• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • HB ARCHIVES: HBRelog--DO NOT DELETE

Discussion in 'Archives' started by chinajade, Feb 7, 2012.

1. ThatOneDude

ThatOneDude Banned

This works fine for me, it's quite amazing.

I shouldn't have waited so long to try it.

It's even useful merely as a lazy way to log on a toon and move the window to another display.

2. Cloudy

Cloudy Member

Install latest .net + updates or reinstall hbrelog

3. ntlntl

ntlntl New Member

The tool doesn't log on properly. After 1st toon, the logon sequence doesn't input password on login screen.

4. Smix

Smix New Member

Yea HBR performs very poorly over last month or so. Yea it does it job eventually, but empty password field and correct WoW2 account pick (if there is one and it should be picked) takes shitload of attempts.
      Highvoltz, be cool and take a look please.

5. garoboldy

garoboldy Member

Confirmed it is an issue with how HBRelog is handling passwords going to the wow window.

Someone probably needs to fork the project and do some digging. Wish we had these projects on github instead of google, it would be much easier to assist in development.

did some debugging:
      HighVoltz.HBRelog.WoW.FrameXml.EditBox.get_Flags()

EDIT:
      Looks like the offsets have changed for the editbox class, probably from the prior update. Specifically pertaining to the frames in the main window for username/pass/account selections.

I don't have the latest offsets but I can try to hop on ownedcore and see if theres a current version.

MORE EDITS:
      Seems like not just password management, but even window resizing. I'm wondering if some of the key offsets are just wrong currently.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2015
    6. reww

reww New Member

yea im having the same issue unable to enter the password at login screen

7. duder265

duder265 New Member

I have no clue how to download this!? Can you tell me better? Or a video link?

8. TricksAnthem

TricksAnthem New Member

Error everytime I load up honorobuddy

How do i get rid of the error that always happens when I load up honorbuddy? I have the plugin disabled and everything

Attached Files:

9. jjhqtes55

jjhqtes55 New Member

Is HBRelog supposed to use the HB key field value? I have 2 keys and am having trouble with multiple windows open on the same PC, and it seems to be the either HBRelog is unable to communicate a key to HB, or HB is persisting only 1 key.

Scenario:
      Launch HB manually, and I paste in Key #2 and start a profile running.

Launch an HBRelog profile that specifies Key #1. It has only ever used Key 1, no other profile even has Key 2. It gets the Max Sessions error even if I let it wait for 10 minutes. Only when the first session using Key #2 is finished/stopped will the one started with HBRelog start running. I've gone back and forth with separate test runs, 1 HBRelog running and another manual HB, at at some point the keys become 'incorrect' creating a Max Sessions error.

Do I need separate HB install directories for this to work? Although, what I saw on my laptop is that even after a full uninstall/install, the HB key remains so it's in the registry maybe?

10. JustLikeThat

JustLikeThat New Member

Here is what u do, 2 seperate hb installs the 1st uses the 1st key, first start it manually and type in the key manually, 2nd hb start it manually and again type the 2nd key in manually, so when HBrelog opens the 1st hb exe. it will automatically remember the 1st key and 2nd hb exe. will remember the 2nd key, you dont even have to type the keys in hbrelog. What i found out is that you need as many different hb exe. to run as you have different keys. Each hb exe will remember its own key so in short 1st exe.->1st key, 2nd exe. ->2nd key and so on... Hope that helps.

Ok now i have a question, does hb region even work because it keeps popping me back on EU when i want to play on US?

11. reww

reww New Member

I turned off team viewer from running in the background of my computer and that has fixed the password issue.

12. spoddy

spoddy New Member

Hello, my problem, i have already update HBRelog....

[23:17:12] System.IO.FileNotFoundException: D:\Programme\2.5.13198.775\Honorbuddy.exe
      bei HighVoltz.HBRelog.Utility.UnblockFileIfZoneRestricted(String file)
      bei HighVoltz.HBRelog.Honorbuddy.States.StartHonorbuddyState.Run()
      bei HighVoltz.HBRelog.FiniteStateMachine.FiniteStateMachine.Engine.Pulse()
      bei HighVoltz.HBRelog.Honorbuddy.HonorbuddyManager.Pulse()
      bei HighVoltz.HBRelog.TaskManager.Pulse()
      bei HighVoltz.HBRelog.HbRelogManager.DoWork()

13. garoboldy

garoboldy Member

If you are running TeamViewer with "QuickConnect" turned on, then yes it will not work. You need to disable your QuickConnect feature in TeamViewer for them both to work properly.

NOTE: You can disable the use of QC for just wow/hbrelog by add the processes to the QC exclusion list.

14. Featy

Featy Member

hey there. i'm having a strange problem... done a clean windows install and updated everything to get HB working, but for some reason HB relog doesn't start HB (while it starts WOW as usual).
      Also i can't select WOW.exe oder HB.exe via the "..." field, but have to write the path manually...

anyone any idea?

Edit: Should have waited for all the windows updates to apply... after 181 updates it's working as it should...

Last edited: Mar 21, 2015
    15. highvoltz

highvoltz Well-Known Member

16. karrgain

karrgain Community Developer

I can't login my wow

[13:08:04] System.AccessViolationException: Could not read bytes from 00000011 [299]!
      at GreyMagic.ExternalProcessReader.ReadBytes(IntPtr address, Int32 count, Boolean isRelative)
      at GreyMagic.MemoryBase.ReadString(IntPtr address, Encoding encoding, Int32 maxLength, Boolean relative)
      at HighVoltz.HBRelog.WoW.FrameXml.EditBox.get_Text()
      at HighVoltz.HBRelog.WoW.States.LoginWowState.EnterTextInEditBox(String editBoxName, String text)
      at HighVoltz.HBRelog.WoW.States.LoginWowState.Run()
      at HighVoltz.HBRelog.FiniteStateMachine.FiniteStateMachine.Engine.Pulse()
      at HighVoltz.HBRelog.WoW.WowManager.Pulse()
      at HighVoltz.HBRelog.TaskManager.Pulse()
      at HighVoltz.HBRelog.HbRelogManager.DoWork()

17. Cyanide

Cyanide Member

How would I set this up to spam run a profile on one account with 12 characters? like say profile finishes on my main, i want it to go down the line and do it on my alts - would it just be wait <time i think it takes to finish profile> logon task repeat? or do I not need to put the wait task in?

Last edited: Mar 22, 2015
    18. kontest

kontest New Member

hi, this is my problem: I set everything by the book and video on Yuotube to make the garrison to my 5 characters. but when I start HBrelog opens WoW uses my Mail to enter but stops them. does not write the password and I release the following error:

[09:29:39] HBRelog Version 1.0.0.220
      [09:29:39] ******* Settings ********
      [09:29:39] Auto AcceptTosEula: False
      [09:29:39] Auto Start: False
      [09:29:39] Auto Update HB: True
      [09:29:39] Check Hb's Responsiveness: True
      [09:29:39] Check Realm Status: False
      [09:29:39] HB Delay: 3
      [09:29:39] Login Delay: 0
      [09:29:39] Minimize Hb On Startup: False
      [09:29:39] Set GameWindow Title: True
      [09:29:39] Wow Start Delay: 0
      [09:29:42] Garrison: ********* Tasks ***********
      [09:29:42] Garrison: Wait: 0 minutes
      [09:29:42] Garrison: Logon
      [09:29:42] Garrison: Wait: 15 minutes
      [09:29:42] Garrison: Idle: 2 minutes
      [09:29:42] Garrison: Stop HBRelog profile: Garrrison
      [09:29:42] Garrison: ********* End of Task list ***********
      [09:29:42] Garrison: Starting C:\Users\Alessandro\Desktop\World of Warcraft\Wow.exe
      [09:29:43] Garrison: Waiting for Wow to start
      [09:29:52] System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Fasm.NET.dll' or one of its dependencies. Impossibile trovare il modulo specificato.
      File name: 'Fasm.NET.dll'
      at GreyMagic.ExternalProcessReader..ctor(Process proc)
      at HighVoltz.HBRelog.WoW.WowLockToken.StartWoW() in c:\Buddy\Projects\HBRelog\WoW\WowLockToken.cs:line 154
      at HighVoltz.HBRelog.WoW.States.StartWowState.Run() in c:\Buddy\Projects\HBRelog\WoW\States\StartWowState .cs:line 42
      at HighVoltz.HBRelog.FiniteStateMachine.FiniteStateMa chine.Engine.Pulse() in c:\Buddy\Projects\HBRelog\FiniteStateMachine\Engin e.cs:line 41
      at HighVoltz.HBRelog.WoW.WowManager.Pulse() in c:\Buddy\Projects\HBRelog\WoW\WowManager.cs:line 294
      at HighVoltz.HBRelog.TaskManager.Pulse() in c:\Buddy\Projects\HBRelog\TaskManager.cs:line 62
      at HighVoltz.HBRelog.CharacterProfile.Pulse() in c:\Buddy\Projects\HBRelog\CharacterProfile.cs:line 110
      at HighVoltz.HBRelog.HbRelogManager.DoWork() in c:\Buddy\Projects\HBRelog\HBRelogManager.cs:line 86

Can anyone help me pls?

19. Hornswoggle

Hornswoggle New Member

hb gets stuck entering password

hey there, i have a problem thats been talked bout for years now i guess but still hasnt been solved or i cant seem to find it...hbrelog is like 90% of the time i run my hbrelog profile not able to log into the account. I read that it was maybe cause of the number of characters in the passwort...so i lowered it down to 9 but still it gets stuck. Just sometimes it finally works but i guess thats luck dependent? I would rly apprechiate any kind of help, pm me if u like, i would also try another way to change profiles i read of buddymanager but the plugin doesnt appear in my pluggin box. Any other working way to change botbases and profiles...even in a profile if that is even possible, i would try it. Please help, i apprechiate every single suggestion :)

20. Hornswoggle

Hornswoggle New Member

Edit: Now not just that issue...hbrelog isnt loading the correct profiles that i set it to + doesnt set correct botbase although everything is configured correctly -.- . Do i have to open a new hbrelog program for every instance? i doubt it but it feels like its getting mixed up with the first hbrelog profile in the list and uses their profiles...without camping the pc nothing would work at all, can someone pls help...at best just another plugin for profile changing and also botbase changing :(