• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • HB ARCHIVES: HBRelog--DO NOT DELETE

Discussion in 'Archives' started by chinajade, Feb 7, 2012.

1. bathwater

bathwater New Member

I went thru all the pages on this thread and went thru most of you recent messages. I really did do quite a bit of digging and I cant find an answer. I linked 2 screenshots to ease the task for you or anybody else to tell me what exactly im doing wrong. Please someone help me :(

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

2. HHeLiBeBCNOF

HHeLiBeBCNOF Member

Second this.
      Brilliant idea, quite annoying having to wait until your character has logged in before you can skip Task 1.

3. HHeLiBeBCNOF

HHeLiBeBCNOF Member

This is a limitation of Dungeonbuddy, not HBRelog.
      Blizz patch just dropped so HonorBuddy down at the moment meaning I can't check, but perhaps you can configure LogMeOut (plugin) to run the xml code
      PHP:
      <CustomBehavior File="HBRelogSkip" />

4. HHeLiBeBCNOF

HHeLiBeBCNOF Member

I found myself stumped by this problem last night, took me a long time to figure out what the problem is.
      I'm still unsure if this is a bug or a limitation of HBRelog though.

When you use the task "Change HB Profile", although there is a field to enter the Bot type, it doesn't appear to be able to actually change it.
      You will be stuck using the same Bot type that was loaded with the "Logon" task.
      Unfortunately it throws a Red Herring into the mix, I was switching from GarrisonButler to Questing and and trying to load the Apexis Daily Profile but the only error I got was:
      Code:
      Unable to find Honorbuddy profile store:///Apexis Shard Dailies/Apexis Shard Dailies.xml
      I cleared Cache, did fresh HB install, renamed WTF and Interface, changed the Task order and tried a local profile from my computer but was not able to get it to work, it just kept reloading the original Bot base every time.
      My task list is this;
      Logon - GarrisonButler
      Wait - 20min
      Change HB Profile - Store profile with Questing Bot
      Wait - 40min

HTH anyone else getting the same errors and spending as long trying to figure it out as I did.

5. chasemay

chasemay New Member

I too expierienced this problem today. I had different keys entered for different characters but HBrelog just would spam the last one entered until max sessions.

I worked around this by having bossland combine all my keys into one. They handled it super fast too.

Just send an email to support@thebuddyforum.com with Key Merge Request in the subject line from the email address associated with your buddyauth/forum account and tell them the keys you want combined.

6. Chasing

Chasing New Member

So I have just installed HBrelog and trying to use it with GarrisonButler Lite. But its not working, it starts the game, starts honorbuddy, and then when it loads GarrisonButler it says this: "Changing current profile to Empty Profile" and then proceeds to do NOTHING.

NOTE: this only happens when trying to use it with HBrelog. when I use it without HBRelog it works perfectly.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2015
    7. HHeLiBeBCNOF

HHeLiBeBCNOF Member

I have GarrisonButler ICE which has an option to turn on HBRelog support, have you enabled this?.
      You also need the HBRelog Plugin in your plugins directory. Can you please submit a log.

8. crash620

crash620 New Member

Agreed... Super Program, but JudgeDread has it exactly right. The ability to log out of a character and then log in to the next character on the same server is a must. It is too suspicious to close the WoW client and then re-connect to the server for every character change. Logout to character screen is a must, then a wait time could be user inserted and the next login would not require a new instance of WoW to be launched. Normal players do not close their WoW client each time they switch between characters.

9. menand

menand New Member

Hello everyone!

Can someone help me with config this program? I have 9 Alts and want do go LFR (3 Raids) with all of them one-by-one.

Some of characters has custom CR (TuanHA) some not (Singular).

What i need to do? (I want reloger logon one character, run all LFR, then logon another character and run LFR....)?

10. electrician

electrician New Member

I am also new and look kind of the same. I want to my Alts to use Garrisonbutler ICE from store and after finished, log to next alt and do garrison and so on.

would be great if someone could point that out! thank you
      What i need to do? (I want reloger logon one character, run all LFR, then logon another character and run LFR....)?

11. icedragon

icedragon New Member

This issue seems to be completely ignored and since I don't think an active developer is working on this marvelous program, it is so sad.

But sooner or later this behavior seems that it will indeed get many people banned if it isn't sorted out :(

12. xaq

xaq New Member

edit: Figured it out, have to have waits in there....

Can someone help me figure out what I'm doing wrong here...

I have created a profile, it logs in, selects toon, loads HB, then closes it immediately, logs on next toon, loads HB then closes it immediately,, logs on next toon then closes it immediately.

My task list is just

"Logon"
      "Logon"

No waits or delays or anything - I am trying to use garrisonbutler ICE edition. If I have NO items in my task list it DOES perform correctly for the first and primary toon listed. I do have the plugin enabled and I have ICE HBRelog enabled also.

Just a bit confused about why adding the logons causes a problem - I figured it would finish the first logon, run garrison ICE, when it was done, it would logout, move to next toon, etc..

Last edited: Mar 1, 2015
    13. xaq

xaq New Member

I'm having this exact issue - did you ever get it figured out or have a work around?

14. xaq

xaq New Member

so loading the profile as the MAIN profile in the profile setup DOES Work, loading it as a task does NOT seem to work. Trying to figure out a work around now, will update when I have it.

15. xaq

xaq New Member

Okay so in order to get it to work around whatever issues I have Here is what I've done.

1. Make the MAIN profile load the store:///TheBrodieMan Compendium Relog Profiles/Apexis Dailies.xml profile - this seems to work. Make your starting bot QUESTING - make a HBprofile task that selects GarrisonBuddy ICE and load a LOCAL profile - this works. The only downside I have found is that you have to set a wait time for the completion of the Apex Daily - Some of my toons are capable of doing it in just about 10 minutes, on the less geared toons it takes 20-30 minutes.

So far I haven't tried chaining toons together yet to see if the logon of the new toon starts apex daily properly, but that'll be next.

16. Deadmeat

Deadmeat New Member

Hi HBRelog has been working fine for a few weeks now, just this morning i notice its not inputting the password .
      when i was generating this log it got on with my 1st toon but then started to bug out again

Can anyone shed some light on what has happened here?

I have tried deleteing the cache, updating HBRelog using svn update
      View attachment Log[2015-03-02_04-33-21].txt

17. darkt1981

darkt1981 New Member

hbrelog crashing wow and disconnecting battle net

sorry to say so something is really really wrong with the re logger, on start Disconnects Battle.net then reconnects, while in game runs for about 5-8 minutes and then says "He wow is not running restarting everything, then logs back in and repeast the process when i jun the same script by hand in honerbuddy no problem what so ever. but setting up macro in Hbrelog fails big time. Tried windows mode/full screen window/fullscreen, tried multiple scripts all do the same.

Trying to run GarrisonButler UCE 1.10.30.2 always worked perfect but some some how when using Hbrelog it freezes Wow and then retry's everything.

Please check this out and fix this seeing more people are having issues with it.

Update:

Even having the re logger running and sitting idle in the background doing completely nothing make Battle net disconnect and reconnect over and over again.

Log 1: Sitting idle

[15:45:43] HBRelog Version 1.0.0.220
      [15:45:43] ******* Settings ********
      [15:45:43] Auto AcceptTosEula: True
      [15:45:43] Auto Start: False
      [15:45:43] Auto Update HB: True
      [15:45:43] Check Hb's Responsiveness: False
      [15:45:43] Check Realm Status: False
      [15:45:43] HB Delay: 5
      [15:45:43] Login Delay: 5
      [15:45:43] Minimize Hb On Startup: False
      [15:45:43] Set GameWindow Title: False
      [15:45:43] Wow Start Delay: 0

Update 2:

On the login screen i see a box below username: with a arrow pointing down the weird part i only see this when the re logger is in the background and somehow has hooked in to the WoW x32 process the funny part is:

[​IMG]

Why is it showing incorrect info even when i press the button i see partial login section of my login name Like the : J shown in the screen shot this makes no sense seems like the hooking is failing somehow.

Also on crashing wow creates a new Config.Wtf in the WTF folder.

on top of that when opening the config file i see something weird.

SET accountName "Blablabla"
      SET accountList "!Blablabla|"

it adds the SET account list but the usernames in both lines are the same but it adds a "!" in front of it for no reason and a "|"at the end seems to be done by the re logger also?

Having that said tried different profiles setup's in hbrelog and they all crash, while running the scripts without hbrelog all works well. only thing i can think of now is that somehow somewhere hbrelog is failing.

hope you can do something with this info.

Update 3:

Cleaned Cache still no luck, but Honerbuddy gave a max session error, because of all the forced closes, now the bot seems to run again really really weird some how.
      Killing the session on auth buddy page fixed it for now, but this has happen more then once in diffrent time frames.

Update 4:

Think i found a small fixs i had q-transmission (torrent) running in the background after closing this the bot seems to be working fine again, but i also have had this issue without torrent running in the background. Might be a port issue ?

Last edited: Mar 2, 2015
    18. HBfanboy1980

HBfanboy1980 Active Member

Make sure your running HBRelog as an admin. I'd also delete your WTF (or rename it) and see how the login process goes after that. Prolly very smooth,

19. darkt1981

darkt1981 New Member

UAC is disabled on my pc by default, so every app runs as admin. the login in not really the issue but can you explain to me whats is that dropbox thats is showing on the main login screen, and whats the point of it seeing the info thats inside the dropbox is completly screwed XD.

20. xaq

xaq New Member

Is there a way to make HBRelog move to the next task when a profile is complete? I realize some bot bases like garrisonbutler are able to force this, but is there anyway to do it with in a quest profile? Or make it so that HBRelog moves on when the bot hits a stop state or something?