• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • HB ARCHIVES: Processed Issues from Honorbuddy Release threads

Discussion in 'Archives' started by chinajade, Oct 16, 2014.

1. Cisem

Cisem Member

Okey. Hopefully there will be a solution to the problem.

2. Angelus

Angelus Member

Are you running singular and if so, could you change it to another CC and see if it runs better?

3. Flotin

Flotin New Member

Along with others I too have had issues with FPS lagging very severely even after closing Honorbuddy, and I solved it by disabling framelock in three different locations.
      1. Settings and tools on honorbuddy, disable framelock.
      2. Singular framelock. Click on Class Config, under the tab General scroll down to the General section. "Use Framelock in Singular" set to false.
      3. In-game framelock settings. Esc -> System -> Advanced. Make sure "Max foreground FPS" is unchecked.

Your mileage will vary but doing this fixed any issues with FPS tanking down to 0 - 3. This also solved any lag issues i had after closing Honorbudy, and i would like to mention to people that you should restart the game client before attempting this, to make sure you don't have any issues right off the bat. Make sure to disable every addon you have if this doesn't work. If this still doesn't work, then you need to wait for an Honorbuddy update.

4. neopoya

neopoya New Member

I tried this. It did fix the fps issue.... but just because bot doesnt fight others any more, so in the end its the same or even worse =/

5. Angelus

Angelus Member

So?

6. neopoya

neopoya New Member

I just have singular , and i dont know any other CC updated for rogue , never tried one, so i cant test it. Link me one working for rogue sub. that works and i can try

7. Angelus

Angelus Member

Tuanha has an updated WoD Beta for Rogue Sub. But you'll have to get it from somewhere else than the buddyforum. About others I don't know.

8. neopoya

neopoya New Member

Wasnt free just for questing/leveling? =/

9. Temetito

Temetito Member

The WOD betas work well in guest mode (free). Though I believe some of the specs are a work in progress still.

10. mnime

mnime New Member

For me any flying mount or even flight form and travel form for druid get stuck constantly in the air! specially long trips which you fly high, the toon acts really weird, it's like it's going to lower the altitude constantly to reach that height and the log keep saying we are stuck and after like 5 to 10 stuck toon fly straight again.
      A good example to test is Archaeology Bot, when the toon is trying to fly to the next dig site, raising the altitude is ok, but wait for the toon to decide to lower it's altitude, you see lots of hiccups and sometimes it gives the Stuck error in log.
      If anyone see you in this condition, it's really dangerous. It's exactly like a stuck bot :)
      I can provide a full log if this one is not helpful.
      Oh and btw, I've tested this with many profiles. Actually any profile that has commands for flying to a distant location, farming with gatherbuddy, grinding, questing if you can fly in that area, BennyQuests's profession skill ups and so on.

Edit : fixed the issue, description in the below post.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 1, 2014
    11. mnime

mnime New Member

Ok I think I know what I did wrong,
      I've changed my Mesh folder, the Mesh folder was from the 5.4 version of the wow, so I guess it kinda caused some problems to navigation.
      So basically we have to download all the meshes again, which in some cases it might take a while.

12. compin

compin New Member

Lvl 58 Alliance Druid is buying lvl 60 Flying Mount and trying to using it all time when starting questing Profile 58-70...
      On Settings, Flight Form Travel is already enabled, but still is trying to use lvl 60 Alliance Flying Mount...

13. GK2014

GK2014 Member

It's been stated many times already - this release has not been optimized. They have a lot of bugs to fix and various things to sort out before they'll deal with the "lag"/optimization issues. All you're accomplishing is clogging up the forums with a known problem - not to mention they couldn't do jack anyway without a log attachment.

Not to be an ass - but take the time to read. Very first post by one of the support devs:

Notes:

This release is not optimized for performance.
      Performance optimizations will be addressed after whittling down the severe bugs in our list of known bugs.

The bugs listed here are only a fraction of our bug work load.
      Many bugs we must address are internal, or not for public consumption.

Last edited by chinajade; 29.10.2014 at 23:23.

14. Bossbot

Bossbot New Member

15. jazzman170

jazzman170 Member

Druids seem to be broken when it comes to changing form, they are spamming change form from normal to cat form. Its a dead giveaway that your botting if somebody is watching you :(

I posted all about it in support forums but no answer as of yet. Chinajade care to comment on what you think it is? I have tried everything in my power to fix it and its most definately not on my side. Im very surprised nobody else has reported it.
      https://www.thebuddyforum.com/honor...5247-druid-cat-form-spamming.html#post1701869

16. Abyssion

Abyssion New Member

I notice that the bot sometimes misses loot and goes straight to the next waypoint. I have some creatures in my ignore list so it remains in combat when looting, sometimes its working, sometimes it isn't. Missing the loot happens around 18:38:57

View attachment Missing loot.txt

17. Jimbob42

Jimbob42 Member

There is occasionally a background noise in game while I am using the bot. The sound is like the first part of the sound from clicking a button in game, or picking up something from inventory. When it is present it is continuous at a rate of about one 'click' per second, maybe a bit faster.

It is not always present but when it is stopping the bot or exiting the bot causes it to stop. If it is making the noise and I exit the bot, when I restart the bot it is usually still present. I typically only use either the Combat Bot or the Quest Bot so I can't say if it happens in any other botbases, I believe it does happen in both of the ones I use. I will try to keep track a little better and get some logs. I wanted to get this out in case anyone else may have heard it too.

18. Cisem

Cisem Member

I notice that to, thought it was "sticky keys" in the Windows setting.

19. Fgame

Fgame Member

Bot does not run on the resurrection of the spirit. and does not use a healer to resurrect shower .... goes on and does nothing. This bug only when he dies in this place

Attached Files:

20. BubbaDad

BubbaDad Member