• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • HB ARCHIVES: Honorbuddy Bug Reports--DO NOT DELETE!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by chinajade, Sep 29, 2012.

1. chinajade

chinajade Well-Known Member Moderator Buddy Core Dev

Hi, Fyari,

Many thanks for the log and screenshot! We've added your information to HB-1023 ("Fails selling on Tundra Mount fails when taxi map open").

cheers,
      chinajade

2. chinajade

Hi, Bloodmarks,

We find Savage Leather Scraps in the Protected Items.xml file that already ships with Honorbuddy (starting at line 655):

<!-- Cataclysm -->
      <Item Name="Savage Leather" Id="52976" />
      <Item Name="Savage Leather Scraps" Id="52977" />
      <Item Name="Heavy Savage Leather" Id="56516" />
      <Item Name="Pristine Hide" Id="52980" />
      <Item Name="Heavy Exotic Leather" Id="80221" />

Perhaps, you modified yours or something over-wrote it?

cheers,
      chinajade

3. bloodmarks

bloodmarks New Member

my protected items also contains savage lether scraps, but my force mail does not ( im sure neither does yours :) )

(and it is clean install so no customizations)

as consequence bot will not destroy/vendor scraps (because of protected items) BUT it will not send them to mail alt either when doing vendor/sell/repair/mail run

can be issue when leveling with skinning since a lot of scraps fill up bag space, i watch my bots 100% time so i cleanup myself scraps from time to time but some people put Kick's over night without watching bot

4. chinajade

Hi, Bloodmarks, and THANK you for the follow up!

If we could actually read what was written, instead of what we wanted, we might actually be dangerous. We've opened bug report HB-1028 ("Update ForceMail.xml") to address this issue. The bug report also contains an update for these additional items that are missing from ForceMail.xml:

<Item Name="Snow Lily Petal" Id="97622" />
      <Item Name="Fool's Cap Spores" Id="97623" />
      <Item Name="Desecrated Herb" Entry="89639" />
      <Item Name="Desecrated Herb Pod" Entry="97624" />

<Item Name="Savage Leather Scraps" Id="52977" />

<Item Name="Kyparite Fragment" Entry="97546" />

cheers & thanks again!
      chinajade

5. vedmed

vedmed New Member

[EDITED on 1-Sep-2014 by chinajade] Vedmed, this issue is not an Honorbuddy bug, and belongs in the Support forum. Just open a new thread over there, and link them this post.
      [hr][/hr]

Date the bug occurred
      Sat, 2th of August, at 13:10 PM UTC+4

What version of Honorbuddy are you using? If you are not using the latest version, please reproduce the bug on the latest release.
      Win7 x64, wow x32 latest build 5.4.8.18414

Character Information (Class, Level, Race, Spec)
      Human monk ww 19 lvl

Please explain, in as much detail as possible, what the bug is. (The more detail, the better) If your report has no information, or we can't determine what you're talking about, the bug will be ignored. Please be concise with your report.
      Honorbuddy and wow just starting using 1 core each and honorbuddy doesn't interact with wow and it doesn't stop.
      Wow working like intended - i could use my toon and play.

What happens instead?
      Bot just stops.

What is the expected result when the bot functions correctly?
      Bot working

Please explain any steps to reproduce this bug. If the bug is not reproducible, we may not be able to fix it.
      It happens after about 15 minutes of using bot with any configuration

Please provide any additional, applicable information, if you have any.
      don't have

Please attach a log for this bug report.
      View attachment 5908 2014-08-02 12.00.txt

Attach a screenshot, if applicable, to help us find the bug.
      2.png 1.png

UPD Added log with another error
      View attachment 6040 2014-08-02 14.02.txt

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2014
    6. EchoTiger

EchoTiger Official Profile and Singular Developer Staff Member Moderator

TL;DR
      InteractWith.cs is attempting to InteractWith targets that are LoS'd when using 'InteractByCastingSpellId' [when also] the 'Range' tunable is set up high enough to where an object would be able to get in the way of the bot and NPC. - (given the spell can be cast X amount of yards.)​

Date the bug occurred (please be as specific as possible, eg; Weds, 12th of October, at 5:36 AM EST)
      Monday, 4th of August at 2:44~ AM EST.​

What version of Honorbuddy are you using? If you are not using the latest version, please reproduce the bug on the latest release.
      Public Release: v2.5.11034.745​

Warlock, 90, Human, Affliction​

Please explain, in as much detail as possible, what the bug is. (The more detail, the better) If your report has no information, or we can't determine what you're talking about, the bug will be ignored. Please be concise with your report.
      InteractWith.cs seems to ignore line of sight when 'interacting' via a spell (InteractByCastingSpellId) even if the IgnoreLoSToTarget is set to false (default is false.)
      While using InteractByCastingSpellId, I have the Range set to 39 (spell's max is 40) so that the bot will cast the spell at a distance.​

What happens instead?
      The bot ignores that it's LoS'd with the mob it's 'interacting' with. :3​

The bot should navigate around the object that's causing the line of sight issue.​

Please explain any steps to reproduce this bug. If the bug is not reproducible, we may not be able to fix it.
      Use InteractByCastingSpellId with the Range tunable set to the maximum range of your casted spell.
      Align the character behind an object that you cannot cast through start the bot.
      I've not fully verified, but it could be that the problematic objects are only non-WMO objects.​

View attachment 304784 2014-08-04 02.34.txt
      At exactly line 981 the LoS'd mob is blacklisted by the behavior.
      ([06:38:03.004 N])​

(see video)​

A request, if I may. :3
      Could we have a tunable that allows us to control how many attempts InteractWith will cycle through before terminating?
      Right now I see that 'AttemptCountMax' is a static number (7).​

Last edited: Aug 13, 2014
    7. kabishmann

kabishmann New Member

[EDITED 1-Sep-2014 by chinajade]: Hi Kabishmann, What you are describing is not an Honorbuddy bug. You need to open a new thread in the Support forum to have the issue examined. There, as here, will need to see a full log attached that captures the issue.
      [hr][/hr]
      Date: Noticed it august 23 2014, but I think it would happen at any time.

HB version: Newest. The one with newly implemented HB store

Character Information: Tried with lvl 84 tauren monk and lvl 90 NE DK, but I don't think it has anything to do with wow/characters.

Please explain, in as much detail as possible, what the bug is: It has to do with the new HB store. On my HB account I have a 6 license key to be used with friends and so on. I was the first to try out the new store, adding among other things rndbuddy and 1-90 Questing Profile Pack. Here comes the problem/bug: Everything I've added works fine on my own computer, but not all the added items show up on my friends computers. As of this moment, none of it shows up on one of the computers, and only rndbuddy shows up on the other.
      (Am I wrong in assuming that added items are added to the license key, and should therefore be automatically installed when that key is entered?)

What happens instead? Explained above.

What is the expected result when the bot functions correctly? I assume, that what I've added on the HB store is added to every instance of hb, that's been logged in with my license key.

Please explain any steps to reproduce this bug. If the bug is not reproducible, we may not be able to fix it: I don't know if I can reproduce it with someone else's keys, it just how it is with my key at the moment.

Please provide any additional, applicable information, if you have any: One of the computers where it doesn't work, hb has been freshly installed, and nothing was added manually, but it still didn't help. The other, where rndbuddy appears, was just updated via the automatic update.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2014
    8. Jones2351

Jones2351 Member

[EDIT: SOLVED]

Date the bug occurred (please be as specific as possible, eg; Weds, 12th of October, at 5:36 AM EST): today, 23/08/2014

What version of Honorbuddy are you using? If you are not using the latest version, please reproduce the bug on the latest release.: the latest

Character Information (Class, Level, Race, Spec): Paladin, lvl 90, Bloodelf, Holy

Please explain, in as much detail as possible, what the bug is. (The more detail, the better) If your report has no information, or we can't determine what you're talking about, the bug will be ignored. Please be concise with your report. : If I log in with my Healpaladin and start Honorbuddy (german version) it automatically shuts down. It's the same procedure, even after reopening it, restarting the client etc. The interesting part is, when I log in with my Hunter, DK, Druid, Warrior or any other toon, it starts as intended and I could start to bot. The problem only occurs when using my Pally.

What is the expected result when the bot functions correctly?: That the bot would start with any class and not be racist against Paladins ;-)

Please explain any steps to reproduce this bug. If the bug is not reproducible, we may not be able to fix it. : Starting honorbuddy over and over again.

Thanks in advance! :)

Jones

Edit: I deleted the settings folder, now it works as intended. Might help for those who face the same issue tho :)

View attachment 5648 2014-08-23 13.34.txt

Last edited: Aug 23, 2014
    9. chinajade

[UPDATE 11-Sep-2014 by chinajade]: The .748 drop has repaired both:
      • HB-1121 ("InteractWith: LoS issues when using InteractByCastingSpellId")
      • HB-1122 ("InteractWith: Allow AttemptCountMax to be a tunable?")
      [hr][/hr]
      Hi, EchoTiger, and thanks for the most excellent writeup (video, log, etc)!

We've captured the issue with InteractWith as bug report HB-1121 ("InteractWith: LoS issues when using InteractByCastingSpellId").
      The AttemptCountMax is feature request HB-1122 ("InteractWith: Allow AttemptCountMax to be a tunable?").

cheers,
      chinajade

Last edited: Sep 11, 2014
    10. gpx45

gpx45 New Member

When i try to select new profile on "Load Profile" tab the "From File" file option does not work??

11. d00mw01f

d00mw01f New Member

Date the bug occurred (please be as specific as possible, eg; Weds, 12th of October, at 5:36 AM EST)
      16:50:07 EDT Sunday, 07 September 2014
      Latest (Honorbuddy 2.5.11412.747)
      Druid 90 tauren feral
      Bot flying to any target (no matter it was herb in gatherbuddy or quest target in questbot). When he was close to the target in X and Y axes but above them he is stafing left-right and then flying up. This continues until bot added to blacklist target. I looked to target and it was in direct visibility. Looks like it happens only on flying mount and I think bot sometimes didnt know how to get down to earth. Tryed both clean install of HB and clearing meshes.
      What happens instead?
      Bot stafing and flying away from targer.
      Bot flying to target.
      For example run gatherbuddy in Kun-Lai Sammit on flying mount. I also got this bug several times in Northrend and Cata locations.
      Nope
      View attachment 10724 2014-09-08 04.07.txt This time I'm stopped bot right after he blacklist first node.
      http://i.imgur.com/FoeHZUb.jpg You can see node that bot "cant find".

12. nachoaverage

nachoaverage New Member

Hello! I've searched and was unable to find this reported anywhere, so...here goes!

This just started happening with the latest couple of releases...I use a 5 man team of 90s (Paladin, Rogue, Druid, Mage, Priest). The issue occurs on multiple realms with different team configurations, though.

This could be a pathing or mesh issue or it may be something Blizzard changed that has been overlooked.

When running in The Siege of Niuzao temple, as the team exits the tree to enter the area where the little tower defense mini-game boss fight happens (where you throw the sap down on the bugs and fight them in waves (Commander Vo'jak fight).

There is a big gong and some rubble that the team gets stuck behind. Honorbuddy/Dungeonbuddy does not know how to unstuck from this spot (In truth, you have to jump/strafe to get out of it once you get stuck in there).

This only recently started happening, so I don't know if Blizz has added those obstacles to the map recently or if there's something wrong with the way HB is pathing in that section.

It happens sporadically, so it's hard to reproduce the issue on demand, but it does happen often enough to warrant removing this dungeon from the list (and losing the Random Dungeon Finder bonuses).

The overall effect is that the tank (and all followers) get stuck in that spot and can't get out. This results in the tank logging out due to inactivity. the other 4 bots stand there waiting, but don't log out.

A curious side-effect of this issue is that HBRelog will NOT reload the tank when it logs out this way. So when this issue happens, it effectively brings the entire party to a stand-still until the tank account is manually restarted (through loading WoW/HB or clicking "start" on the HBRelog interface)

I've had the error occur both using HBRelog and without, so it's not an issue with that program.

13. MantaHunter

MantaHunter New Member

I have exactly the same problem since today (today i updated to the latest version)

14. chinajade

Hi, Nachoaverage, and thank you for the report,

The next time this happens,please attach the log file, and identify the timestamp where this problem occurs for your character.

The problem could be in Honorbuddy navigation, or movement directives being issued by the Combat Routine, or a plugin or a number of other sources. Only a full log will help us identify the source of the problem.

cheers,
      chinajade

15. nachoaverage

nachoaverage New Member

Okay! Will do! ^_^ Thanks for the response!

16. Creation85

Creation85 New Member

Argent Tournament Quest Behaviors

Thursday, 11 of September

Honorbuddy 2.5.11489.748

Both Alliance and Horde of varying levels

\Quest Behaviors\ArgentTournament\TheGrandMelee.cs
      While using this behavior on a Tauren the bot never mounts, after looking at the cs file I noticed that the Tauren mount ID is missing from the file. I fixed it manually but when HB updated it overwrote my change.

\Quest Behaviors\ArgentTournament\AtTheEnemysGates.cs
      While using this behavior on any toon there is an issue with the 7 yard range for the scouts, though the bot stays 7 yards from the target the 5 yard minimum ranged ability is unusable. I increased this to 10 and it worked perfectly.

What happens instead?
      The bot ends up stopping in both cases and sitting in one place unable to act

The Tauren mounts the Tournament Kodo (ID: 33792) and continues to complete the quest
      The bot stays at an acceptable distance from the flying scouts and continues to pwn them

Easily reproducible if you happen to get the correct daily quest.

N/A

(Note: ensure you do not use the built in WoW screenshot functionality, as it does include a watermark, unless you change the image quality!)
      AtTheEnemysGates.jpg TheGrandMelee.jpg

17. Cookiemonsta

Cookiemonsta New Member

Invalid Session

Date the bug occurred (9-13-2014 8:45ish EST)

What version of Honorbuddy are you using? Latest version of HB

Character Information (Shaman, 12, Dranei, Elemental)

Please explain, in as much detail as possible, what the bug is. This problem has been occurring with multiple other toons while questing, it will be in the middle of killing or, moving to a location then suddenly stop. I look at HB to see what the problem is and says "Invalid Session" 20 sec til HB quits. If you need the other log files I can provide them as well.

What happens instead? After the 20 secs HB quits. I have noticed its approx. 30 mins to a hr n half botting then it usually does this.

Please provide any additional, applicable information, if you have any: I'm new to HB forums I have looked through trying to find information that might help but didn't find anything about this problem. I appreciate everything you guys do and how well you have done. Thanks for your time.

View attachment 4728 2014-09-13 20.25.txt

Last edited: Sep 13, 2014
    18. ryedbread

ryedbread Member

Date the bug occurred: September 14th, 2014

What version of Honorbuddy are you using? If you are not using the latest version, please reproduce the bug on the latest release.: Latest as of September 14th, 2014. If actual version needed I'll try and find and edit later.

Character Information (Class, Level, Race, Spec): Gnome, Warlock, Destruction, Level 90.

- After the questing bot finishes farming (obtains a full bag and goes to vendor) it will go to a mailbox, send to the designated receiver, vendor the items the profile states to sell, but then goes back into the mailbox. This is where the problem lies, at times it sends the potions of luck I'm using even though I believe I have the right settings, and sometimes it just stays there. This meaning that the bot stays there and auto logs out, which obviously leads to the bot stopping. This isn't much of an issue when I'm watching since I can simply leave the mailbox, but when I bot when not at the computer this becomes a problem.

What happens instead?: Sends Mail, Vendors, Tries to send mail again, at times sends stuff it shouldn't, and at other times just stands there until log out.

What is the expected result when the bot functions correctly?: Mail items, Vendor, go back to farming location.

Please explain any steps to reproduce this bug. If the bug is not reproducible, we may not be able to fix it.: Purposely fill bags with loot to see it mail/vendor. Sometimes it gets stuck/sends items it shouldn't. Other times it works as intended even if the conditions in both scenarios are the same.

Please provide any additional, applicable information, if you have any.: Not 100% on topic, but the log may include the use of Tyrael since I was raiding this same day. Not sure what exactly is in the log, but was time stamped today i believe. Sorry for any confusion as this doesn't pertain to the bug.

Please attach a log for this bug report. View attachment 11224 2014-09-13 22.50.txt

Last edited: Sep 14, 2014
    19. sob

sob New Member

So my HB starts, I hit login, then it closes itself without errors or saying anything in the logs.:confused:

Ps. Its really frustrating that you guys don't have a sticky with "HB CURRENT STATUS up/down" like every other bot/hack site. It would make it a lot easier for users like me to to diag weather its a personal problem or an HB problem.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2014
    20. furpally

furpally New Member

Same, just started doing it