• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • HB ARCHIVES: Honorbuddy Bug Reports--DO NOT DELETE!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by chinajade, Sep 29, 2012.

1. ectocooler

ectocooler Member

Could not find vendor: 'William MacGregor [1668]' blacklisting!

Date the bug occurred: 12JAN2014 appx 2145

What version of Honorbuddy are you using? 2.5 r9262 Build 720

Character Information Paladin, 23, Draenei, Retribution

Please explain, in as much detail as possible, what the bug is. "Could not find vendor: 'William MacGregor [1668]' blacklisting!" repeats continuously, causing the bot to hang. This NPC is apparently located in Sentinel Hill.

What happens instead? See bug issue

What is the expected result when the bot functions correctly? Bot will correctly blacklist the character, and continue to a different NPC to empty bags with.

Please explain any steps to reproduce this bug. If the bug is not reproducible, we may not be able to fix it. This has occurred more than once, and was able to be circumvented by moving to a different area and restarting HB, causing it to recognize another vendor as closer.

Please provide any additional, applicable information, if you have any.

Please attach a log for this bug report. View attachment 13328 2014-01-12 21.30.txt

Attach a screenshot, if applicable, to help us find the bug. Not Applicable

2. zakanator

zakanator New Member Buddy Store Developer

Date the bug occurred (please be as specific as possible, eg; Weds, 12th of October, at 5:36 AM EST)
      It's had issues since Cataclysm

What version of Honorbuddy are you using? If you are not using the latest version, please reproduce the bug on the latest release.

Character Information (Class, Level, Race, Spec)
      Level 90 Gnome Warrior

Please explain, in as much detail as possible, what the bug is. (The more detail, the better) If your report has no information, or we can't determine what you're talking about, the bug will be ignored. Please be concise with your report.
      The NpcQueries.GetNearestNpc Method for Styx.CommonBot.Database returns null for both GuildBanker and MailCourier UnitNPCFlags. Temporary Npcs get added to the database e.g. Pack Hobgoblin. Returns uninteractable npcs e.g. Banker underneath the valley of honor bank Vuvanzi. Missing entries it will try go to Stormwind to use the bank when it's in Ironforge.

What is the expected result when the bot functions correctly?
      Supposed to work.

Please explain any steps to reproduce this bug. If the bug is not reproducible, we may not be able to fix it.
      Using the console:
      PHP:
      NpcResult npcResults;
      npcResults NpcQueries.GetNearestNpc(StyxWoW.Me.FactionTemplateStyxWoW.Me.MapIdStyxWoW.Me.LocationUnitNPCFlags.GuildBanker);
      Log(npcResults.Location); 

3. sorenaj

sorenaj New Member

Date the bug occurred (please be as specific as possible, eg; Weds, 12th of October, at 5:36 AM EST)
      23 january 15:30..

What version of Honorbuddy are you using? If you are not using the latest version, please reproduce the bug on the latest release.
      Im using the latest release of the date above

Level 90 shaman dwarf - enchancement

Please explain, in as much detail as possible, what the bug is. (The more detail, the better) If your report has no information, or we can't determine what you're talking about, the bug will be ignored. Please be concise with your report.
      If you park your char at serpent's spine(at the pvp vendor), and then begin botting in bg's(only tested with WG), it will repair at the Elite Conquest vendor, and theres not many players that can repair at him, and then it stucks. SUGGESTION: Make the bot go 5 yards back instead, and repair at the honor vendor(or normal conquest vendor).
      What happens instead?

Everything is in nr 3 question

Please explain any steps to reproduce this bug. If the bug is not reproducible, we may not be able to fix it.
      Everything is in nr 3 question

Please attach a log for this bug report.

4. wowharvest

wowharvest New Member

Level 68 human warrior

DUNGEONBUDDY: There is a bug with the first NPC in dungeon "Old Hillsbrad Foothills". He talks to him to get the bombs but do not close the conversation window. This is the reason why he stucks and do not talk to the dragon for the flight to the castle. If I close the window manually he proceed successfully (talks to dragon and flies away).

What happens instead?
      Do not close the conversation window and stucks near NPC and dragon.

Talking to dragon and flying to castle.

Join the dungeon and wait...

I think it needs just a fix in dungeon profile.

5. phearxcore

phearxcore New Member

February 5. 2014

Latest release, just reinstalled

Hunter, 90, Dwarf, Beast Mastery

Grind Bot is not following the hotspots.

What happens instead?
      Changed POI to: Type: Hotspot, Loc: <-433.6522, -1787.956, 71.20587>Activity: Moving to hotspotMoving to Type: Hotspot, Loc: <-433.6522, -1787.956, 71.20587>Activity: Loading TilesLoading HawaiiMainLand_39_32Could not generate path from {-305.0794, -4575.747, 0.9768445} to {-433.6522, -1787.956, 71.20587} (time used: 0 milliseconds) @ FindEndPolyActivity: Moving to hotspotMoving to Type: Hotspot, Loc: <-433.6522, -1787.956, 71.20587>Could not generate path from {-305.0794, -4575.747, 0.9768445} to {-433.6522, -1787.956, 71.20587} (time used: 0 milliseconds) @ FindEndPolyStopping the bot!Bot stopping! Reason: User pressed the stop buttonMoving to Type: Hotspot, Loc: <-433.6522, -1787.956, 71.20587>Could not generate path from {-305.0794, -4575.747, 0.9768445} to {-433.6522, -1787.956, 71.20587} (time used: 0 milliseconds) @ FindEndPolyClearing POI - Reason Bot stoppingActivity: Honorbuddy Stopped

Follow the hotspots and kill mobs in the area

Loaded multiple Grind profiles, and they all reproduce this same error. They are timeless isle profiles, and using on timeless isle.

Used to use these grind profiles all of the time for Coin farming and have not had any errors

Attach a screenshot, if applicable, to help us find the bug.
      (Note: ensure you do not use the built in WoW screenshot functionality, as it does include a watermark, unless you change the image quality!)

6. ZoOoOoM

ZoOoOoM Community Developer

ForcedMount inside Instances

Date the bug occurred
      Been trying to get this to work for a couple of weeks now
      What version of Honorbuddy are you using? If you are not using the latest version, please reproduce the bug on the latest release
      Latest

DK,90,Orc/Tauren,Blood

So, what i'm trying to do, is get the bot to mount Inside instances, in order to speed up the clears.
      Even though it's possible to use a mount, HB Ignores it and walks on foot.

So i tried to use ForcedMount, But it still wouldn't mount when it's supposed to.
      I also specified the mount type as GroundMount in the Behaviour, still won't work.
      I have the Mount ID's (Ground and Flying) correctly entered and it mounts just fine outside of the instance (without the need to use ForcedMount)

I've encountered this in Pit of Saron and Lost City of Tol'Vir, both in which it's possible to mount up.

What happens instead?
      Does not mount.

Use mount to navigate instances where applicable or at least be able to use it with ForcedMount.

Use any of the publicly available Instance Grinds to see that it doesn't mount, and add ForcedMount code into the profile to test that as well i suppose.

I thought it might be an issue with MountDistance, but it still didn't work after setting it to 30.
      It's not an aggro issue as well.

The logs show the QB attempting to intialize, but nothing happens and it moved to the next action in the profile
      [16:36:17.642 D] [QDBG] Starting behavior Bots.Quest.QuestOrder.ForcedCodeBehavior.
      [16:36:17.642 D] Goal: ForcedMount-v1085: "In Progress (no associated quest)"
      Mounting for Ground travel

7. leehun00

leehun00 Member

For instance farming
      using batanist profile(quest bot)

im using instance farming profile (quest bot)

if die in instance

HB cant find corpse
      it's known bug plz fix it

or make plugin plz

8. wolftorg

wolftorg New Member

Hello, I have been having a problem with BGbuddy since the release of the updated version. I am using the updated test version of honorbuddy, and I mainly play a lvl 90 Dwarf Hunter Beast-mastery/ Survival. I am having this problem where my bot will enter some battle grounds and simply refuse to move. Often when I check my log I will find and error message saying something along the lines of "bug stopped- interception thrown." I would simply like to know if there is a way to fix this and make this problem known if it isnt already. I have found this seems to only happen on eye of the storm and isle of conquest... so I would like some help.

9. tsohgg

tsohgg New Member

10. Macatho

Macatho New Member

Date the bug appeared: 2014-03-12
      Dungeonbuddy is not really working as intended.
      1. Mailing does not work at all with the latest build (728)
      2. Turning off mailing in settings does not work, bot still tries to mail but fails.
      3. Because of this, the bot gets stuck in a mailing cycle and thus he never repairs and never ques for dungeons.

11. doriath

doriath New Member

Hi, i wrote to the developer Zeaks, but in *.728 weren't errors in questing profile. I use Zeaks Skyshard profile. And after the upgrade, i got the following errors:

HB Questing Zeaks - Pastebin.com

I don't now, is it a HB or Questing profile error?

I reinstall HB, and naturally clear the settings folders. And the errors still existed.

12. Uksus

Uksus Member

Hello, error when trying to craft an item from the ProfessionBuddy.
      Bot versions 728-729:
      Bot type: ProfessionBuddy
      Executed command:
      Code:
      <CastSpellAction RepeatType="Specific" Repeat="1" Entry="143169" CastOnItem="False" ItemType="Chest" ItemId="0" />
      Error:
      Code:
      Err: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
         at HighVoltz.Professionbuddy.UpdateMaterials() in c:\Games\WOWBots\Honorbuddy\Honorbuddy\Bots\Professionbuddy\ProfessionBuddy.cs:line 683
      Bot is set each time a new blank folder.

13. Putzbua

Putzbua New Member

Version
      Latest, just reinstalled to be sure

Date the bug occurred
      Since the patch yesterday (12/March/2014).

Night Elf Feral Druid Lvl 90

I wanted to use the Questing BotBase for REP farming in Steamvault, but all that happens is, that right after the Start button is pressed it stops immediately and nothing more is happening.
      After that i wanted to Grind the Lackey Ears in Borean, but here the bot starts, buffs, uses Cat Form and then stands around doing nothing.
      Yesterday I had the same problem but after clicking start and restarting the bot very often, it somehow started to go into Steamvault.
      In the lower bar of HB also stands "Loading Profile..." for quite a long time.
      I also tested the Gatherbuddy2 but this BotBase works just fine.
      Also the Questing bot works fine on Kick's 12-58 Alliance Questing.

What happens instead?
      Nothing happens.

Constantly entering Steamvault and kill all mobs in the instance for REP.
      Grinding Nessingwary's Lackeys and farming ears.

Attached you find the Profiles I use.
      The Questing profile is from Zikke
      The Grinding profile is from Kick

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 13, 2014
    14. viniciusmi00

viniciusmi00 New Member

Can not leave the lake.

Date the bug occured - 13 march 2014, 07:15 Brasil (UTC−3)

What version of Honorbuddy are you using ? - v2.5.9958.729

Which Bot ? - Gatherbuddy 2

Character Information - Druid, 90, Night Elf, Balance.

What profile were you using ?
      Honorbuddy\Bots\Professionbuddy\Profiles\HBProfiles\GB2 Herb and Mining profiles\Neutral - > (GB2 500-575)(JadeForest.Neutral)Herb&Mining
      Link -> View attachment (GB2 500-575)(JadeForest.Neutral)Herb&Mining.xml

Please explain, in as much detail as possible, what the bug is.
      My char entered into a lake to take a mine. But he could not leave. He tried to catch the flying mount and could not. Then used the land mount and then immediately tried to mount the flying mount again. And that was occurring as a loop for several minutes without it getting out of the lake.

Please explain any steps to reproduce this bug.
      Open WoW and log into char. Leave it in Vale of Eternal Blossoms. Open Honorbuddy and put in Gatherbuddy 2. Select the Profile. Select the Talent Druid Balance. Start Honorbuddy.

Please list all plugins currently enabled
      AlwaysHere
      Anti Drown
      Refreshment Detection
      Talented2

Which Custom Class are you using? Please include the version, and link if applicable - Singular

What is the expected result when the bot functions correctly ?
      The expected is that the Char get out of the lake after collecting ore.

Please attach a log for this bug report. - View attachment 7744 2014-03-13 06.56.txt

15. Espenbv

Espenbv New Member

13th March 2014 (Still going on)

Honorbuddy v2.5.9958.729

Irrelevant, I cant even open the bot.

First I see my key, then I can press login. I get to the point where I see "Honorbuddy v2.5.9958.729 started. Logging in..." and then it closes as if I never even opened the bot, sometimes it will just close my wow as well. Like nothing happend.

What happens instead?

N/A

To be able to open it.

This happens just by trying to open the honorbuddy.exe

N/A

Attach a screenshot, if applicable, to help us find the bug.
      (Note: ensure you do not use the built in WoW screenshot functionality, as it does include a watermark, unless you change the image quality!)

16. molliapu

molliapu New Member

Compiler Error]: d:\Games\HB\Quest Behaviors\Development\InteractWithV2.cs(785,34) : error CS1593: A(z) „System.Func<object,Buddy.Coroutines.Coroutine>” delegált nem fogad el 0 argumentumot.
      Warning: XML Error: Could not parse 'If' body node! - On line 3835
      [Compiler Error]: d:\Games\HB\Quest Behaviors\Development\InteractWithV2.cs(785,34) : error CS1593: A(z) „System.Func<object,Buddy.Coroutines.Coroutine>” delegált nem fogad el 0 argumentumot.

17. molliapu

molliapu New Member

Date the bug occured - 14 march 2014

What version of Honorbuddy are you using ? - v2.5.9958.729

Which Bot ? - Quest

Character Information - Druid, 23, Night Elf, Feral.

What profile were you using ?
      kicks12-58

Please explain, in as much detail as possible, what the bug is.
      A lot of compiler error

Please explain any steps to reproduce this bug.
      Start Bot in Quest mode

Please list all plugins currently enabled
      Honorbuddy v2.5.9958.729 started.
      Logging in...
      Attaching to D3D11
      Attached to WoW with ID 5076
      New bot added!: ArchaeologyBuddy
      New bot added!: BGBuddy
      New bot added!: Dungeonbuddy
      New bot added!: Gatherbuddy2
      New bot added!: Grind Bot
      New bot added!: Questing
      New bot added!: Mixed Mode
      New bot added!: Party Bot
      New bot added!: [BETA] GrindBuddy
      New bot added!: Combat Bot
      New bot added!: ProfessionBuddy
      New bot added!: Raid Bot
      New bot added!: Tyrael
      Honorbuddy v2.5.9958.729 started!
      Character is a level 23 NightElf Druid
      Current zone is Stormwind City
      EnabledPlugins:
      RecentProfiles:
      Please wait a few seconds while Honorbuddy initializes.
      ItemForAura - Questhelper - Version 2.0 Loaded.
      Rarekiller 4.10 loaded
      Rarekiller: I'm no Hunter. Deactivate the Tamer Part
      [Singular] Starting Singular v3.0.0.3304
      [Singular] Installation: integrity verified for 3.0.0.3304
      [Singular] GCD check fix spell set to: Cat Form
      [LogMeOut!]: Loaded (Ver.1.2.14)
      [Singular] Determining talent spec.
      Installed plugins
      * Ultimate PVP Suite * Version: 1.21 - Disabled
      Anti Drown - Enabled
      AutoEquip2 - Enabled
      CavaPlugin - Disabled
      DrinkPotions - Disabled
      LogMeOut! - Enabled
      Questhelper - ItemForAura - Enabled
      Rarekiller - Disabled
      Refreshment Detection - Enabled
      RoutesBuddy2 - Disabled
      Talented2 - Enabled
      TheBrodieMan's Compendium (Public) - Disabled
      ZapRecorder2 - Disabled
      [Singular] Current spec is Druid Feral
      [Singular] Your Level 23 Night Elf Feral Druid Build is
      [Singular] ... running the Questing bot in Stormwind City
      [Singular] ... Zone: Eastern Kingdoms using my SOLO Behaviors
      [Singular] Initialization complete!
      Initialization complete.

Which Custom Class are you using? Please include the version, and link if applicable - Singular

What is the expected result when the bot functions correctly ?
      The expected is that the Char get out of the lake after collecting ore.

18. riverratt

riverratt New Member

just wanted to let you know that while questing your character most of the time it dismounts in the air above the quest giver or the hunting or gathering spot instead of flying to the ground and then dismounting. most of the time it doesn't cause too much damage to the character or cause death but it looks very botish. version is .729 , date has been since the update, kicks questing mode. using singular , character is a warlock, not sure how to attach a log since it doesn't cause death or heavy damage or a stuck situation

19. ambrose

ambrose New Member

getting same thing.

20. laria

laria Well-Known Member

just delete the reported file