• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • HB ARCHIVES: HBRelog--DO NOT DELETE

Discussion in 'Archives' started by chinajade, Feb 7, 2012.

1. Kryptix

Kryptix Member

I run hbrelog for 2min then my WoW crashes...

2. Uksus

Uksus Member

Please add commands to the closing hbrelog from a script of HB.
      For example:

3. Kryptix

Kryptix Member

how do i do that

4. celmaisef

celmaisef Member

Lately I encountered an issue with HBrelog.
      I've been using it for more than a year, I have 5 pc's all different ip's.
      The program sometimes doesnt respect the schedule, I have it set up to log and run for 1h,30 mins and then idle for an hour. Sometimes I caught the bot staying logged in and farming for 10 hours straight (while sleeping).
      It should relog every 1h30 mins and then idle for 1h. I didnt have this problem in the past. Since one of the latest updates this got broken.
      Also, I know there was an issue with hbrelog that caused the tripwire in december, had a lot of bans since then. Way too many, and I am suspecting that hbrelog has a role in this.
      I will no longer use it, and switch to arelog for now.

5. naut

naut Community Developer

Is there a trick to getting this to work on windows 8? I recently bought a new laptop and set this up, but upon hitting start, wow process starts but the bot gets stuck on "waiting for wow to start" as if it is not detecting the window being open.

Code:
      [01/25/2014 18:00:05] System.ArgumentException: wowManager.Globals is null
      Parameter name: wowManager.Globals
         at HighVoltz.HBRelog.WoW.FrameXml.UIObject.GetUIObjectByName[T](WowManager wowManager, String name)
         at HighVoltz.HBRelog.WoW.States.LoginWowState.get_GlueDialogTitle()
         at HighVoltz.HBRelog.WoW.States.LoginWowState.get_IsBanned()
         at HighVoltz.HBRelog.WoW.States.LoginWowState.Run()
         at HighVoltz.HBRelog.FiniteStateMachine.FiniteStateMachine.Engine.Pulse()
         at HighVoltz.HBRelog.WoW.WowManager.Pulse()
         at HighVoltz.HBRelog.TaskManager.Pulse()
         at HighVoltz.HBRelog.HbRelogManager.DoWork()
      I have the latest version of .net framework built into windows 8. Not quite sure what else it could be..

Thanks for your help,
      Naut

Edit: I played around with Arelog's compatibility settings and got it working so I will stick with that, thanks anyways.

For those running windows 8:
      -Right click Arelog
      -Properties
      -Compatibility
      -Run this program in compatibility mode for Windows XP service pack 2
      -Click Run this program as administrator
      -Download latest version of microsoft visual studios for any dll's you may be missing - express version is free

6. Metdog

Metdog New Member

If i run HBRelog it always starts to open multiple wow windows ~20-30 till i kill the process, whats going on?

7. danishbotnoob

danishbotnoob New Member

Is there a way to change WOW to be high priority from the Wow Args, tried anythhing but its not working.. ANyone? ELse my wow will lag :/

8. Soldieron

Soldieron New Member

If i use Logmeout to log me out will relogger log me back in automatically if im running it as a HBRelog process , for example i die and res at spirit healer after 10 min res sickness i use Logmeout trigger at 10 mins , will HBRelog recognise im not in game and put me back in to continue with its process ?

9. markop

markop New Member

Would it be possible to add arguments field for honourbuddy executable as well, so that it would be possible to run it as a different user while you are running the system as admin for some safety purposes?

10. Derbeer

Derbeer New Member

Hey guys i need your Help every time i Start Hb and hb starts wow It gets to the chose your realm Window and does nothing what should i do ? i loged in and loged out to save it but it doesent afect it
      pls help

So added the log But dont think it will be helpfull

11. yanshu

yanshu New Member

Do you write The Realmname and the Charname in the right field at HBrelog?

12. Derbeer

Derbeer New Member

Haha Yes
      I think i dont need to include a screenshoot for proof ;) doesent i ?

13. ZoOoOoM

ZoOoOoM Community Developer

HBRelog often mistakes HB for being non-responsive.
      Even though, it had just started the bot and it loaded the profile and running.

Code:
      [6:49:25 PM] Account 6: Honorbuddy is not responding.. So lets restart it[6:49:26 PM] Account 6: Closing Honorbuddy because it took too long to attach
      [6:49:37 PM] Account 6: Killing Honorbuddy
      [6:49:38 PM] Account 6: Honorbuddy process was terminated. Restarting
      [6:49:38 PM] Account 6: Successfully closed Honorbuddy
      I realize i could just disable the check, but the check is needed for when the bot messes up and stops.
      The bad thing is that i run dungeons, and due to HBRelog closing HB, i get instance locked over and over since my profiles are made to leave the instance and re-enter if started inside.

How exactly does HBRelog figure that the client is taking too long to attach?
      I never enabled HBRelogHelper, but if i remember correctly i don't need to?

If it's just a matter of "How long" it took to attach, perhaps add a field to specify how long that period is?

14. Derbeer

Derbeer New Member

But my Problem Doesent include Hb at all It yust cant chose the realm
      maybe you knew wehn you first Starte Wow it comes
      Where do you want to play on a pvp normal or Rpvp and this stuff it doesent even start Hb at this point

15. HBfanboy1980

HBfanboy1980 Active Member

then your almost certainly misspelling the realm name.. they dont all make sense.

fore example The Venture Company

is The Venture Co

16. ZoOoOoM

ZoOoOoM Community Developer

I get that error from time to time, not sure what causes it..
      After selecting any of the options and moving to the character selection, HBRelog takes over and proceeds with logging in.

I also get sometimes the "Connection problem" thing, even though my other accounts are online at the same time.

17. tingting

tingting New Member

HBRelog Version 1.0.0.198

Waiting for Wow to start
      Wow is ready to login.
      Sending letters to AccountLoginPasswordEdit
      Failed to login wow, lets restart

-----

Wow started up fine.. but it would not enter the password even though set. and restart itselfs after a few seconds

What seems to be the problem.

18. mRbuGfiX

mRbuGfiX New Member

Dear HBRelog Developer,

Usually the HBRelog works fine at me. but since 1 or 2 days i have sometimes the problem that if i login World of Warcraft wants me to choose Language + Realm ( it does not auto detect my Realm ). In the program i do have shown the realm and it should work but if i get a DC and the HBRelog is relogging he cant login because of Realm choose. can you fix that he choose the realm? a simple "If not logged in after 5 min Exit WoW and retry" is stupid i think because after relog you will have the same problem again and again. because of this bug i have 20 hours lost of botting :(. This problem isnt constantly. It just happen sometimes. but you should fix it :))

19. heroin

heroin New Member

I have similar problem, i rafed 2 chars on different realms and WoW automaticaly chooses veteran's realm so HBrelog should chooseproper realm and log in, but it won't do it. In log it just says choosing realm or something but it clicks random on desktop and nothing happens.

20. Smix

Smix New Member

Freeze at language selection screen is related to current blizz login problems i believe. It is exclusively EU issue it seems tho, and it is all started exactly with blizz login problems. Probably will be fixed on its own.

As for realm selection for RAF accounts this is indeed problem and process of logging in this kind of accounts is far from optimal. Currently if veteran is on busy server we wait busy server queue (takes hour plus for busy servers on prime-time) before we switch to server we reside on. And sometimes we stuck at forever "retrieving realm list" message, hbrelog is unable to detect wer stuck forever to do a rerun.

It seems it is still impossible to hardset realm we need login first to avoid all these realm-switches that causing bugs, and raf account always goes veteran server first no matter what. So would be cool if HBRelog would either find a way to directly login to server we need first (which is impossible it seems) or intelligently switch servers without waiting for 'K queues and freezing on "retrieveing realm list" window.