• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • HB ARCHIVES: Singular--DO NOT DELETE

Discussion in 'Archives' started by bobby53, Nov 19, 2012.

1. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

No worries. Just ask that a log file with specifics as mentioned in the template in Post #4 [CLICK HERE] are included with post. There are so many different aspects and considerations to correctly implementing a Combat Routine that effectively handles combat in all environments at all levels that you really can make many simple statements that are generally applicable to all situations. Thanks again for the follow up and good luck with your Druid, Bobby53

Last edited: Nov 24, 2012
    2. stealthy

stealthy Member

So, Singular seems to work with an Enhancement Shaman, but not well.
      One thing I've noticed is once it's set on a target, it doesn't give up, even if someone else tags it before I do. The end result is that I'll be running around killing everyone else's mobs. This did not happen with ShamWoW.
      I've also noticed that this handles multi-mob situations extremely poorly. Whenever I'm taking significant damage, instead of actually DPSing it just stops and stands there, healing myself until I'm out of mana and die. What should happen is that it switches target to whichever target is hitting the hardest and goes all-out on it, making use of Maelstrom for healing. Astral Shift or Shamanistic Rage for reducing incoming damage in multi-mob scenarios, nor does it use Shamanistic Rage to remove debuffs.
      It also doesn't make use of Hex for CC, or Purge for when the target has a magic buff. I don't think I've seen it use Healing Stream totem, Grounding totem, or Ascendance either.

3. ShortRound

ShortRound New Member

You just know bobby is going to ask for a log here.

4. stealthy

stealthy Member

And if so, I can PM one.

5. rascal9

rascal9 Member

Well since your around and working I would love to see a new rotation.
      Misdirection is useless in PVP Basically just need To spam arcane shot till 20-30 Focus Always have Serpent sting up when below 20 focus spam Cobra shot to Gain Focus. Lots of Multi Shots on 2 Plus. Concussive For slow.
      Glaive Toss on CD and just using Interrupts from there.

Traps: Use em all why not just more DPS.
      CS's : Rapid Fire Burn it for DPS Boost.Stampede Burn it for DPS Boost

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Im getting no Movement from Singular,Multiplicity. Bot base is moving fine its when i try to enter combat with the CC its just not moving. I dont think its a CC thing

View attachment 69601

6. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

stealthy, Thanks for taking the time to post, however log files are never optional for anything you would like me to research. Take a look at the steps to post mentioned along with the template in Post #4 [CLICK HERE]. Note, I do not access 3rd party links and since you cannot attach a file to a PM, you'll need to follow the steps linked here to provide a log file. You'll also want to be specific regarding the exact local computer time as HH:MM:SS that you see a specific issue (especially when the issue is something that did not happen) so I can associate it with that point in the log. The other option is to use the LOGMARK plugin to set an anchor in the logfile you can reference in your description.

Please note that the qualitative assessments of behavior such as "handles multi-mob situations extremely poorly" adequately expresses your dissatisfaction in that circumstance, but are too vague to convey any useful information which can be leveraged to research behaviors and improve the combat routine for your use. To see an exemplary issue post providing the detail needed take a look a chinajade's post regarding Singular Mage not fully utilizing a Level 90 Talent [CLICK HERE].

As for the general description of what it should be doing, I mostly agree except for the target switching.

Thanks again for taking the time to post and good luck with your Shaman, Bobby53

7. Unknown

Unknown Member

This may sound like a stupid question, but I wouldn't ask unless I was actually stuck......honest!!!

.........I'm using Singular on my UH DK, how do I disable Death Grip while in a raid group?

Many thanks :)

8. laria

laria Well-Known Member

AW: Singular - A community driven All-In-One CC - It Just Plain Works - (Version 3)

Did you check for taint settings of the routine?

9. Unknown

Unknown Member

aaah, I think that was what I was looking for, thanks Laria :)

I've now disable targeting for tanks and disabled taunting.

10. kurtz

kurtz Member

What Class+Spec are you?:
      - Warrior Arms
      What 'context' is the bot in? (Instance, BG, Normal):
      - Questing (1-90 Kick Profile)
      What level are you?:
      Have you made any modifications to Singular?:
      - Just downloaded the last version from this topic (1175)
      What time (HH:MM:SS) or LogMark did your issue occur?
      - When I press start (almost at the end of the log)
      What happened (be specific)?
      - Using the latest version, the bot does not start and gives it an exception. I had to delete this version use the old singular provided with the Honorbuddy to make the bot work again.
      Did you attach a complete debug log?
      - Yes

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 25, 2012
    11. Boomer

Boomer New Member

Thanks for your time on this routine!
      Question... how do you set the movement settings in Singular so you can move your toon as you need to in fights? I find a lot that I can't move because of actions/casting/etc is going on. Really sucks. haha. Thanks for any help!

12. DistortedShadow

DistortedShadow New Member

What Class+Spec are you?: Druid, Feral

What 'context' is the bot in? (Instance, BG, Normal): Questing

What level are you?: 69

Have you made any modifications to Singular?: None

What time (HH:MM:SS) or LogMark did your issue occur? Around [09:11:11.387 D] I would surmise
      What happened (be specific)? I wasn't monitoring at the exact pull, but when I returned I realized the bot had been, for about 20 minutes, trying to rake and mangle a Swiftwing Shredder that was just out of range. I nudged the character forward an inch and it continued as normal.

Did you attach a complete debug log? (choose one: YES or YES): YES

Attached Files:

13. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Leave the Singular settings set to their defaults and use LazyRaider. It will recognize you are using that bot and disable in combat movement automatically. If you encounter any further issues, you will need to post as described in Post #4 of this thread so I have the details necessary regarding your setup. -Bobby53

14. bfxr6

bfxr6 New Member

What Class+Spec are you?: Shaman, Restoration
      What 'context' is the bot in? (Instance, BG, Normal): Lazyraider
      What level are you?: 90
      Have you made any modifications to Singular?: No
      What time (HH:MM:SS) or LogMark did your issue occur? N/A
      What happened (be specific)? N/A
      Did you attach a complete debug log? (choose one: YES or YES) N/A

As restoration shaman, it should use riptide on cooldown to keep Tidal wave buff up for the 30% (@~1900 haste cast time reduced by ~0.7) reduced cast time of hw/gwh + 30% crit chance of next hs and also for the initial heal + hot. Reason: Raid member drops to 85%, bot doesn't cast riptide and starts casting hw with no buff, after the 2+ second cast other healers have healed them to full with instant heals ie. Holy shock. When the bot realizes the hp of the person is high, it cancels the cast anyway resulting is lower heals output.

If theres a reason for this please let me know.

Any reply to this?

15. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

DistortedShadow, Thank you for the detailed post and log file. Have made a revision to the logic to get within melee range that should handle the situation where a mob is off the grounds slightly reducing the effective area of its hitbox to a melee character. Revision will be in next release. Thank you for taking the time to post and good luck with your Druid, Bobby53

16. Boomer

Boomer New Member

Thanks, will try that.

17. Boomer

Boomer New Member

Is there a way to have Ice Barrier cast while in combat? I think I read a post about you maybe implementing that but didn't know if it was being added or not. Right now, it only casts barrier while out of combat. Thanks!

18. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Log files are always required. The response of N/A for the log file question lead me to change the last question in the template to:

As part of some other work, I have revised the portion responsible for buffing Tidal Waves so give the next release a roll and if you encounter a problem be sure to include the log.

Thanks for the post and good luck with your Shaman, Bobby53

Last edited: Nov 26, 2012
    19. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Unknown, The taunt settings mentioned elsewhere apply only to Blood DK's. You mentioned being Unholy spec and those do not cast Death Grip in Instances/Raids. If you find that yours does for some reason then post again as described in the template in Post #4 [CLICK HERE] being certain to attach a complete debug log and providing the local system time that you saw Death Grip being cast while in a Raid. Thanks for the post and good luck with your DK, Bobby53

20. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Post on same topic [CLICK HERE]. Fix in next release