• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • HB ARCHIVES: Singular--DO NOT DELETE

Discussion in 'Archives' started by bobby53, Nov 19, 2012.

1. Obliv

Obliv New Member

View attachment 8472 2013-01-24 23.55.txt Shaman / Resto
      LazyRaider
      [06:35:26.696 N] Drinking Highland Spring Water

The bot stops a lot and casts Earth Shield if the tank goes out of range on the closet target. It also does it when drinking.

2. kicko

kicko New Member

Have Problem Reprogramming Frost Mage,
      Thanks for the help,

Attached Files:

3. iMartin

iMartin Member

Whoo! Singular update! :)

4. artimithe

artimithe New Member

Searched for deathknight starting but didn't find anything.
      Does the CC not work for a brand new deathknight? I used kick's profile and got beaten up on one of the first quests where you have to kill one of those mobs in the necropole because the bot didn't want to fight.

Known bug? Me just stupid?
      Thanks =)

EDIT: Btw, is there a way, within a grinding profile for example, to disable certain spells? For example I don't want to use mage frostnova because it pulls neutral mobs I don't want while grinding. (Other than deleting the stuff in the CC itself).

Last edited: Jan 25, 2013
    5. zin.rokh

zin.rokh Member

how to get warrior to use Bloodfath T6 talent?

6. aben2

aben2 New Member

Hmm by any chance does anyone know how to make my Arms Warrior stay in a Defensive stance for BGBuddy?

7. laria

laria Well-Known Member

AW: Singular - A community driven All-In-One CC - It Just Plain Works - (Version 3)

Always use the report template and attach a log, Bobby will only have a useful answer if you do :)

8. ross2000

ross2000 New Member

Will the druid moonfire spam ever be fixed?

9. gagginaspinnata

gagginaspinnata New Member

What are the recomanded talents for a ww monk?

10. artimithe

artimithe New Member

What Class+Spec are you?: DK Frost
      What 'context' is the bot in? (Instance, BG, Normal): Questing starting area; brand new dk
      What level are you?: 55 - brand new dk
      Have you made any modifications to Singular?: no
      What time (HH:MM:SS) or LogMark did your issue occur?
      What happened (be specific)? Bot uses two spells then happily waits for his death. I casted then howling blast myself until the target died
      Did you attach a complete debug log? (choose one: YES or YES)

You can simply test it; it's the second quest from a new dk...

Attached Files:

11. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Thanks for the follow up Obliv!

Obliv, Yes it should support it. If it didn't and was more than a few versions ago, it could have been due to the BotBase not telling the combat routine to reinitialize. That is no longer needed however. Thanks and good luck with your toons, Bobby53

12. Obliv

Obliv New Member

I figured out the issue I thought I figured out before. :cool:

Singular doesn't recognize that keys are being pressed whenever TeamViewer (remote control software) is running. No big deal if there's not a simple fix... just thought I'd pass it along in case someone else has the same issue. Close TeamViewer, and it works just fine!

13. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Obliv, Thanks for the post. Please mention the local computer system time the next time you post regarding a specific occurrence as that is a tremendous assistance in focusing analysis efforts. Refined in next release and good luck with your Shaman, -Bobby53

14. zxcv

zxcv New Member

i would say these CC would be good but i have 1 request for the arms warrior section to include the usage of victory rush on certain % of hp if possible...the cc works well for my arms warrior but i would like to heal myself more in battle with victory rush

15. zeldrak

zeldrak Well-Known Member

@bobby53 --
      Bobby, I noticed when I was using this CR with LazyRaider, while questing, that it would continuously target and cast spells on targets that were within range. I had the options for targeting and taunting disabled, so in theory it should have stopped casting spells and should not have been targeting anything at all, but it was still auto targeting and casting on its own.

I know you won't be able to do anything as it stands because I didn't post a log file, which I don't have to post. This post was more of an afterthought rather than an immediate response to something happening. The issue was happening a few days ago while I was questing my warlock, and I clear my logs folder out daily because of the extra space the logs take up. The lock is level 90 now, and I no longer have a need to run the questing bot. When I start questing another toon, using Singular, I will post a log if it happens again.

This post was more to give a heads up of a possible issue. As I said, I know you can't really do anything about it now since you have no idea where to begin checking for issues. My apologies for not having a log file for you. Maybe this will just give you something to look at when you're bored or something, lol..

16. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

zeldrak, Thanks for taking the time to post. There are two options named Disable Targeting in Singular Class Config - one in the Tanking group and one in the Targeting group. Since you mentioned Taunting and that group is the first one visible when scrolling the properties box, it seems likely that you changed the setting which effects only Tanks. None of the settings in the Tanking section are used by your character in any way unless you are in a group and have the Tank role assigned to you in WOW. The way these are presented by Singular is somewhat vague and the issue is further confused due to posts I have seen in this thread previously where people suggested to change those settings for non-Tanks. I will see what I can do to make option selection a little more obvious. Thanks for the post and good luck with your Warlock, Bobby53

17. artimithe

artimithe New Member

One thing that could be improved for fire mages:

- When starting to fight a mob check for the instant pyro buff Pyroblast! - Spell - World of Warcraft and then cast a pyroblast instead of a fireball.
      - When starting to fight a mob check for the 1st stage of the instant pyro buff Heating Up - Spell - World of Warcraft and then cast Inferno Blast instead of fireball.

At the moment those buffs are wasted.

18. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

artimithe, Thanks for taking the time to post. You'll need to see the Reporting Bugs [CLICK HERE] post so you know what details to provide. The behavior you requested is already part of Singular so would need the details described in that along with a complete debug log (one created with the Debug Logging set to true in Singular Class Config.) Thanks again and good luck with your Mage, Bobby53

19. yaparadox

yaparadox New Member

What Class+Spec are you?: Druid Balance
      What 'context' is the bot in? (Instance, BG, Normal): BG
      What level are you?: 90
      Have you made any modifications to Singular?: NO (using Singular-3-1640)
      What happened (be specific)? My druid does not use: Sunfire, Rejuvenation and Healing Touch.
      Did you attach a complete debug log? YES

Note: Please fix use Sunfire, my druid does not use this ability for a long time. Previously used the Balance Druid Fix For Singular (Oct 6, 2012) but it has not been updated for a long time and now is not compatible with honotbuddy.

View attachment 79949

20. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

yaparadox, Thanks for taking the time to post! There is something wrong with the manner your logfile was attached -- no file is accessible at the link provided. Please be certain to provide a logfile created with the Debug Logging = true setting in Singular Class Config. I did look at the code for Moonkin PVP quickly and it has not been fully rewritten for MoP. Please look for that and recognition of Glyph of the Moonbeast which is likely why you saw fewer heals being cast then expected. Thanks for the post and good luck with your Druid, Bobby53

Last edited: Jan 29, 2013