• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • HB ARCHIVES: HBRelog--DO NOT DELETE

Discussion in 'Archives' started by chinajade, Feb 7, 2012.

1. netlynx

netlynx New Member

2. DrDoctor

DrDoctor New Member

I get " release lock" all the time! the other acc wont start until its releaed and its on all my accounts in HBRelog!

3. Lastmango

Lastmango Member Legendary

I'm not sure if I should put this in this thread or create a new thread for it. Maybe the mods can suggest a path if this isn't correct.

I just recently started using HBRelog pretty heavily and while it has its quirks it runs quite nicely. Garrison Butler runs well with it and the "Skip Task" feature when the garrison work is done functions as expected. I got frustrated after that point because all the quest behaviors I wrote to handle the Apexis daily quests and potential garrison invasions didn't have that ability. Everywhere I looked I ran into a dead end or old code that didn't function.

So I downloaded the HBRelog source from the code repository and found that it was actually *really* simple to connect to the HBRelog applicaiton and skip the task associated with the currently running profile.

So, for those of you with a bit of hacker in you drop this code file into your "Quest Behavior" directory and call it at the end of your questing profiles like so:

Code:
      <CustomBehavior File="HBRelogSkip"  />
      that's it -- and when your questing profile gets to that line it will tell HBRelog to skip ahead to the next task in the list. You may notice that the Quest bot continues on, that's because it takes HBRelog a few seconds to getting around to shutting everything down. If that's a problem simply add a
      Code:
      <CustomBehavior File="Halt" />
      immediately after.

Also; if HBRelog isn't running this code will gracefully throw two lines of red error message into the HB log; so it fails gracefully rather than spamming your log with lots of red "exception" text like the HBrelogHelper plugin does :)

It's free and it's Here:
      View attachment HBRelogSkip.cs

Last edited: Jan 19, 2015
      ArmyDr likes this.
    4. kirbypro

kirbypro New Member

can any1 help me plz ? i have a problem that i can't understand.

I do a multiple bot on 3 different account; in 2 account ( same server ) work good , relog perfect so all ok.

in other 1 Pozzo dell'eternità ( name of srv ) tell me ALWAYS server is offline and bot never start, i try to write all in caps, all without caps, Pozzo dell'Eternità etc...

but hbr want to log that acc.... can any1 plz help me ? thx i really need to use hbr in that srv

5. graves732

graves732 New Member

Windows 8, if there is a error with wow. relog does not reboot WoW...

6. paxpain

paxpain New Member

Hey, awesome tool man. Is there a way I can write new HBRelog profiles in a text editor instead of using the gui?

7. shadowlance2

shadowlance2 New Member

HBRelog not starting WoW or HB

Hi, I have a problem when I try to use HBRelog, I have a clean install of WoW and re-installed HB, I set everything up correctly, I had to manually search and enter the file paths for the profile, honorbuddy.exe and WoW.exe because the file selector button was not opening a window to select the path. When I start it, it does nothing but report that it is "running", even though it hasn't opened wow or HB, furthermore, when I press the "stop" button, the program freezes and I eventually have to close it. Really frustrating, please help me asap. I have attached a log below, thanks in advance.

View attachment Log[2015-01-20_08-40-01].txt

8. flash70

flash70 New Member

ChangeProfileTask into budystore profile fails

I'm trying to create a HBRelog profile that starts with questing bot and a profile xml file stored locally on my drive, after 1 minute I want to change the HB profile to one from the Buddy Store.
      HBRelog starts fine and load the first (local) profile, but when doing the "ChangeProfileTask" pointing to a store:///xxxxxxxx.xml file it throws an error: "Unable to find Honorbuddy profile".
      For testing, I tried loading the buddystore profile first (instead of the local one) and it worked just fine. Only when I try to use "ChangeProfileTask" with the store profile I get the error.
      I did a quick scan of the source code and saw that when running ChangeProfileTask, the code runs a File.Exists(ProfilePath) check. I'm guessing this check can not deal with "store:///xxxxx" paths which causes the error.
      Can you verify this problem?

Last edited: Jan 20, 2015
    9. Solfyre

Solfyre New Member

Thank you for the great tool!

Quick question: My list of profiles within HBRelog is quite cluttered and disorganized, as I add them as I need them. I would like to reorder them with the most important and frequently used at the top and also to group similar ones together in the list.

How do I reorder the list? I tried editing the setting.xml file directly with a text editor. I just put them in the order that I wanted. However, the next time I opened up HBRelog, all the profiles were missing. So it did not seem to like my edit. I was also not successful in trying to use the import/export function with my edited file, as it didn't "stick" when I imported and still showed up blank. Any ideas? Thanks!

10. klepp0906

klepp0906 Banned

can we get an update to remove this plugin or fix it? ive been getting this at every HB startup since its been installed >.<

System.ServiceModel.EndpointNotFoundException: There was no endpoint listening at net.pipe://localhost/HBRelog/Server that could accept the message. This is often caused by an incorrect address or SOAP action. See InnerException, if present, for more details. ---> System.IO.PipeException: The pipe endpoint 'net.pipe://localhost/HBRelog/Server' could not be found on your local machine.
      --- End of inner exception stack trace ---

Server stack trace:
      at System.ServiceModel.Channels.PipeConnectionInitiator.GetPipeName(Uri uri, IPipeTransportFactorySettings transportFactorySettings)
      at System.ServiceModel.Channels.NamedPipeConnectionPoolRegistry.NamedPipeConnectionPool.GetPoolKey(EndpointAddress address, Uri via)
      at System.ServiceModel.Channels.CommunicationPool`2.TakeConnection(EndpointAddress address, Uri via, TimeSpan timeout, TKey& key)
      at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ConnectionPoolHelper.EstablishConnection(TimeSpan timeout)
      at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ClientFramingDuplexSessionChannel.OnOpen(TimeSpan timeout)
      at System.ServiceModel.Channels.CommunicationObject.Open(TimeSpan timeout)
      at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.OnOpen(TimeSpan timeout)
      at System.ServiceModel.Channels.CommunicationObject.Open(TimeSpan timeout)
      at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.CallOpenOnce.System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.ICallOnce.Call(ServiceChannel channel, TimeSpan timeout)
      at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.CallOnceManager.CallOnce(TimeSpan timeout, CallOnceManager cascade)
      at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.Call(String action, Boolean oneway, ProxyOperationRuntime operation, Object[] ins, Object[] outs, TimeSpan timeout)
      at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.InvokeService(IMethodCallMessage methodCall, ProxyOperationRuntime operation)
      at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.Invoke(IMessage message)

Exception rethrown at [0]:
      at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)
      at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)
      at HighVoltz.HBRelog.Remoting.IRemotingApi.Init(Int32 hbProcID)
      at HighVoltz.HBRelogHelper.HBRelogHelper..ctor() in d:\Users\Kevin\Downloads\Gaming\Tools\World of Warcraft\Bots\Honorbuddy\Plugins\HBRelogHelper\HBRelogHelper.cs:line 86

11. Lastmango

That exception only happens for me when HBrelog isn't running. Yes it's crappy code because it's not gracefully handling the fact that the plugin can't connect to HBRelog, but it doesn't hurt anything.

Unfortunately you don't want to remove that plugin, if you do use HBRelog you want it there. It's responsible for keeping HBRelog up-to-date with what is going on in the bot.

12. Lastmango

Comment out line 100 in HBReloghelper.cs in your plugins directory. That will prevent the plugin from spamming the exception to the log when it fails to connect.

So your final code starting on line 97 would be:
      Code:
                  catch (Exception ex)
                  {
                      // fail silently.
                      //Logging.Write(Colors.Red, ex.ToString());
                  }

13. Kaelhoel

Kaelhoel New Member

HBrelog does not enter the account password. Anyone seen this happen and have some advice? I have not changed anything from yesterday, today it suddenly stopped working.

14. klepp0906

klepp0906 Banned

Ill give that a try, thank you VERY much. if ican resolve it ill be very elated :)

15. klepp0906

klepp0906 Banned

yes its very bad, dont know why. A few weeks ago it worked fine. Like everyone else - ive changed nothing. It just opens wow and sits... then closes. re opens.. and sits.

ive tried every toggle and changing the timers to no avail. doing it as we speak.

16. thedeamon

thedeamon New Member

Why do reloger do Skipping the wait task?
      What have i done wrong :S
      [19:31:52] HNRELOGER: WoW and HB startup sequence complete[19:31:52] HNRELOGER: Opened communication with HBRelogHelper
      [19:31:53] HNRELOGER: Waiting for 4 minutes before executing next task
      [19:33:01] HNRELOGER: Skipping the "Wait" task.
      [19:33:01] HNRELOGER: Waiting for 2 minutes before executing next task
      [19:33:02] HNRELOGER: Skipping the "Wait" task.
      [19:33:02] HNRELOGER: Logging on different character.

found it hehe, It was in garrison bot.. my bad.. but i have the same problem on the password thing :S

Last edited: Jan 22, 2015
    17. miubhi

miubhi New Member

Hate to say it, but seems this Password issue is going on everywhere. there are a few different ways ppl are recommending to fix it but nothing seems to be working, some are even being rude to others asking about this situation. GL finding the cure and if you do please help out others. I have also fresh reinstalled everything a few times but nothing seems to be working. that I have found.

18. Newkostya

Newkostya New Member

Thank you Highvoltz for this programm, stable free and it's everything what I need to leave even 3 characters for all night

19. Gameforreal

Gameforreal Member

Hey,

How do i make Garrison Butler Ice version, - do all its supose to do and then change char?

Sorry for beeing a nab, but tried a few different things.. one made it change char, but then it didnt do Garrison Butler... Other run Butler but didnt change char, just redid butler after finished over and over again on same char.

Hope for some help, thanks.
      Game

20. geomarmorales

geomarmorales Member

Here is a dumb question - how in the world do i get HBrelog to run? I downloaded it but cant seem to find how to get it to start up? Also how would i activate the HB plugin? Sorry for the newb questions