• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • HB ARCHIVES: LazyRaider-- DO NOT DELETE

Discussion in 'Archives' started by bobby53, Jul 4, 2011.

1. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Saif, I'll give that some thought for a future release. For now, I would just flip it around the other way and play the Healer manually and have the Hunter follow the healer. That way you get the shorter queue times from the healer and eliminate the issue of Beacon of Light or Earth Shield being put on your hunter instead of the Tank. Thanks, Bobby53

2. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

*NEW* LazyRaider 1.0.3 available for download!

A few fixes for nagging issues you have all been living with for awhile. Download the update from the first post in this thread.

Change History
      Code:
      [B]07/04/2011 Version 1.0.3[/B]

- fixed: issue with selecting party members as tank that are currently out of range

- fixed: issue with selecting party members as tank with special characters in name

- fixed: issue with in group list where number appeared instead of role

- fixed: issue with CC combat behavior being invoked when dead

- fixed: will no longer auto-select self as Tank (player you follow.)  

- fixed: intermittent issue with moving to Tank when more than 100 yards away

Please advise if you are still encountering issues with LazyRaider being borked after Tank death. As always, post a complete debug log with any issues encountered.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2011
    3. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

u12e12a,

In general, LazyRaider makes YOU responsible for moving the character. Here are the two elements in HonorBuddy that will cause your Shaman to move automatically without your help when using the LazyRaider Bot:

1. Out of Combat - LazyRaider will keep you within ## yards of the Tank if you have enabled that Option. You mentioned this option was turned off in your case.

2. In Combat - Your CC is in control. Some automatically disable movement when they detect LazyRaider and others provide an option you have to set to disable movement. Either way, you'll need to check the thread your CC was downloaded from for details on how to do that.

If I understand the issue correctly, your CC was still moving your character while In Combat towards the rear of the boss which prevented you from moving out of AoE. To fix that, you need to turn off movement in your CC. The steps to do that are different for each CC. Please consult your CC's documentation or the thread you downloaded it from.

If this doesn't resolve all your questions, please be sure to *attach* a complete debug log file with your post.

Thanks for the post,
      Bobby53

4. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

There were reports awhile back regarding the Disable Movement option in Singular not working, which would seem to correlate with what you are describing during Combat. Out of Combat I am not sure what the problem would be as the problem with disabling tank following in LazyRaider was fixed in 1.01. Please attach a complete log file if you continue to experience the problem and I'll try to resolve. Thanks and good luck, Bobby53

Redberet9912 likes this.
    5. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Densdale, Combat movement is handled by the CC you are using, not LazyRaider (which only handles movement when out of combat.) Typically you will want to configure your CC to disable movement leaving you responsible for all movement once combat begins. Each CC is configured differently, so you will want to check the options and/or documentation for the one you are using. Thanks and good luck, Bobby53

6. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

supersonic, You would want to use either Party bot or InstanceBuddy for what you are doing. LazyRaider currently requires you to target the enemy you want to DPS. This is intentional as it is primarily designed for Raids where depending on the encounter you will be required to select a different target then the tank or to switch targets at certain times. I will look at adding an auto tank/leader assist targeting option in the next release which should allow you to use LazyRaider for this purpose as well in environments where you don't have to jump off a cliff/ledge. Thanks and good luck with your Shaman, Bobby53

7. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

LazyRaider does not contain any support for looting (since you have to be at the keyboard to use it anyway), so any support for enabling (or disabling if its occurring) automatic rolling or looting would be in AutoEquip2 or another plugin you have installed. Thanks for the post, Bobby53

8. u12e12a

u12e12a New Member

Hello
      I have problem not sure if this normal druid cat using Fpsware Druid with lazy raider when at boss or mobs fight I tried to move him from aoe he keep huging the boss and I can't move him I try to move him then later on wow crash with BH not sure why.... it is not on tank follow or anyone in the setting .

9. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Movement during combat can only be disabled in the CC, so in this case Fpsware Druid. Please check the options in your CC Configuration to disable movement. If you cannot locate or have additional issues with movement occurring while in combat, you should post in the Fpsware Druid thread. Thanks for the post, Bobby53

10. Zoinx

Zoinx Active Member

Hey bobby53,

First I want to say great plugin, been using this + your ShamWoW on my newly created Shaman. After 14 days played, 5 days at level 85, I have full S9 Resto and Elemental set, and a ilvl 368 Resto set for raiding and ilvl 365 Ele offset for raiding.

That aside, is there a way to incorporate an option to only heal certain targets? Take Heroic Nef for example. I was assigned to heal the adds tank as we walk around the room. The problem is, he was my only assignment, we had raid heals + tank heals for Nef and the raid itself. While the CC + plugin worked great anyway, I was OOM with about 40 seconds left in the fight, which could of been very bad news. I was using heals on raid members that were in LoS/range of me, thus wasting the mana that needed to be saved for myself and the add tank.

So what I am asking is someway to select one or more individuals to heal ONLY. If I am assigned a specific tank only, I would select him from a drop down or a list, if I am assigned raid heals on say melee group 3, I need a way to say only heal these players or only heal group 3. Is this possible? I had to actually do Heroic Nef by hand this week so I knew I wouldn't go OOM, but the problem was... I NEVER PLAYED A SHAMAN!! Your CC plays for me all the time. In 2 minutes while they explained our guilds strategy to some new trials, I had to go through the action bar, read my spells and order them accordingly... like a real player!! gahh!!! I know, the nerve of some people to play by hand.

11. Kizaru

Kizaru New Member

Hey thanks for this great plugin !!!
      But I got a problem, at the first try it works i could select a tank and yes it went well.
      Now 1 Hour Later wow got a disconect, no problem I restarted wow and HB but now it always breaks if I open the Bot config.
      "Error , sending error or dont sending error"
      He cant get the Player information...
      I reinstalled HB , selected a nother language for wow and also restarted my pc why I am failing ?

And i also got a idea it works like a charm but didnt select Enemys i know you want that because of some reasons but at Firelands Trash farming its wayne who you select could you add a founction that he is attacking the target of the tank ?
      Or realy REALY great would be a function that he knows all targets from all Players in the raid and then attacks the target who gets attacked by the most players

Last edited: Jul 5, 2011
    12. woofie

woofie Member

LOVE THIS with ShamWOW! +rep +rep +rep +rep +rep !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bobby53 likes this.
    13. jeffgtx

jeffgtx New Member

I'm getting the same error if trying to open "Bot Config" while the bot is started. Unfortunately, I'm not at home and can't submit logs until later tonight, however I can provide these later. I ended up rolling back to 1.0.2, which seems to still function okay.

14. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

drewdenman, Glad to hear its working so well for you. Heal targeting is handled by the CC and not the Bot, so LazyRaider won't be able to do anything to impact the behavior. For your Shaman, ShamWOW will be including support for selective healing, although I am not sure at this point what level of granularity will be available. Thanks and good luck with your Shaman, Bobby53

15. Zoinx

Zoinx Active Member

Does anyone have 1.0.2 saved and can upload it? I updated to 1.0.3 and deleted 1.0.2 (I know, wtf right?) and 1.0.3 is borked.

Start up HB, go to Settings & Tools, go to Bot Config and this happens:

[​IMG]

It is automatically set up to Follow Tank at X yards, as my guy ran form the Bank to the AH in Org to get next to the tank. Went to go turn off Follow Tank at X yards and I get this error. Tried it 3 times, same thing every time.

16. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

LazyRaider does not target by design. The next version will include optional support for Auto-Targeting.

17. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Thanks woofie, thanks for sharing your LazyRaider+ShamWOW success! +rep back at you

18. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Available on download page.

19. Zoinx

Zoinx Active Member

Thanks :) Was about to run BH then FL HM with guild and then... GULP... no bot O.O I was like, uhhh internet messing up, house on fire, baby is crying I gotta go. But now that I got this again, just got back on mumble and was like, everythings all good :D lets do this!

20. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Need a logfile

Need a logfile