• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • HB ARCHIVES: Singular--DO NOT DELETE

Discussion in 'Archives' started by bobby53, Nov 19, 2012.

1. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Back to live thread.

See Post #4 [CLICK HERE] in this thread for details on posting issues, questions, and requests for support.

Visit the first post in this thread to download. The prior version is still available there as well in the event you feel the need to downgrade at any time.

Worth mentioning again, you must attach a complete debug log with any post. Please see the above link for details.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2016
    2. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Jaladhjin, Thank you for taking the time to post. However, a log file is always required as I tried to cover in the post containing the template. -Bobby53

Last edited: Nov 20, 2012
    3. bfxr6

bfxr6 New Member

This isnt really a bug, but for resto shamans, is there a way to riptide on cooldown to keep the tidal waves buff up?

Thanks bobby.

4. mafiav2

mafiav2 Member

has anyone tested the affliction warlock for raid?

5. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Jaladhjin, That's not accurate, although it may appear as though it were done away with if you have not started a new Paladin in awhile. Paladins get Seal of Command at Level 3 and keep it until its replaced at Level 24 by Seal of Truth. I'll keep an eye out for the log file. Thanks for the post and good luck with your Druid and Paladin, Bobby53

6. rubberjon

rubberjon New Member

just a quick question, can singular use the "heal over combat" style that ShamWOW could or is it restricted to the spec you're currently playing? (i.e. Rest shaman's not fighting back if needed)

thanks in advance

7. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

rubberjon, It should fight back if Solo or no living group members within 40 yds. Otherwise it will only cast LB's for Telluric Currents if glyphed. If it's not behaving that way please make an issue post w/ log so I can research for you. Thanks for the post and good luck with your Shaman -Bobby53

8. Zardoz1

Zardoz1 New Member

Wand usage for casters.

Hi bobby, I?ve monitored my caster and the usage of the wand was no command of the bot. There?s no wand usage shown in the HB-log, only in the battle log of wow. I?ve disabled automatic attack after target switch now. Will see, if that will do it.

edit: ok, wand is used again. Down?t know why. Perhaps it has something to do with latency.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2012
    9. psycho1

psycho1 New Member

ist there a way to disable/delete the routine for one class only? so i dont get the chose between two different routines?

10. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Zardoz1, Thanks for taking the time to post. This thread however is intended to be a support thread, so you will want to see Post #4 [CLICK HERE]. That has a copy/paste template for posting an issue as well as steps on attaching a complete debug log. Given that information I will gladly research this issue and respond to you on what is occurring and any changes (if needed) that will be made Singular to resolve. Thanks again for the post and good luck with your caster, Bobby53

11. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

psycho1, No, since Singular is an All-In-One Combat Routine it will be recognized by HonorBuddy as such. You can create additional installations of HonorBuddy keeping only one Combat Routine in each so you won't be prompted. Just be aware that Singular will be installed when you automatically update. -Bobby53

12. drodash

drodash New Member

hello,

sorry if this is a silly question but i'm still new at using HB.

I'm currently leveling a feral druid, when his health gets low the default action seems to be to sit and eat. is there any way to have it cause a heal instead of sitting for ages? if so what about while in combat and hp gets low?

i tried to adjust the settings in the bot control but it didn't seem to do much.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2012
    13. bfxr6

bfxr6 New Member

What Class+Spec are you?: Shaman, Restoration
      What 'context' is the bot in? (Instance, BG, Normal): Lazyraider
      What level are you?: 90
      Have you made any modifications to Singular?: No
      What time (HH:MM:SS) or LogMark did your issue occur? N/A
      What happened (be specific)? N/A
      Did you attach a complete debug log? (choose one: YES or YES) N/A

As restoration shaman, it should use riptide on cooldown to keep Tidal wave buff up for the 30% (@~1900 haste cast time reduced by ~0.7) reduced cast time of hw/gwh + 30% crit chance of next hs and also for the initial heal + hot. Reason: Raid member drops to 85%, bot doesn't cast riptide and starts casting hw with no buff, after the 2+ second cast other healers have healed them to full with instant heals ie. Holy shock. When the bot realizes the hp of the person is high, it cancels the cast anyway resulting is lower heals output.

If theres a reason for this please let me know.

14. chinajade

chinajade Well-Known Member Moderator Buddy Core Dev

Hiya, Bobby53,

You don't know how happy I am to see your name associated with Singular. :D Also, THANKS for the bug-reporting template in the 4th post that makes reporting things a snap!

What Class+Spec are you?: Mage, Frost (also tried on Mage, Arcane)
      What 'context' is the bot in? (Instance, BG, Normal):
      Questing.
      started at level 85 with: [A - Quest] 85-86 The Jade Forest [Kick]
      now level 88 with: [N - Quest] 86-87 Valley of the Four Winds [Kick]
      What level are you?: 88
      Have you made any modifications to Singular?: no
      What time (HH:MM:SS) or LogMark did your issue occur?
      [09:17:53.639 N] [Singular] Casting Ice Barrier on Myself
      [09:18:22.925 N] [Singular] Casting Ice Barrier on Myself
      ...other places...​
      What happened (be specific)?
      TL;DR: Any reason to not refresh mage Ice Barrier during combat?

Currently, Singular only casts Ice Barrier while out of combat. During combat, even though its off cooldown a good bit of the time, Singular won't refresh Ice Barrier during combat.

First, let me say that I've just returned to WoW after almost a year away, and I don't yet know how to properly play any of the classes in the new paradigm. But, it seems to me a mage should have Ice Barrier up at all times, as they seem to be super-squishy without it.

Some of the new Pandaria questing profiles happily dance through hordes of mobs (usually while mounted), and when they get to the quest objective (e.g., collect apple blooms), they dismount and have a half a dozen mobs to fight. The mage usually dies in this situation without Ice Barrier being refreshed. And, the situation seems to happen a whole lot with the new quest profiles/behaviors.

I tested a small mod to Singular that keeps Ice Barrier up all the time, and indeed the mage does survive these situations. I hatcheted it in my local copy (not reflected in the log, as it was just a proof of concept, which was successful, and has since been removed).

Would you please consider keeping Ice Barrier up on a mage all the time? (at least if they're solo questing).​

Did you attach a complete debug log? (choose one: YES or YES) View attachment 1256 2012-11-20 03.14.zip

Thanks again for the spectacular work you always do!

cheers,
      chinajade

Last edited: Nov 23, 2012
    15. acorsi85

acorsi85 New Member

Hi my affly lock keep summoning the voidwalker, i start questing bot and the lock keep summoning the voidwalker....

16. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

As always, need a log file from a botting session where the problem occurred. Please see Post #4 [CLICK HERE] on Reporting Bugs. Thanks, Bobby53

Last edited: Nov 23, 2012
    17. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

chinajade, It's great to hear from you! Thank you for the detailed and articulate post. I have not looked at Mages yet, but it does appear to a spell that should be buffed at virtually all times if available, so will make sure that is in the next release for you. I'll be pushing releases a little more quickly beginning this Sunday. Look for an update around then and good luck with your Mage, -Bobby53

18. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Jaladhjin, Rip is not a spell you want to cast based solely upon having 5 combo points. Rip is a DoT, so the other key factor is whether the mob live long enough to incur more damage from the Rip debuff than it would from a Ferocious bite. For Singular Feral, if it calculates that the mob will die in less than 7 seconds it will cast a Ferocious Bite since this will result in more damage than a Rip. The best trade off would actually be longer than 7 seconds, but as users want to see Rip being cast at some point then it was set to 7. As for the Rogue reference, the same is true of that class in that you would be wasting a Rupture cast if the mob died quickly so would be better with an Eviscerate or other finisher based upon the situation. If you believe it is behaving differently than this, be sure to click Class Config and set Debug Logging to true. This will enable Singular debug output and output the calculated time to death. Thanks for the post, Bobby53

Last edited: Nov 24, 2012
    19. rascal9

rascal9 Member

BM Hunter Failing in PVP only Throwing Traps and Auto Shotting Sending Pet and Misdirecting from what i see. Focus is always almost full. Never see any cobra shots. just seems weird

What Class+Spec are you?: BM hunter
      What 'context' is the bot in? (Instance, BG, Normal): BG
      What level are you?: 90
      Have you made any modifications to Singular?: No

Did you attach a complete debug log? (choose one: YES or YES)
      View attachment 3964 2012-11-24 14.11.txt

Last edited: Nov 24, 2012
    20. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

rascal9, I haven't looked at the Hunter implementations yet outside of specific questions regarding bugs. In researching the issue, Cobra Shot is not currently implemented part of the rotation. I'll review the BM Hunter rotation in detail and have a revision for you in the next release. If you encounter any issues in the future (capped out focus, a spell not being cast, etc.) please be sure to specify the local computer system time you saw that ( for example, "reached 100% focus at 10:49:23") so I can focus specifically on that portion of the log file. This is essential when describing something that didn't happen. An alternative is to install the LOGMARK plug-in (see my signature) and use that to set an anchor in the log file you can easily reference in your post. Thanks for the clearly written post and log file and good luck with your Hunter, Bobby53