit: I think 109693 is Draenic Dust, my Char is not even enchanter or has an enchantement bulding in the garriosn...

Last edited: Dec 13, 2015
    11. icheatedlol

icheatedlol New Member

Am I the only one having issues with this as of yesterday? It won't do anything, on 11 different toons. Not sure if the mesh is messed up, but I've used old and fresh versions without success. Here is log. Completely fresh install, all products disabled in store, freshly *****ted game, started at command table. Pressing start the first time doesnt work, the second time it will go to flight trainer, then to garrison cache if there is one, then want to go to mines but not move. View attachment 10952 2015-12-13 12.56.txt

Last edited: Dec 13, 2015
    12. icheatedlol

icheatedlol New Member

here's more. lvl 100 rogue, lvl 3 garrison. Fresh install, nothing enabled, no plugins. No addons in game, I also have a fresh cache, wtf, and interface. View attachment 5904 2015-12-15 11.46.txt It will go to flight path, go to cache, then stand there as its supposed to go to mines. I tried it with tuanha/vit rogue instead of singular, same issue.

I have another account with more rogues, same computer, same install, the bot works fine with them.

Here's a lvl 100 druid, lvl 3 garrison, does the same thing, flight path, garrison cache, stands as its supposed to go to mines View attachment 500 2015-12-15 11.40.txt
      Has this issue with a lock (on a different account) in previous post.

Here's one that works just fine. View attachment 6776 2015-12-15 11.43.txt

13. HBfanboy1980

HBfanboy1980 Active Member

Turn it off in settings.

You already answered yourself when you put quotation marks around safe. it is exactly safe until it isn't anymore :/ sux I know!

if you guys are determined there are individual profiles for these quests within the garrisonbutler post, that I used and worked great which were threw together by another user. You just create another HBRelog Profile and it'll do them for you.

What happens when you try to buy less at a time? Also, turning it off in the settings of trade post would probably help. It is the third tab of GB.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2015
    14. DrDoctor

DrDoctor New Member

Same for me, it stops at her first when she needs Draenic dust and then the bot goes back to her and need something else and stops! :(

15. Aliavanos

Aliavanos New Member

Is there any interest from the Honorbuddy team for adding the shipyard to this botbase?

16. sc4

sc4 New Member

My bot is running to the mines for harvesting and mines one node, then runs all the way back to the beginning of the mine and runs back to another node and repeats.

I've deleted everything in the mesh folder FWHordeGarrisonLevel2.

My mine is a lvl 3, Human Alliance (warlock). Any ideas?

17. Aliavanos

Aliavanos New Member

Yeah honorbuddy is having mesh issue with the alliance mines currently.

18. titanlock

titanlock Member

samesies

like many others im having the "harvesting mines" issues, across 3 computers and 15 toons. log attached for refernce.

Attached Files:

19. Rettob

Rettob Member

I'm having the same issues as everyone else. Why have this available when it doesn't work and no support?

20. joseph

joseph Member

Garrison stopping

i start garrisonbuddy it runs find till it get to the mine . it loots the boxs then stops .some time it stands there for a long time. some times it finds a mine and starts mine 1 run out of mine run back in mine 1 run back out of the mine.. this is logs from 2 accounts. log 3552 i pushed him in to the mine to start it. both left mines up and were standing at the work order NPC .... View attachment 5104 2016-02-05 04.46.txt View attachment 3552 2016-02-05 04.46.txt