• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • HB ARCHIVES: Kick's Old Posts Thread--DO NOT DELETE!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by fhlhwow, Aug 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. nawt

nawt New Member

I am a bit new to this but I can't seem to find the WoD section of the profile when I load it from the store. I have used this profile before successfully and am not sure why I can't find it... I updated honorbuddy today so that may have something to do with it. This is what I see when I load up the profile from the store Gyazo - 2a0df73f181718c1ada91e9760fc1160.png

2. ffej420

ffej420 New Member

Hello i am having an issue with the profile, when i load honor buddy and then load your profile from the store i go to choose wod content but wod content does not appear, there is nothing after professions. I have uninstalled honor buddy and reinstalled and made sure that i was up to date with honor buddy. I tried also uder the honor buddy store, disabling your profile and re enabling your profile and nothing has worked so far. There is still nothing after professions, i get all the stuff above professions but nothing below it ( ie wod content). I have sent an email to honor buddy support with out answer yet. I decided it to be proactive to post on your direct forum. Please if you have any info that can help me on this i would be grateful. Thank you again for taking your time to read this.

3. Arcange111

Arcange111 New Member

I have loaded the questing profile and am flying through it (Good job), but I was just wondering where I could find a copy of the AutoEquipV2 plugin? It's not in there by default and I can't find it on any of the forum posts or the BuddyStore. Thanks in Advance!

4. riebrieb

riebrieb New Member

Hey Kickz, great profile!
      Do you plan to implement treasure looting in WOD? This would fasten up questing by a lot.

Thanks and keep that good work going!

5. Masterschuss

Masterschuss New Member

Same here

6. Randomonium

Randomonium New Member

I get a feeling that this last HB update murdered this profile.

7. Lacto

Lacto New Member

Hello if i load any Profile like : [A - Quest] 96-98 Arak [Kick] or [A - Quest] 94-96 Talador [Kick] or [A - Quest] 92-94 Gorgrond [Kick]. The bot will grind all Level why? Last week my Pala could do all quests someone can help me?

8. totemstotems

totemstotems New Member

works like a charm, just remember to uninstall and reinstall the new patches, dont do autoupdate. And remove the whole old folder.
      Do you get errors where it just stands around just check the info for what its looking for, might be still some snags, so far its been gold for me. 90-96 so far, small snaggs have been fixed by kicks during the journey.

Cheers.

i got a question however, cant there be a chance to use this profile if i want my lvl 100 to clear old missions? if i want it to sweep clear it can i set it to do that with this profile or?

Last edited: Dec 23, 2014
    9. Lacto

Lacto New Member

u mean Honorbuddy client update or the kicks svn folder ?

10. rubenjrush

rubenjrush New Member

Having issues with [H] Talador, bot waits at an NPC for a quest that doesn't seem to exist endlessly... [10:49:52.879 D] Activity: Waiting for NPC to show a quest cursor

View attachment 3656 2014-12-23 20.45.txt

11. totemstotems

totemstotems New Member

you need to clear the whole map where its installed.

12. Lacto

Lacto New Member

thanks man ive got it !!

13. neilzomg

neilzomg New Member

When i load the profile it only displays 1-12 on classic. Click the auto loader and it stops questing around level 7 and spam clicks the NPC in goldshire.

14. eXploit111

eXploit111 New Member

Gorgrond profile:

Quest: Strike While the Iron is Hot
      After the bot finished the scenario he wants to fly to Beastwatch. For this he runs to bird flightmaster. Once he arrives at the flightaster he will fail to fly to Beastwatch and blacklist the flightmaster. After this the bot will run all the way down to Beastwatch and running trough a nasty part of 100 mobs where he will die a few times.

This has happend for every character I ran the quest with.

Fix:
      Custom action for interact and taxi action or runmacro for taking taxi flight with Beastwatch as destination

15. Afhene

Afhene New Member

Hello there. I have an issue when I try to load the "A-quest EK 12-58". Im at Westfall lvl 12. The log spams a message and the start button is grey so I cant do anything, it was hard to copy the log since it got spammed by error messages but here is what i got

:\Users\Afhene\Documents\Honorbuddy\Quest Behaviors\Cava\AnEndToAllThings.cs(167,54) : error CS0103: The name '_random' does not exist in the current context
      [Compiler Error]: c:\Users\Afhene\Documents\Honorbuddy\Quest Behaviors\Cava\AnEndToAllThings.cs(617,28) : error CS0103: The name '_random' does not exist in the current context
      [Compiler Error]: c:\Users\Afhene\Documents\Honorbuddy\Quest Behaviors\Cava\AnEndToAllThings.cs(702,50) : error CS0103: The name '_random' does not exist in the current context
      Warning: Errors in quest behaviors!

and then something like "Warning XML error: could not pars if body node on line! 6322 (and then different number each time".

Again, it was hard to copy the error messages since the log got spammed with red texts. the 5-12 profile worked but it did the same error with 1-5 profile (human)

I load the profile directly from buddy store so there is no wrong with me installing it

16. ballisticknife0

ballisticknife0 New Member

My bad, overlooked something.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2014
    17. kraank

kraank Member

I choose questing and the this routine from buddystore, but it just stucks at loading profile. Have waited over 20min yesterday and still "loading profile"
      Im horde and it worked untill mid Talador 94-96 then it just wont load the profile after the new honorbuddy patches.

Clean new hb install and everything that follows

Log!
      View attachment 5520 2014-12-23 17.16.txt

18. Nikolai007

Nikolai007 Banned

Is it possible to change the outposts the bot chooses? Which outposts does he choose, in first time?

19. Nikolai007

Nikolai007 Banned

20. pbthug91

pbthug91 New Member

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.