• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • HB ARCHIVES: Honorbuddy Profile Pack--DO NOT DELETE!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by chinajade, Sep 8, 2013.

1. Turm86

Turm86 New Member

choose Cata-Folder for the next quests ;)

2. Jamezy

Jamezy New Member

Hey guys! I cant see the CATA or WOD bot files when i click load profile via honorbuddy/buddy store??

If there is another way to load it can someone please explain for us SVN noobs

3. DarkGuess

DarkGuess New Member

WoD file is missing? or atleast i can't see it

4. sam1el

sam1el New Member

5. USAF99

USAF99 New Member

I get this message when I found my bot stopped this afternoon.

[Profile Message]: Compiling Arak Quests
      [Avoid-v1789(info)] Installed avoidance system
      [Avoid-v1789(error)] PROFILE ERROR: An avoid with name Sethe Void Ray has already been added
      [Ref: "[H - Quest] 96-98 Arak [Kick] ($Rev: 3710 $)" @line 1787]
      [Avoid-v1789(error) @line 1787]: Stopping Honorbuddy. Please repair the profile!
      Bot stopping! Reason: Profile has too many errors
      [ProfileCompatibilityInfo-v1869(info)] Uninstalled avoidance system

Log is attached.

View attachment 22312 2015-02-05 14.19.txt

Thanks!

6. danick123

danick123 New Member

Valley of Four Winds
      Goes to where Manglemaw and his mother spawn and do nothing but camp there and kill random things.
      I can tell who uses this because they go there too.
      Any fix so far?

7. Jamezy

Jamezy New Member

8. DarkGuess

DarkGuess New Member

9. zecbre

zecbre New Member

10. zecbre

zecbre New Member

i used the .zip version of honor buddy to level my warrior from 1-70 and when i tried to load the LK profile, i noticed i dont have LK, MOP and WOD profiles, so i tried installing honor buddy and i couldnt do it. here is the log from my installation.

also tried to insert my profiles from the SVN links online, couldn't do it.

thanks in advance for your help!

Attached Files:

11. Nikolai007

Nikolai007 Banned

Hi,
      Is there any way to change which outpost will the bot choose? If not, could you make a plugin for it or explain a bit how to change it?

Thanks you

12. SomeNameHere

SomeNameHere New Member

This is probably in the wrong place.

I can't even list all the quests it had problems with. There were a bunch. However, here's a list I built to send a friend:

There are times when your toon will stop, and if it's on a water walking mount (like the azure water strider), and the quest item is below the water, it gets confused, and won't dismount.

Towards the end of level 68, in Netherstorm. Working quests given in Area52 and beyond. Luckily, this is also the time when you want to hearth (or port or whatever) to Stormwind, get the quest and head to Northrend.

Beginning quests in Northrend. Specifically the one where you have to kill the cook in the inn. It keeps coming up as a talk quest, and you need to pause it, and manually hit the quest item in your bags. Something along the lines of "detect recent users of the shadow" or whatever it is.

Quests in Valgarde seem bugged. I took over and ran the catacomb quests. Once they were done, started the bot again, and it took it a while to figure out to turn them in. I mounted and started in the right direction.

Started in Northrend at 26 deaths, now at 72 and 13 bars she's died 41 times. 15 deaths in 1.65 levels.

Level 75, near Fort Wrynn, the quests are ready for turn-in, and another waits to be picked up (no quests yet to be done in the log), and she takes off, running for an elite that eventually kills her. No reason, she just takes off.

Moa'ki Harbor quests:
      Planning for the future: Bot was just killing the pups, instead of picking them up.
      Slay Loguhn: Bot kills him, but part 2, where you have to use the blood in your bags it misses, and runs off killing shit.
      Picking up Spiritual Insight: Runs past the quest giver, then can't pick it up. Turn around, select the giver, bot will continue.

Bot stopping! Reason: Failed to pickup quest at Commander Lynore Windstryke after 20 seconds
      Bot stopping! Reason: Failed to turnin quest at High Commander Halford Wyrmbane after 20 seconds
      Bot stopping! Reason: Failed to turnin quest at Slinkin the Demo-gnome after 20 seconds
      Bot stopping! Reason: Failed to turnin quest at High Commander Halford Wyrmbane after 20 seconds
      - Understanding the Scourge Machine
      Bot stopping! Reason: Failed to pickup quest at Sergei after 20 seconds
      - Northern Hospitality
      Bot stopping! Reason: Failed to turnin quest at Captured Trapper after 20 seconds
      - Test of Mettle
      Bot stopping! Reason: Failed to pickup quest at Hugh Glass after 20 seconds
      - A Bear of an Appetite
      - Souls at Unrest: trouble targeting killed "Undead Miner" in certain situations.
      Bot stopping! Reason: Failed to turnin quest at Sasha after 20 seconds
      - Sasha's Hunt
      Bot stopping! Reason: Failed to turnin quest at Kurun after 20 seconds
      - Find Kurun!
      Bot stopping! Reason: Failed to turnin quest at Brugar Stoneshear after 20 seconds
      - Uncovering the Tunnels
      Bot stopping! Reason: Failed to turnin quest at Kraz after 20 seconds
      - Chill Out, Mon
      Bot stopping! Reason: Failed to pickup quest at Kraz after 20 seconds
      - Jin'arrak's End
      Bot stopping! Reason: Failed to turnin quest at Kraz after 20 seconds
      - Jin'arrak's End
      Bot stopping! Reason: Failed to turnin quest at Harkor after 20 seconds
      - Nice to Meat You
      Bot stopping! Reason: Failed to turnin quest at Mountaineer Kilian after 20 seconds
      - The Captive Prospectors
      Bot stopping! Reason: Failed to pickup quest at Mountaineer Kilian after 20 seconds
      - Looking the Part
      Bot stopping! Reason: Failed to turnin quest at Sergeant Riannah after 20 seconds
      - Reallocating Resources
      Bot stopping! Reason: Failed to pickup quest at Orders From Drakuru after 20 seconds
      - Orders From Drakuru
      Bot stopping! Reason: Failed to turnin quest at Crusader MacKellar after 20 seconds
      - What's What Friends Are For...
      Bot stopping! Reason: Failed to pickup quest at Commander Falstaav after 20 seconds
      - Defend the Stand - Targeted quest-giver, restarted OK
      FlyTo-v1844(fatal)] Toon doesn't have flying capability in this area, and there is no ground path to the destination. Please learn the flying skill appropriate for this area.
      Bot stopping! Reason: Fatal error in quest behavior, or profile.
      - Was dismounted over Wintergrasp, while heading from Zul'drak to Nesingwary basecamp in Sholozar Basin..
      Bot stopping! Reason: Failed to turnin quest at Chad after 20 seconds
      - It Could Be Anywhere! - Targeted quest-giver, restarted OK
      Bot stopping! Reason: Failed to turnin quest at Korg the Cleaver after 20 seconds
      - A Steak Fit for a hunter - Targeted quest-giver, restarted OK
      Bot stopping! Reason: Failed to turnin quest at High-Shaman Rakjak after 20 seconds
      - The Sapphire Queen - Targeted quest-giver, restarted OK
      Quest: Flown the Coop - Damned bot running around killing everything it's supposed to capture. Finished myself, selected quest-giver, restarted bot
      Bot stopping! Reason: Failed to turnin quest at High-Shaman Rakjak after 20 seconds
      - The Underground menace - Targeted quest-giver, restarted, had to target QG again
      - Hoofing It - Targeted quest-giver, restarted, had to target QG again
      Bot stopping! Reason: Failed to pickup quest at Lafoo after 20 seconds
      - Gods like Shiny Things - targeted/faced quest giver, restarted, OK.
      Bot stopping! Reason: Failed to turnin quest at Dorian Drakestalker after 20 seconds
      - In Search of Bigger Game - Restarted, faced guest giver, OK
      At this point, the bot started killing more things it was supposed to collect (fire drakes or something), so I took over, finished the last 3 quests I had, then went on to the next area.
      --------------------------------------
      Seems like the biggest issue was targeting. It would select, then deselect the quest giver, and repeat the select/deselect over and over for the 20 seconds, then terminate. In a lot of instances, I was sitting here, doing other things, so I could stop the bot, face the quest giver, then restart and it would take off.

I would just post logs, but there are a bunch, and they only really give the two lines I've copied above. I also finished leveling a couple weeks ago, but felt this was a big enough issue to share.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2015
    13. hodge74

hodge74 Member

kicks 90-100 is very very buggy ATM, running alliance profiles and you have to baby sit it 80% of the time

14. SomeNameHere

SomeNameHere New Member

Thanks, and yes, this was an alliance hunter. This started way back at ~ level 68, but it was time, then, to head to Northrend, so I ignored them after a few failures, and went to the next zone. 70-80, 80-85, 85-90 and on all had the same issues.

15. saood

saood New Member

Hello, the profile for 90-100 is absolutely lovely, I fully AFK'd*(I changed zone profile once they dinged since they were rested and kept on leveling in the older zone) my alliance hunter and horde death knight using it =)

I have a question that I hope you can answer, I made a new toon, I gave it full heirlooms, I find that it out levels the zone then it stays in that zone till it's complete even though it is gray, for example, it will stay in stonetalon mountain until level 34 then go to barrens starting the quests they are green then they become gray all together, I don't know how to skip this since the profile is only for 12-58 I can't load something else like the 90-100 levels.

Thanks

16. DarkGuess

DarkGuess New Member

this method doesn't work for me..[/QUOTE]

For example,

You want to level your 90 to 100..
      - open this link: https://subversion.assembla.com/svn/buddy-profiles.honorbuddy/trunk/
      - go to questing profile pack --> WOD --> ( and chose the pack you want, horde/alliance and whih lvl 90-92, 92-94 etc.
      - when you're so far and have the pack open in the browser it shows you all the lines etc.
      - just copy the url
      - now open honorbuddy, questing bot
      - load profile --> from websource, and post the copyed url in the small pop-up HB did open.
      - press load and start

hope this makes it clear for you :)

17. Juraimpressa1987

Juraimpressa1987 New Member

Ashenvale is a nightmare for me using this profile (Horde). Quest NPC not there ( wet works quest) , died at Zoram Strand and bot kept running against the wall to get to body. One look at people will know Im botting with this behaviour.
      Does it get better?

18. fri3dchick3n

fri3dchick3n New Member

Very buggy 90-100. Have to baby sit 80% of the time as mentioned above. Likes to pull unnecessary mobs making the questing longer. Stands next to mobs and doesnt respond to them (Quest targets) . Gets 'lost' a lot of the times. Frustrating.

19. shineey

shineey Member

Currently leveling up a character and got to level 40 and my character went to Eastern Plaguelands to Crown Guard Tower and just stopped and waited outside of the tower instance to pick up the quest "Traveling Companions" from "Tarenar Sunstrike." It seemed to skip the initial quests from Fiona that start the caravan chain. I had to do those manually to spawn that NPC at the Guard Tower and continue with the profile.

20. Gualtiero

Gualtiero New Member

I created a new pg and boosted it to level 90.
      I tried to start the low level quest for Alliance in the starting zone of Stormwind.
      The Bot go to the first quest in Northshire Abbey try to get the first one but do not do it.
      Instead of taking the quest it close the window and start again in a infinite loop.
      Is there any settings I should change to solve the problem?
      Thank you for your attention.