• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • HB ARCHIVES: Singular--DO NOT DELETE

Discussion in 'Archives' started by bobby53, Nov 19, 2012.

1. Cracktomte

Cracktomte Member

What Class+Spec are you?: Resto Shammy
      What 'context' is the bot in? (Instance, BG, Normal): Arathi Basin BG
      What level are you?: 86
      Have you made any modifications to Singular?: No
      What time (HH:MM:SS) or LogMark did your issue occur? Been doing it from the start
      What happened (be specific)? Constantly swapping between earth and water shield, amount of mana doesn't matter.
      Did you attach a complete debug log? (choose one: YES or YES) Maybe...

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2013
    2. yaparadox

yaparadox New Member

I recreate log file and i use Glyph of the Moonbeast. Please fix Sunfire dot, is the main dps ability affecting the proc Shooting Stars. Thanks.

Attached Files:

3. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Wuzzery, Thanks for taking the time to post and provide the detail needed! Have revised logic for shield selection for Resto. Thanks again and good luck with your Shaman, Bobby53

Last edited: Jan 29, 2013
    4. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

More than Sunfire needs to be fixed for the Battleground Spell Priority. It will be in the next release, -Bobby53

5. Marbles

Marbles New Member

I'd just like to give the Singular devs a little love... I don't know how long it's been there, but the support for bandages is just awesome. :) I'm starting up some fresh accounts and the leveling of my new farmers is going so smoothly now! Thank you guys.

6. Ligurt

Ligurt New Member

Mage doesn't attack

What Class+Spec are you?: Mage Frost
      What 'context' is the bot in? (Instance, BG, Normal): Questing/Levelling
      What level are you?: 11
      Have you made any modifications to Singular?: No
      What time (HH:MM:SS) or LogMark did your issue occur? 23:57:40
      What happened (be specific)? Mage does not attack. It summons elemental, does crowd control and ... sits back. Already reported one month ago (http://www.thebuddyforum.com/honorb...st-plain-works-version-3-a-35.html#post974185). I noticed "Cleared POI - Reason POI is tagged by someone else" in the log. This is false. I was alone in the area. However, the same issue happens at 23:58:13 without this false POI statement. The strange thing is that everything was fine until lvl 11 ...

7. artimithe

artimithe New Member

Hm ok, when it should do this already here is a debug log. There are several occasions in the log where the mage has one stack (Heating Up) but does not use Inferno Blast, but fireball. For example the two last mobs killed.

EDIT: Hm well log does not seem to show mob debuffs or anything if I saw correctly.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 29, 2013
    8. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Marbles, Very welcome and thanks for the feedback! Best of luck with your new farmers, Bobby53

9. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Ligurt, My apologies, I thought someone else had followed up with you. The issue is not the same as the one your reported previously. For the earlier Fire Mage report, it missed that Fireball wasn't learned until Level 12, so you would encounter issues if you selected Fire as your Specialization prior to Level 12.

The issue reported with a Level 12 Frost Mage is an issue with the Questing bot which is for some reason recognizing your current target as being tagged by another player, so it then clears the target and the POI. Please run with the Debug Logging set to true in Singular Class Config so additional state information is output to the log describing the current target and context you are in. That will be needed to assist further if you continue to have a problem.

Thanks for the post and good luck with your Mage, Bobby53

10. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

artimithe, Thanks for the follow up. The additional info is there if that setting is enabled. The log file line:
      indicates that it was not. Thanks for your efforts and if you have a chance, I would say update to the latest version of Singular (download from the first post in this thread) and use that along with the Debug Logging setting to create a new file if you still have issues. Thanks for the post and good luck with your Mage, Bobby53

11. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

*NEW* Singular 3.0.0.1670 available for download!

See Post #4 [CLICK HERE] in this thread for details on posting issues, questions, and requests for support.

To be sure you saw this, you must attach a complete debug log with any post. Please see the above link for details.

Visit the first post in this thread to download. The prior version is still available there as well in the event you feel the need to downgrade at any time.

Worth mentioning one more time due to the large number of posts without log files that are received, but you must attach a complete debug log with any post. Please see the above link for details.

This is primarily a bug fix release addressing various issues raised across several classes. No specific emphasis for testing this time outside of researching issues and verifying fixes.

Code:
      [B]--- Release 3.0.0.1670 ---[/B]

[B]General[/B]

change- names added to log window for spells cast on Pet will have the Pet Owners name as well to differentiate

fixed - target check for no target or dead target while in combat now correctly switches to agro mob.  previously switched to any nearby target in combat

[B]Druid[/B]

fixed - Balance - revamped PVP spell priority; fixes issues with refreshing DoTs; refined Typhoon to not cast due to a Ranged class in melee range

change- Balance - PVP spell healing behavior now buffs Rejuvenation early in Combat for improved survivability

fixed - Balance - Instance rotation issue where Singular saw another players Moonfire DoT on target so didn't refresh

fixed - Balance - Instance rotation where DoTs need to be overwritten at beginning of an eclipse was only casting if not present

[B]Mage[/B]

fixed - All Specs - Evocation cast was checking for Invocation aura rather than Invoker's Energy

fixed - Fire - Normal Context now correctly casts Frost spells on Fire immune mobs

fixed - Frost - Normal Context now correctly casts Fire spells on Frost immune mobs

[B]Priest[/B]

change- Shadow - Normal context correctly casts Vampiric Touch on mobs with more than 10 seconds to live (rather than just elites and bosses.)

[B]Shaman[/B]

change - Resto - Normal context (solo) now applies Water Shield if < 15% mana, Earth Shield if Mana % > 30 and Health % < 65, and Lightning Shield if Mana > 30 and Health > 85

change - Resto - Battleground context no longer causes Water Shield / Earth Shield / Water Shield / ... spam

change - Resto - Battleground context now applies Earth Shield to self if mana > 25%, or Water Shield if Mana % < 15

change - Resto - Instance context now only apply Earth Shield to a non-Tank if in combat even when Tank goes out of range

[B]Warlock [/B]

fixed - All Specs - Health Funnel now correctly cancels cast if pet health gets topped off early

fixed - Demonology - Hand of Gul'dan is now correctly cast. 

change- Demonology - Class Config settings added to allow specify the Fury % to enter Demon form and the Fury % to leave Demon form

[B]Warrior[/B]

change- All Specs - will cast Victory Rush / Impending Victory only when there will be no overheal, the Victorius aura will expire, or the current target has less than 7 seconds to death (which should refresh the aura)

*new* - All Specs - setting to use Victory Rush / Impending Victory on cooldown (for those that don't care about overhealing and just want it cast)

12. zeldrak

zeldrak Well-Known Member

Bobby--
      Is there something you can do about the pull distance? Right now I'm using my ele shaman and it currently runs up into melee distance before it starts casting spells. That would be cool and all if I were an enhance shaman, but I'm not, lol. The distance set in HB is the default 40, and I didn't see anything in the Singular config about pull distance, so there was nothing I saw to change there. It's running fine with the exception of it running up into melee range, then casting spells.

13. MaxMuster

MaxMuster Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

For Rogues pls Remove Vanish for Questing, make it Optional or Set it to 5.

For Questing its not god to have vanish at 20%.

On some Quests you have big problems with this, because with the last 20% you can beat the Mob down, but the the Bot go vanish and the mob resets.

14. artimithe

artimithe New Member

Updated to the newest Singular and it now works as expected. Used the one shipped with HB before.
      Thanks

Last edited: Jan 30, 2013
    15. artimithe

artimithe New Member

Btw, used the newest version (1670) and still have problems with a new dk (second quest) - bot seems not to use spells when they are ready.

What Class+Spec are you?: DK Frost
      What 'context' is the bot in? (Instance, BG, Normal): Questing starting area; brand new dk
      What level are you?: 55 - brand new dk
      Have you made any modifications to Singular?: no
      What time (HH:MM:SS) or LogMark did your issue occur? 22:42:57.706
      What happened (be specific)? bot seems not to use spells when they are ready. (howling blast for example)
      Did you attach a complete debug log? (choose one: YES or YES) YES

In this log there are two parts; one without debuglogging and one at the end with debuglogging enabled - the fight where he does not use them is the last one at the end of the log at 22:42:57.706.

Here the bot simply does nothing for 25s.

greetings

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 1, 2013
    16. shwn

shwn New Member

55-56 unholy DK just auto attacking

My level 55, now 56, Frost DK is just auto attacking..not sure what else to add other than the log... oh and questing bot...kicks profiles/LK/DK starting zone

Attached Files:

17. unclejesse999

unclejesse999 New Member

Last edited: Jan 31, 2013
    18. jacks

jacks Member

first thanx for the nicework .
      i leveled most of my charecter to 85 with Singular .also it is my favorit with my Druid Resto .
      but when some one got a curse or poison it should ( Cure harmful affects )
      but is not happenning .is it in the setup or what is wrong i am doing ?

19. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

*NEW* Singular 3.0.0.1692 available for download!

See Post #4 [CLICK HERE] in this thread for details on posting issues, questions, and requests for support.

To be sure you saw this, you must attach a complete debug log with any post. Please see the above link for details.

Visit the first post in this thread to download. The prior version is still available there as well in the event you feel the need to downgrade at any time.

Worth mentioning one more time due to the large number of posts without log files that are received, but you must attach a complete debug log with any post. Please see the above link for details.

This is a quick bug fix release addressing some Warlock issues.

Code:
      [B]--- Release 3.0.0.1692 ---[/B]

[B]General[/B]

change- revision to some log output in Debug mode.  Be sure to set Debug Logging to true in Class Config if you are experiencing an issue you would like researched

[B]Mage[/B]

fixed - Frost - correctly resummons Water Elemental during combat if it dies

change- Frost - will not try to build a 3 stack of Frostbolt on mobs expected to die quickly (less than 20 secs) when Solo

[B]Warlock[/B]

change- All Specs - will resummon Pet before eating or drinking in case a mob is agroed

fixed - All Specs - keeps Soul Link buff up if talented

fixed - Affliction - if pet dies during combat and soulshards available will do instant pet resummon via Soulburn.  

change- All Specs - resummon during combat is highest priority if it will be instant (due to Demonic Rebirth or Soulburn), otherwise defensive abilities used first

fixed - All Specs - casts Twilight Ward to help mitigate damage inflicted by Soul Link or Dark Regeneration.  also cast if in PVP and being attacked by either a Warlock or Priest

change- All Specs - Dark Bargain health % increased from 30 to 50

fixed - Demonology - SoulFire cast added while in Demon form

20. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Zeldrak, Thanks for taking the time to post. Unfortunately that's not enough detail to do anything with. In the cases I have seen of any ranged class running to melee to attack it is due to using the Questing Bot with a Questing Profile where the profile author chose to initiate combat by having your caster InteractWith the target mob. Manually in the game, that is the equivalent of right clicking the mob from a distance and not casting until in melee range. Pull Distance is the value the Bot uses to determine how close it should place your character to the mob "before" calling the Combat Routines to Pull. In general, Combat Routines and in this case Singular do not care about Pull Distance.

I am happy to look into it and verify that is what is happening in your case, but as always I won't be able to assist you without the necessary detail. Please see Post #4 which is the Reporting Bugs [CLICK HERE] post you quoted which which describes what information is needed for me to assist you. Going through this again since you have been around so long and have contributed sooooooo many helpful posts in the past. Just note if you receive a Standard Response to Incomplete Posts in the future it is just because I don't have time to keep repeating the same info regarding the importance of logs and supporting detail.

Thanks for your contributions and good luck with your Shaman, Bobby53

Edit: to see what I am referring to, start a new Undead Priest/Mage and use the Cava set of profiles from the forum. They are well written, but for a number of mobs the author chose to use InteractWith so Questing Bot obliges and runs the caster into melee range to initiate the attack basically with an auto-attack white swing. It works fine, but causes Singular to get control at the point you are already in melee range and in combat.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2013