• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • HB ARCHIVES: Honorbuddy Profile Pack--DO NOT DELETE!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by chinajade, Sep 8, 2013.

1. Joker76

Joker76 Member

Great, thanks to you and Max for the fixes :D

Just wanted to add one more tidbit. I think the reason this issue came up is due to the original custom behavior starting on line 494;
      Code:
      <CustomBehavior File="KillUntilComplete" QuestId="835" MobId="3116" MobId2="3115"
                              X="986.0096" Y="-4585.85" Z="17.36679" />
      It seemed to just stop at this hotspot and never moved to the other hotspots in the quest overrides starting on line 95. Hopefully this helps and thanks for the continued updates!

2. MaxMuster

MaxMuster Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

[Fly][A - Quest] LK 68-80 [Kick]

Changes: Added a WaitTimer after the UseItem to prefent the Bot from going into the Loop to fast again and then Stuck.

Replace:
      Code:
                  <While Condition="HasQuest(12129) &amp;&amp; !IsQuestCompleted(12129)">
                      <CustomBehavior File="FlyTo" DestName="Objective" X="3535.997" Y="-5116.532" Z="238.8008" />
                      <CustomBehavior File="ForcedDismount" />

<Objective QuestName="The Perfect Plan" QuestId="12129" Type="CollectItem" ItemId="36849"
                                 CollectCount="1" />
                      <Objective QuestName="The Perfect Plan" QuestId="12129" Type="CollectItem" ItemId="36850"
                                 CollectCount="1" />
                      <Objective QuestName="The Perfect Plan" QuestId="12129" Type="CollectItem" ItemId="36851"
                                 CollectCount="1" />

<CustomBehavior File="FlyTo" DestName="Turnin Quest" X="3816.495" Y="-5153.719" Z="119.1437" />
                      <UseItem QuestName="The Perfect Plan" QuestId="12129" ItemId="36849" X="3816.495" Y="-5153.719"
                               Z="119.1437" />
                  </While>
      With:
      Code:
                  <While Condition="HasQuest(12129) &amp;&amp; !IsQuestCompleted(12129)">
                      <CustomBehavior File="FlyTo" DestName="Objective" X="3535.997" Y="-5116.532" Z="238.8008" />

<Objective QuestName="The Perfect Plan" QuestId="12129" Type="CollectItem" ItemId="36849"
                                 CollectCount="1" />
                      <Objective QuestName="The Perfect Plan" QuestId="12129" Type="CollectItem" ItemId="36850"
                                 CollectCount="1" />
                      <Objective QuestName="The Perfect Plan" QuestId="12129" Type="CollectItem" ItemId="36851"
                                 CollectCount="1" />

<CustomBehavior File="FlyTo" DestName="Turnin Quest" X="3816.495" Y="-5153.719" Z="119.1437" />
                      <UseItem QuestName="The Perfect Plan" QuestId="12129" ItemId="36849" X="3816.495" Y="-5153.719"
                               Z="119.1437" />
                      <CustomBehavior File="WaitTimer" WaitTime="5000"
                                      GoalText="Waiting for Quest to Complete {TimeRemaining}" />
                  </While>

3. Joker76

Joker76 Member

I'm trying to remedy this (and the other 2 'Mastery' quests) by using a Killmob objective, forcing a dismount and using ground waypoints. It seems to be working OK but may need additional testing. FYI I'm not a coder so it may not work right at all :p

[Fly][H - Quest] BC 58-70 [Kick]

Code:
        <Quest Id="9856" Name="Windroc Mastery"  >
              <Objective Type="KillMob" MobId="18257" KillCount="1">
      			<Hotspots>
                                      <Hotspot X="-709.1598" Y="8270.411" Z="50.31852" />
      				<Hotspot X="-818.9051" Y="8282.129" Z="32.76752" />
      				<Hotspot X="-1096.444" Y="8514.412" Z="35.44532" />
      				<Hotspot X="-832.53" Y="8497.507" Z="42.88071" />
      				<Hotspot X="-694.4465" Y="8411.323" Z="37.3544" />
                             </Hotspots>
      	</Objective>
      	<Objective Type="CollectItem" ItemId="24513" CollectCount="1">
                  <!--Eye of Gutripper-->
                  <CollectFrom>
                      <Mob Name="Gutripper" Id="18257"  />
                  </CollectFrom>
              </Objective>
          </Quest>
      Code:
      <If Condition="HasQuest(9856) &amp;&amp; !IsQuestCompleted(9856)">
      	<CustomBehavior File="FlyTo" DestName="Windroc Mastery" QuestId="9856" X="-636.7315" Y="8308.747" Z="53.21259" />
      	<Objective QuestName="Windroc Mastery" QuestId="9856" Type="KillMob" MobId="18257" KillCount="1" />
      	<Objective QuestName="Windroc Mastery" QuestId="9856" Type="CollectItem" ItemId="24513" CollectCount="1" />
      </If>
      I actually updated all 3 Nesingwary Mastery 'boss' quests to use ground waypoints, it seems to target and kill the mobs much more consistently.

View attachment [Fly][H - Quest] BC 58-70 [Kick]-UPDATED.xml

Last edited: Apr 25, 2014
    4. Exwife

Exwife New Member

Hi, im having an issue with the 1-58 horde questing profile. Whenever I start the bot I start attacking anything that is close to me. I turned off attacking during hotspots but I still kill whatever is closest to me. I just to run between quests and not kill unnecessary things?

What is going wrong? Please help

5. BIGFAIRY

BIGFAIRY New Member

im new to this thing but i load the profile like im ment to and im in game and i get this error and after the error i can hit start once i do my toon just keeps retalking to the quest giver and on wow chat i get im not eligible for that quest

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2014
    6. metatagz

metatagz New Member

Oh okay, that makes a lot more sense, thank you for clearing that up.

Also, i got one new thing, i've gone to sleep with the profile running and have woken up and my client has disconnected from the server.
      How can i give you my latest log to see whats causing that.

I've got a brand new wow install, honor buddy is fresh and all dependencies are up to date.

Once again, apologies if this was a bad report, just woke up.

7. Merlin75

Merlin75 New Member

Great thank you!

I have another one...
      Not sure if this is HB Support or Kick issue...
      When the bot was doing the quest "Physical Training: Forced Labor" in Hyjal, it frequently doesn't get close enough to the lodestone to interact with it, I get the "Out of range" on the screen. The bot takes a bump to get it going again, then it moves to the next one and has the same issue. As it approaches, the yellow circle on the ground is right on the object, but then it stops short. I've had the exact same behavior on five toons, I finally stopped the bot and finished the quest manually.

Should be right at the end of the attached log. No addons loaded..

View attachment 126756

8. Trepanator

Trepanator Member

LVL 82 not able to start the profile.

Hi there.

Before I describe my problem and attache the logs I would like to say THANK YOU

for this profile. I am new to botting but I have managed to lvl my first char from

scratch (starting position) in 3 days and with minimum to none supervising in 3 days

play time I got to lvl 70. Thanks

My problem:
      1. Seeing how good the profile is I have decided to lvl up another char. This is mage

lvl 82 (which I lvled by hand - never used any bot on it). I loaded profile: .../Kick's

Profiles/1-90 Questing Profile Pack/Classic/[A - Quest] 1-58 [Kick]/[A - Quest] 1-12

Auto-Loader [Kick].xml now at this moment I would expect the profile (I am not sure

how it should works) to find out what lvl the char actually is and send it to the correct

zone to lvl further. Rather then that my char has been send to the starting point for

human [A] and failed on picking up the quest which has already been completed by

myself years ago when I first lvled the char.

Could you please point what I have done wrong please. I am sure it is me rather then

the profile because it does work perfectly fine on my other char I am leveling atm.

Thank you for your support
      Regards

Attached Files:

9. Merlin75

Merlin75 New Member

Here's one more...
      Every time we try to do the Ragnaros quest in hyjal, the toon fails to talk to Cenarius and instead goes running out into the lava...

Log attached.

View attachment 2856 2014-04-26 15.17.txt

10. pedro808

pedro808 New Member

Hi i am using this profile: 1-58 auto horde. And it keeps killing everthing it encounters. I set ``false´´ to killingbetweenhotspots and it continues t do it. I change in honorbuddy the setings and it keeps doing it.

Why is call a leveling profile if in some areas takes more than 200% time beacuse the griding than myself leveling with quest.

I mean is still good to have a bot and worth it. But it is just so dificult to erase this kill all you have in sight???? Have search in the forums and found nothing more than clear the cache and things like that.

Please help.

11. chinajade

chinajade Well-Known Member Moderator Buddy Core Dev

Hi, MaxMuster,

We've incorporated this improvement into v3212.

cheers,
      chinajade

[size=-2]Ref: MaxMuster's profile improvement for "The Perfect Plan"[/size]

12. chinajade

Thanks, Joker76,

The next drop of Honorbuddy should have some repairs that alleviate the issue.

cheers,
      chinajade

13. chinajade

Hi, Exwife,

This usually happens when a user has configured Honorbuddy with an excessively large Loot Radius. You usually want this setting down at 45 or so.

If this does not have you off and away, you must attach the full log that captures the issue, so we can see what is going wrong. Please see the guide for Reporting Problems or Seeking Assistance.

cheers,
      chinajade

Last edited: Apr 26, 2014
    14. chinajade

Hi, Bigfairy,

It appears you have installed the plugin incorrectly. The failure mode looks like you've got more than one copy of the plugin installed.

If you are unable to figure it out, you'll need to do a clean install of Honorbuddy. Instructions here:

cheers,
      chinajade

15. pedro808

pedro808 New Member

problem kicks profile

Okey here is the log. Tons of people having the same problem. Again how i said in my last post. Why he has to kill all that he encounters in his vision???

Attached Files:

16. chinajade

Hi, Merlin75, and thank you for the log.

In v3213, we've reduced the interact distance from 4 to 3. This is the lowest we can reasonably go, and it shouldn't have been needed.

We believe the problem lies in the InteractWith behavior; however, we won't be able to confirm this until we revisit the area and can see the problem for ourselves.

cheers,
      chinajade

[size=-2]Ref: Merlin75's problem report w/log[/size]

17. chinajade

Hi, Trepanator, and many thanks for the log.

You appear to be suffering from cache corruption. This article should help you resolve the issue:

cheers,
      chinajade

[size=-2]Ref: Trepanator's original post w/log[/size]

18. chinajade

Hi again, Merlin75, and thank you for the log.

Aye, we know of this problem, and its already listed it in the Known Bugs List: Cata 80-85.

cheers,
      chinajade

[size=-2]Ref: Merlin75's problem report w/log[/size]

19. chinajade

Hi, Pedro808,

This usually happens when a user has configured Honorbuddy with an excessively large Loot Radius. You usually want this setting down at 45 or so.

If that is not your issue, we've no chance of helping you with problems like this unless you attach your full log.

cheers,
      chinajade

20. chinajade

Hi, Pedro808, and thanks for the log.

Your Honorbuddy installation is acting very very strangely. I have no recommendation on how to repair it, other than to try a clean install. Instructions here:

Do not add any plugins, combat routines, etc to the clean install until we've had a chance to look at the problem with it.

cheers,
      chinajade

[size=-2]Ref: Pedro808's log showing a damaged Honorbuddy installation[/size]