• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • HB ARCHIVES: ProfessionBuddy--DO NOT DELETE

Discussion in 'Archives' started by highvoltz, Jul 18, 2012.

1. TheMaff

TheMaff New Member

I think there is some problems with the "Load profile" function within PB. Bot will just stand still and spam the log as you can see - My log: View attachment 28076 2014-11-09 00.45.txt

test profile used to try and load any gatherbuddy profile:

PHP:
      <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
      <PBProfile>
        <ChangeBot BotName="Gatherbuddy" />
        <LoadProfile ProfileType="Honorbuddy" Path="Engineering 1-600\TheMaff\Horde\Felwood.xml" IsLocalOrFromStore="True" />
      </PBProfile>

Last edited: Nov 8, 2014
    2. Crann

Crann New Member

Guys i really need help now regarding PB

PB doenst show up in my bot list. im a long time (ger) hb user and i know about the points of how to get it working.

i tried SEVERAL clean installs in new folders / on new discs (via zip and exec), updates and i even tried using an svn i found cuz i hoped PB would update itself then.

is there any other way of getting pb to work/show? couldnt u please post me an accurate svn trunk so i might be able to implement pb again ?!

3. Nashal

Nashal New Member

jeah give a log, i'm a dt user too and have no probs with pb showing up

4. Crann

Crann New Member

there u are. complete log of hobu start 5 minutes ago

Attached Files:

5. Nashal

Nashal New Member

PB isn't part of the german HB Version, so u can't get it to work. Just check HB/Bots-dir. There is no PB Dir in it.

6. Crann

Crann New Member

but it was usable in germany a while ago if i remember right?! i had like a 3 month break. i thought it was usable before

7. ltbaron

ltbaron New Member

Professionbuddy auction serious problem

View attachment 3500 2014-11-10 12.50.txt Forwarded problem with professionbuddy auction :
      Hello,
      I was trying to ah bot and the bot really has serious issues with PB:
      1) It bids on already bidded auctions overbidding itself;
      2) It skipps lots of auctions that I've made it to buy using BuyItemFromAhAction function.

I was using ahbuddy with only my own item id's changed and my mentioned issues occurred then I've thought that It was profile issues and tried to run only those parts that didn't work:
      <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
      <Professionbuddy>
      <!--Medium leather-->
      <BuyItemFromAhAction ItemListType="Item" ItemID="2319" MaxBuyout="0g50s0c" Amount="40" BuyAdditively="False" AutoFindAh="True" BidOnItem="True" />
      </Professionbuddy>

So as you see maxbuyout is 50 silver and yesterday I saw a stack of 20x for 1 gold to bid on and 100g to buyout but it skipped it without bidding then I've changed the maxbuyout to 1g20s0c and it still skipped it. This happens with more then half of the auctions as I was sitting and looking the bot scan ah. It also happened with:
      <!--Volatile air-->
      <BuyItemFromAhAction ItemListType="Item" ItemID="52328" MaxBuyout="0g50s0c" Amount="20" BuyAdditively="False" AutoFindAh="True" BidOnItem="True" />
      I remember there was 4x of volatile air with no buyout only to bid on 52 silver and it skipped it also.

Another thing is that it Bid on itself over and over when I've rescanned or stopped and started the bot again it always bid on itself increasing bid price this was the auction:
      <!--Greater Nether essence-->
      <BuyItemFromAhAction ItemListType="Item" ItemID="11175" MaxBuyout="3g0s0c" Amount="20" BuyAdditively="False" AutoFindAh="True" BidOnItem="True" />
      and the bid price was starting 1s and buyout 17g for 1x it always overbid itself despite the fact that it was always aready the high bidder.

First I was trying to run it with my own conditions and same happened but some buyout auctions it did buy:
      <!--Knothide leather-->
      <If Condition="(InbagCount(21887) + OnAhCount(21887)) &lt; 400" >
      <BuyItemFromAhAction ItemListType="Item" ItemID="21887" MaxBuyout="0g50s0c" Amount="400 - (InbagCount(21887) + InGBankCount(21887))" BuyAdditively="False" AutoFindAh="True" BidOnItem="True" />
      </If>

It bought this successful I was using same conditions on all of my auctions then Zakanator told that this could be because of those conditions that won't work then I've changed to original ahbuddy with no conditions same think happened meaning conditions are working fine.

I think this is a serious issues with PB because I've read all the ahbuddy forum pages and I've saw couple of people telling this happened to them a year or two ago. I'm using latest HB version, tried fresh install clearing chache's and everything + HB portable and installable also datastore addon from ahbuddy forum and from curseforge (latest) also tried disabling all the addons except datastore - same problem.

8. -M_M-

-M_M- New Member

Zak's profile is messed up. I've been using a VERY old AHBuddy profile with new data pasted into it with 100% success. The built-in AHBot profile works fine, too. I haven't been using my profile to buy, but it's working for selling.

I do not believe this is a PB issue, as it only occurs when using a fresh AHBuddy profile. We've addressed the undercut issue MANY times on his thread, yet he continues to blame it on PB instead of trying to work on fixing it. Even his beta site is busted now and won't download profiles correctly. Getting really frustrated with it.

9. ltbaron

ltbaron New Member

yes selling works just fine, I didn't report undercut issue because I know that it's hb's issue and no this is not because of the profile because I've tested it with black profile only with buy commands

10. Duplet

Duplet New Member

11. ltbaron

ltbaron New Member

any support on my issue ?

12. chinajade

chinajade Well-Known Member Moderator Buddy Core Dev

Hi, Ltbaron, and thanks for the log, and detailed write up!

We've opened HB-1513 ("Professionbuddy auction problem") against this issue.

cheers,
      chinajade

[size=-2]Ref: Ltbaron's problem report w/log[/size]

Last edited: Nov 15, 2014
    13. chinajade

chinajade Well-Known Member Moderator Buddy Core Dev

Hi, TheMaff, and thanks for the log.

ProfessionBuddy cannot find the profile you are trying to load:
      [23:46:14.584 V] PB Warning: Unable to find profile: Engineering 1-600\TheMaff\Horde\Felwood.xml

However, it shouldn't be throwing exceptions in this situation. We'll write a bug report on that.

cheers,
      chinajade

[size=-2]Ref: TheMaff's original post w/log[/size]

14. DevAnse

DevAnse Member

Last edited: Nov 19, 2014
    15. homestos

homestos New Member

I want to point route through flight master in professionboddy profiles. How to do it?

16. Stip

Stip New Member

17. mugenji77

mugenji77 New Member

Hello, how Can I do macro with PB? I try with somethink like that but it dosen't work...
      <CustomAction Code="Lua.DoString(string.Format("RunMacroText(\"{0}\")", "/s hello"), 0);" />

PB say:
      Cannot load profile!
      'RunMacroText' is an unexpected token. Expecting white space. Line 5, position 49.

Will be very nice if you can help me :)

18. turya

turya Member

try <CustomAction Code="Lua.DoString(&quot;RunMacroText(\&quot;/w гааврюшаа куку\&quot;)&quot;);" /> before new addon working fine

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2014
    19. DevAnse

DevAnse Member

PHP:
      <SellItem Sell="All" NpcEntry="19047" Location="0, 0, 0" SellItemType="Greens" ItemID="0" Count="0" />
      Not working anymore ( 756 / 757 )

Gives alot error msg in log.

Code:
      --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
         at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
         at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
         at Bots.Professionbuddy.ProfessionbuddyBot..()
      --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
         at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
         at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
         at CommonBehaviors.Actions.ActionRunCoroutine....()
         --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
         at Buddy.Coroutines.Coroutine.(Boolean )
         at Buddy.Coroutines.Coroutine.(Boolean )
         at Buddy.Coroutines.Coroutine.Resume()
         at CommonBehaviors.Actions.ActionRunCoroutine.Run(Object context)
         at Styx.TreeSharp.Action.RunAction(Object context)
         at Styx.TreeSharp.Action..()
         at Styx.TreeSharp.Composite.Tick(Object context)
         at Styx.CommonBot.TreeRoot.()
         at Styx.CommonBot.TreeRoot.(Action , String , Boolean )

Log attached. View attachment 2892 2014-11-23 02.38.zip

20. majit

majit New Member

I seem to abe haveing a issue... not sure whats going on as ive never had an issue

Attached Log View attachment 1288 2014-11-23 15.00.txt

I load up HB choose PB Then load my AHBuddy profile hit start and nothing happens....