• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • HB ARCHIVES: HBRelog--DO NOT DELETE

Discussion in 'Archives' started by chinajade, Feb 7, 2012.

1. ayekaiser

ayekaiser Member

Hi, sorry a newbie here. But i've created a profile for each of my toon but how do i get HBrelog to finish the first profile then jump to the next and so on and so forth? I saw that in Task i'm able to drag and put them to the right. But may i know whats the order or is there another way to do it? or do i keep piling on the task on the first profile that i've made?

Last edited: Jan 30, 2015
    2. myrgy

myrgy Member

https://www.thebuddyforum.com/thebu...0-garrisonbutler-post1747021.html#post1747021
      If you look in this post you'll see an example of how to use HBRelog to run GarrisonButler with multiple toons.

3. pacopepe

pacopepe New Member

is there any way to restart HB if i get the "HB stopped" in the HBrelog status? Thanks

4. HBfanboy1980

HBfanboy1980 Active Member

Holy shit guys don't post a copy paste of honorbuddy here. Post your freaking log file. There are a million faqs how to do it.

5. DrDoctor

DrDoctor New Member

Why am i getting this? It get stucked and wont load any wow client at all.

[​IMG]

6. klepp0906

klepp0906 Banned

wtb the DEV to REMOVE this

System.ServiceModel.EndpointNotFoundException: There was no endpoint listening at net.pipe://localhost/HBRelog/Server that could accept the message. This is often caused by an incorrect address or SOAP action. See InnerException, if present, for more details. ---> System.IO.PipeException: The pipe endpoint 'net.pipe://localhost/HBRelog/Server' could not be found on your local machine.
      --- End of inner exception stack trace ---

Server stack trace:
      at System.ServiceModel.Channels.PipeConnectionInitiator.GetPipeName(Uri uri, IPipeTransportFactorySettings transportFactorySettings)
      at System.ServiceModel.Channels.NamedPipeConnectionPoolRegistry.NamedPipeConnectionPool.GetPoolKey(EndpointAddress address, Uri via)
      at System.ServiceModel.Channels.CommunicationPool`2.TakeConnection(EndpointAddress address, Uri via, TimeSpan timeout, TKey& key)
      at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ConnectionPoolHelper.EstablishConnection(TimeSpan timeout)
      at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ClientFramingDuplexSessionChannel.OnOpen(TimeSpan timeout)
      at System.ServiceModel.Channels.CommunicationObject.Open(TimeSpan timeout)
      at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.OnOpen(TimeSpan timeout)
      at System.ServiceModel.Channels.CommunicationObject.Open(TimeSpan timeout)
      at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.CallOpenOnce.System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.ICallOnce.Call(ServiceChannel channel, TimeSpan timeout)
      at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.CallOnceManager.CallOnce(TimeSpan timeout, CallOnceManager cascade)
      at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.Call(String action, Boolean oneway, ProxyOperationRuntime operation, Object[] ins, Object[] outs, TimeSpan timeout)
      at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.InvokeService(IMethodCallMessage methodCall, ProxyOperationRuntime operation)
      at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.Invoke(IMessage message)

Exception rethrown at [0]:
      at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)
      at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)
      at HighVoltz.HBRelog.Remoting.IRemotingApi.Init(Int32 hbProcID)
      at HighVoltz.HBRelogHelper.HBRelogHelper..ctor() in d:\Users\Kevin\Downloads\Gaming\Tools\World of Warcraft\Bots\Honorbuddy\Plugins\HBRelogHelper\HBRelogHelper.cs:line 86

So that it STOPS reappearing every time i run HBRelog. Ive tried editing it out. Ive tried deleting the plugin alltogether. No matter what I do it always comes back.

/wrists

7. Mydruid

Mydruid New Member

I am having the same problem. Hbrelog should restart HB but it isnt. There is a message in the hbrelog saying it is restarting HB but it doesnt. Am going to try reverting to a previous version to see if that helps.

EDIT: r220 is even worse, it doesnt even detect that HB has stopped. Was something changed that it detects if a user pressed stop now?

EDIT2: Just going through the notes and saw this:
      "The HBRelog plugin no-longer monitors HB's running state and restarts it if not running for a length of time because this seems to be more annoying then helpful and the reason this was added was fixed a long time ago and because restarting HB will generally not fix any startup problems. HBRelog will still monitor HB for crashes "

This is r214 so I assume if you went back to 213 it would work again. Will test now and report back.

EDIT3: It works. Or preliminary testing seems to indicate it works. I'm not how exactly sure how hbrelog and hbrelog helper(the plugin) interact, and if updating hbrelog also updates the plugin. I will test over the next 24 hours and report back if there are any problems.

Revision 213 of HBrelog will restart Honorbuddy if it is stopped for any reason.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2015
    8. Benninger

Benninger Member

What is the "Auth. Restore"? Where did I get it?

9. laria

laria Well-Known Member

when you got your mobile authenticator serial

10. ayekaiser

ayekaiser Member

it keeps prompting me to insert Password. my pw is already so short and less than 10 letters. is there a way arnd this?

11. Benninger

Benninger Member

Ty Laria, but I do not have a mobile authenticator. I have this old WoW Hardware Token

12. Pocketrocket

Pocketrocket Member

Is there a way to force the switch of characters without exiting game ?

I currently swap my toons using the logon function , but instead of logging out - logging in , it exits wow and restarts with new char

13. ayekaiser

ayekaiser Member

in order for HB to change profile it has to exit WoW

14. pacopepe

pacopepe New Member

Thank you Mydruid, where i can get the revision 213 ?

15. HBNewbb

HBNewbb New Member

Thanks ArmyDR! I thought I did this ... but it doesnt work all the time. I created 3 HBrelog profiles, each loads the toon into the GarrisonBuddy bot, and runs the garrison. The tasks I have are "wait, stop HBRelog Profile, Wait, Start HBRelog Profile"

The 1st one loads a dude, runs the garrison just fine. but it doesnt load the 2nd toon even tho it DOES load the profile. then the 2nd one waits, then logs on the 3rd dude, which does the profile. I am going to try to change it to how you have it and see ... i was hoping i could do 2 things

1) Run thru my garrison with 4 toons on 1 acct
      2) Run thru my 5 different accounts (each with about 4 toons)

Is it possible to run 2 accts at once? And is it possible to cycle through the 4 toons more than once? Something like:
      A)Load toon 1, run garrison buddy, wait the 20 min, log on toon 2
      B)Run toon 2 through garrison buddy, wait the 20 min, log on toon 3
      C)Run toon 3 through garrison buddy, wait the 20 min, log on toon 4
      D)Run toon 4 through garrison buddy, wait 120 minutes, log on toon 1
      E)Run toon 1 through GB, wait 20, log on toon 2
      B)again
      C)again
      D)again
      E)again

Thanks - i am sure this is super obvious and easy .. but I'm not being successful with the brute force method!

16. klepp0906

klepp0906 Banned

first hbrelog update in ages and still left with this blasted exception. who do i have to pay to get rid of this?

17. Lolita

Lolita New Member

I have a problem with HBrelog, my HBrelog starts the wow.exe but there is then no password..
      I already have a new instalation attempted, but the error can not be detected.

anyone have an idea?

18. Kiroshin

Kiroshin New Member

Getting the same error

19. Mydruid

Mydruid New Member

Right click folder of Hbrelog > Tortoise SVN(drop down menu)(assuming you are using tortoise) > Show log (at the very top) > Right click revision 213 > Update item to revision.

That should do it.

Also I tested this for 12+ hours and it seemed super stable. More stable than current release even.

20. Bobey

Bobey New Member

So its possible to use TeamViewer or not? If not could you recommend me any other good and free VPN?