• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • HB ARCHIVES: LazyRaider-- DO NOT DELETE

Discussion in 'Archives' started by bobby53, Jul 4, 2011.

1. LiquidAtoR

LiquidAtoR Community Developer

Lazyraider + 5063 (not the most recent version of today, will try that later) + ShamWoW latest full version + Tol Barad Raid + dying and ress at GY makes HB puke.
      Sometimes it will continue, most of the times it spams the logs with errors.

Log attached.
      If you want me to create a debug logfile let me know.
      That's killing my PC if I let that run due to the huge amount of errorspam.
      It started running again at the end when I left the raidgroup.
      Oddly enough it was sometimes casting cleanse spirit while puking.
      Not healing or attacking though (which is the more important thing).

Regards, Liquid.

Edit: Manualy selecting another character in the neigbourhood as tank makes it go on for a while (until the next ress).
      Edit2: Using latest release yields the same errors. I've seen another post in the ShamWoW thread. Might be related.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2011
    2. themattster7

themattster7 New Member

so, if this just effects your in fight behavior, is it possible to use it in bg? i suck at pvp but i usually know where to go better than the profiles, i've actually ran to places then activated bots to fight for me, found it more efficient really. (sorry if this was already covered, i didn't want to read 7 pages >.< lol)

3. Zacharybinx34

Zacharybinx34 New Member

Is this still being updated?

What is the big difference between this and Combat Bot?

4. hi1674

hi1674 New Member

Still waiting for the tank override fix.

5. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Please keep questions related to questions and support. Status updates like "I'm still waiting" aren't particularly useful.

Suggest just trying them and seeing which fits your needs.

6. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

*NEW* LazyRaider 1.1.0 available for download!

Download from the first post in this thread.

Changes:
      Note: your standard HonorBuddy Mount settings are used. 'Use Mount' will control whether the mounting behavior is available. If the Tank/Leader is more than 'Mount Distance' away your character will mount even if the Tank/Leader is not mounted (to close the distance quickly.)

Last edited: Jul 25, 2011
    7. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

New version 1.1.1 uploaded with a quick error fix.

8. hi1674

hi1674 New Member

thx for the tank override fix.

gonna test it very soon.

9. j0achim

j0achim New Member

I read that you said an optional targeting logic would be included in a newer version, however in first post its said targeting is up to user?

Reason for asking, i want my healer to both do healing and passive dmg/debuff. And were wondering if a plugin could persay do the task for targeting logic. I.E target enemy with certain symbols.

10. Zacharybinx34

Zacharybinx34 New Member

Sometimes on bosses with larger hit boxes the bot won't attack (melee) when it's clearly close enough to do so. I have to stand literally on top of him (or just about) to get it to attack. Nef is this way.

11. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

The targeting changes didn't make it into this release, so the first post was not updated since it is still accurate. Any component in HonorBuddy can alter/change DPS targeting, so a plug-in could do that.

12. Zacharybinx34

Zacharybinx34 New Member

So when this is finished Lazy Raider will override the targeting features of any CC or HB calls?

Thanks Bobby!

13. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

That's a known HB issue. Some quick clarifications.

1. Combat mechanics are a CustomClass issue, not a Bot issue. When your character is In Combat, the CC takes over in most cases (exceptions would be certain Quest Behaviors, plug-ins, etc.)
      2. HonorBuddy doesn't make the enemy hitbox size available to CustomClasses or other components, so most check that you are in melee range to the location of the mob (roughly center point of the hitbox)

Some custom classes support customizing the hitbox size for certain mobs/bosses. You would need to check the options available for your custom class and post in the CC authors thread if you have questions regarding it.

No, any active component (CC/Bot/Plugin) can change the current target. The targeting logic I was referring to under development for LazyRaider will be to set an initial target.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2011
    14. Zacharybinx34

Zacharybinx34 New Member

So since the only really "working" CC for warriors is Singular (which is very very basic) I'm sort of out of luck then?

Thanks

15. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Only if you don't post in the Singular thread.

16. Zacharybinx34

Zacharybinx34 New Member

Hey Bobby. I've done that numerous times about requested fixes. I don't think Singular get's much love.

Anything that is a Dragon, or large/weirdly shaped will not do the rotation. it just stands there and autoattacks.

17. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Yes, I know. That is the behavior you will get with all melee classes due to the HB issue mentioned in my earlier reply:

If you don't know how big the hitbox is, you don't know how close you have to be to hit it. So if a melee class believes that it hasn't reached melee range yet, and the user has disabled CC movement so it can't get closer, the result is that it doesn't enter the melee rotation. That issue exists for all classes because its an HonorBuddy issue, but it reveals itself primarily for melee classes using either LazyRaider or Combat/Heal Bot since the user is responsible for movement, but believes they are already close enough. The only resolution I am aware of implemented in CC's is that some allow you to configure the size of the hitbox for specific mobs (either by ID or Name.)

I understand what you mean in that sometimes posts regarding issues or feature requests don't get immediate attention in the forums. The one thing you can be sure of however is that not posting guarantees no fix/change will be made.

Thanks and good luck with your toon, Bobby53

Last edited: Jul 27, 2011
    18. Zacharybinx34

Zacharybinx34 New Member

Thanks Bobby.

So what do you recommend for trying to get a fix in for this, into honor buddy itself?
      I posted in the singular thread, but since it's an HB issue, then there lies the problem.

Would it be possible to make Lazy Raider take over the hitbox issue and override CC's/HB etc.? That way every CC wouldn't have to implement each and every single boss/mob ID's range.

thanks!

19. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Posting regarding your issue/request in the HB thread and/or respective CC thread is the best way to get a change to occur. The more people that post regarding the issue, the more attention it would get (squeeky wheel gets oil so to speak.) The issue should be addressed either in the HB core or the individual CC's. Prior to any change, you will just need to condition yourself to standing within melee range of the center point of the mob when running in a bot assisted manner.

20. dirtdog

dirtdog New Member

Hey Bobby :) Will this work to tank with now? Or is the option for not having to set tank in a future release?

Cheers,
      DirtDog