• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • HB ARCHIVES: Kick's Old Posts Thread--DO NOT DELETE!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by fhlhwow, Aug 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Ragoza

Ragoza New Member

Hi, Brodie - thanks for the Argent Tourney profile. I've noticed two problems while doing it as a Death Knight:

1) When talking with Croc Scourgebane, the bot gets stuck selecting a quest (Threat From Above or Battle Before the CItadel). I have to manually select them to get them to go on. The same thing happens when it later goes to turn them in. I have to select one and then it picks the reward.

2) When finishing Taking Battle to the Enemy and before Battle Before the Citadel, it will run back to the horses, dismount and then give me this error:
      [BattleofTheCitadel-vUnknown(fatal)] No Argent Lance in bags
      Bot stopping! Reason: Fatal error in quest behavior, or profile.

If I unequip the lance so it is back in my bags and restart that doesn't help.

Thanks for any help!

2. s5011502

s5011502 New Member

Hey BM
      Great set of profiles! :)
      Only problem is that I've noticed the bot will stop just out of range of the black cages, that it needs to open and needs to be manually moved about a step closer to interact. Is there some sort of fix for this? I have also had some problems with the bot not doing the spear throwing quest. I have attached a full log, sorry I don't have one with just the noted problems.

Cheers :)

View attachment 6920 2015-10-02 13.53.txt

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.