• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • HB ARCHIVES: Honorbuddy Bug Reports--DO NOT DELETE!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by chinajade, Sep 29, 2012.

1. chinajade

chinajade Well-Known Member Moderator Buddy Core Dev

Hi, Cookiemonsta, and thanks for the log.

[00:38:31.415 Q] Bot stopping! Reason: Auth Session is invalid
      [00:38:31.415 Q] Session is invalid!

This is not an Honorbuddy bug, but a problem is the network connectivity on your end. Even though your failure fingerprint is different, the troubleshooting tree in this article should help you locate the problem:

If you need assistance in resolving the issue, please follow up to the Support forum with a fresh log.

cheers,
      chinajade

2. chinajade

Hi, RyedBread, and thank you for all this information!

Your log is showing a very high number of exceptions happening. Can we start by doing a "clean install" of Honorbuddy?

The other problem with your log is that it doesn't demonstrate the problem you are describing. To help you with this (or write up a bug report), we'll need to see the log of the actual problem.

If you continue to have this problem, please follow up in the Support forum, and be certain to reference this post. We'll need to see if this continues being a problem after we care certain your Honorbuddy is operating properly.

cheers,
      chinajade

[size=-2]Ref: Ryedbread's problem report w/log[/size]

3. chinajade

Hi, Sob, and Furpally,

You have not provided the minimal information required by this thread. Also, your problem does not describe an Honorbuddy bug, but a problem with your installation.

Please do a "clean install" of your Honorbuddy.

If you continue to experience problems, please follow up to the Support forum, and be certain to attach your full log.

cheers,
      chinajade

Last edited: Sep 17, 2014
    4. chinajade

Hi, Creation85, and MANY thanks for these details!

Against these issues, we've opened:
      • HB-1185 ("TheGrandeMelee: Taurens don't mount due to missing mount ID")
      • HB-1186 ("AtTheEnemysGates: Range to engage enemy is too close ")
      cheers,
      chinajade

[size=-2]Ref: Creation85's problem reports w/recommended repairs[/size]

5. Uspoonybard

Uspoonybard New Member

Date the bug occurred (please be as specific as possible, eg; Weds, 12th of October, at 5:36 AM EST)

2000-2205 17SEP14

What version of Honorbuddy are you using? If you are not using the latest version, please reproduce the bug on the latest release.

Latest version

Character Information (Class, Level, Race, Spec)

Happened on multiple characters: 90 Arms Tauren Warrior, 22 BElf Ret Pally, 90 Orc Enh Shaman

Please explain, in as much detail as possible, what the bug is. (The more detail, the better) If your report has no information, or we can't determine what you're talking about, the bug will be ignored. Please be concise with your report.

I load up WoW and Honorbuddy through the launcher and go to run either GB2 or questing bots and WoW crashes. I keep getting WoW crashes either right after or a short period of time after, generally no longer than a minute.

What happens instead?

WoW continues to crash. I removed my old copy and did a clean install and still had the same issues.

What is the expected result when the bot functions correctly?

Just that it goes off and runs through using Kick's profile for questing or the default GB2 pandaria gathering for mining/herb.

Please explain any steps to reproduce this bug. If the bug is not reproducible, we may not be able to fix it.

Just start Honorbuddy and run any profile.

Please provide any additional, applicable information, if you have any.

Tried this on two different accounts as well and still got the same crashes.

Please attach a log for this bug report.

Logs attached

Attach a screenshot, if applicable, to help us find the bug.
      (Note: ensure you do not use the built in WoW screenshot functionality, as it does include a watermark, unless you change the image quality!)

Attached Files:

6. chinajade

Hi, Uspoonybard,

This is not an Honorbuddy bug, but something wrong with your Honorbuddy installation. Please open a new thread in the Support forum for assistance regarding this issue.

cheers,
      chinajade

7. axi

axi Member

hi my logs coming

can you help me,刚才一个国外的朋友说他能使用,到我这里就无法正常工作了

Attached Files:

8. Giki

Giki New Member

I am not sure if this is where I need to be posting, but I'm having issues with Gatherbuddy. When I set up to farm, unless the ground is on the same level as where my toon started, she cannot pick the herbs or mine the ore. if there's a hill or moves to another zone that is higher or lower than where she started off, she just flies around like a spazz until the blacklist time and goes to the next node and does the same thing. I have tired this on multiple profiles, every one has the same issue. Does anyone know what's going on with this or how to fix it??

9. chinajade

Hi, Axi and Giki,

These are problems with your Honorbuddy installations—not a bug in Honorbuddy.

Axi, the Buddy forums contain a number of native-language sub-forums in which you may find it easier to seek help.
      Even if you speak English, you are not using an English-language locale with Honorbuddy. So, the English forums will be unable to assist you with this.

Giki, please open a new thread in the Support forum, and don't forget to attach your full log that illustrates the issue.

cheers,
      chinajade

10. Abyssion

Abyssion New Member

Greetings,

So I found this bug,

Date the bug occurred (please be as specific as possible, eg; Weds, 12th of October, at 5:36 AM EST)
      Today, 24 september, but it happened before.

What version of Honorbuddy are you using? If you are not using the latest version, please reproduce the bug on the latest release.
      Latest

Character Information (Class, Level, Race, Spec)
      90Druid

Please explain, in as much detail as possible, what the bug is. (The more detail, the better) If your report has no information, or we can't determine what you're talking about, the bug will be ignored. Please be concise with your report.
      I am running Azyuls Gundrak, and sometimes when the bot finished the dungeon and goes outside the dungeon, it gets stuck in front of the entrance. Stuck as in, it doesn't do anything. In HB I see, run 1/1 macro. In the logfile you can see the error. What it should do, is go back to the dungeon, but it doesn't do that sometimes. It's seems that the error comes back more often if I start the script inside the dungeon.

What happens instead?
      It doesn't do anything, stuck in front of the dungeon entrance (outside the dungeon)

What is the expected result when the bot functions correctly?
      The expected result is going back in, since there is no reason to stop.

Please explain any steps to reproduce this bug. If the bug is not reproducible, we may not be able to fix it.
      Well it's luck, I would say chancer are higher when you start the script inside the dungeon.

Please provide any additional, applicable information, if you have any.
      I got nothing else.

Please attach a log for this bug report.
      View attachment Stuck.txt

Hope you can help me solve this problem!

11. chinajade

Hi, Abyssion, and thanks for the report and log!

This appears to be a problem with your Honorbuddy installation, and not a bug in Honorbuddy itself. Please try to correct the problem by doing a "clean install".

You might also want to run Windoze Update, and make certain there are no pending bug fixes for the Honorbuddy dependencies.

If no joy, please follow up to the Support forum with a fresh log, and your current observations of the problem.

cheers,
      chinajade

12. maatuska122

maatuska122 Member Buddy Store Developer

Hey,

TL:DR Would it be possible to make option to MyCTM QuestBehavior which would disable/enable combat check?

Currently there is this line "!Me.IsActuallyInCombat" which causes MyCTM to not move until bot gets out of combat with mobs and since I would almost always have combat disabled it would basically stop for eternity or atleast until the bot dies.

My own scenario where I would use this is; In dungeon farming I must use CTM sometimes (like karazhan, Grim Batol) to get better movement and currently im usin "RunLikeHell" behavior for CTM but it doesn't support use of "TerminateWhen" which causes lots of problems when bots sometimes die inside instances and therefore I'd love to see this tunable added to this behavior.

I've tested it with removing !Me.IsActuallyInCombat and it worked very well, but I assume it would get changed back with every update so I decided not to start using it like that.

13. micron85

micron85 Member

max ilvl vendor feature for sellling blues and greens because were too lazy to d/e them?

14. jsimmons10

jsimmons10 Community Developer

not having to close honnor and reopen it everytime i switch characters. what i mean is if i am playing on a death knight then later on i want to play on a pally i need to close out HB and re open it to do so.

15. micron85

micron85 Member

^omg would be so nice

16. Skratch

Skratch New Member

When i do Archeology, sometimes it doesn't loot

17. stefffffen1

stefffffen1 Member

Bot suddenly started crashing when loggin in. Did a fresh install, didnt fix it.

Attached Files:

18. chikakure

chikakure New Member

Cant login ,fresh instal ...Max Sessions
      Will try to login again in 30 seconds.

19. chinajade

Hi, Skratch and Chikakure,

You have not provided the minimal information for posting in this thread. The first post outlines these requirements.

Additionally, from your limited descriptions, you are not encountering a bug in Honorbuddy, but a problem with your Honorbuddy installation. Let's start by doing a "clean install" as described here:

If no joy, please follow up to the Support forum, and don't forget to attach your full log that captures the issue.

cheers,
      chinajade

20. chinajade

Hi, Stefffffen1, and thank you for the log.

This is not an Honorbuddy bug, and we ask that next time you first make a post into the Support forum.

But this time, to clear up your problem...
      delete your .../Honorbuddy/Settings/ directory, and relaunch Honorbuddy.

cheers,
      chinajade